Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Jamb/utme Thread For 2022 - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb/utme Thread For 2022 (21611 Views)

Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme / 2019 Utme Thread For Jambites / 2018 UTME THREAD FOR SCIENCE JAMBITES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jamb/utme Thread For 2022 by Vitamin17(m): 7:48pm On May 06, 2022
Sniper04:

Na you be that o, I had about 3 questions on electric field I I couldn't remember k constant, omo I wan cry

I prepared well on calculations instead I saw nonsense only three questions in physics oo
Re: Jamb/utme Thread For 2022 by Sniper04(m): 7:48pm On May 06, 2022
Vitamin17:

Same with me bro this exam is rubbish. Even English questions were out of place tueh
Those people go catch me off guard
Re: Jamb/utme Thread For 2022 by mete3: 8:55pm On May 06, 2022
Vitamin17:

Chem organic aspects majorly iupac alkanes etc electrolysis solubility environmental pollution, separation techniques, bonding, electron configuration but most questions were organic chem aspect like 10 questions
Thanks Boss.
Re: Jamb/utme Thread For 2022 by Viridis(m): 11:45am On May 07, 2022
I just wrote, what I have to say is that jamb has run out question to ask
Re: Jamb/utme Thread For 2022 by Deckline(m): 12:00pm On May 07, 2022
Viridis:

I honestly used to think like this when I was preparing for my third Jamb in 2018.
Lol... Trust me, Jamb still has lots of questions which is why I will always recommend that students read and follow the syllabus in to to rather than solving past questions. Understanding precedes Knowledge. It is when you have understood the topic, that is when you'll know how to tackle and answer questions relating to that topic.

Shalom!!

3 Likes

Re: Jamb/utme Thread For 2022 by Sniper04(m): 12:37pm On May 07, 2022
Viridis:
This one don kill jamb,

1 Like

Re: Jamb/utme Thread For 2022 by Fafesot: 12:48pm On May 07, 2022
Viridis:
They repeated lots of past questions?
Re: Jamb/utme Thread For 2022 by Viridis(m): 2:15pm On May 07, 2022
Sniper04:

This one don kill jamb,
No be say I kill jamb but the thing be say you will prepare well for big questions only for them to catch you off guard with little basic questions. U go shock

I advise those who have not written to go back to the basic simple topics which many ignore thinking they know it too well

1 Like

Re: Jamb/utme Thread For 2022 by Sniper04(m): 3:52pm On May 07, 2022
Viridis:

No be say I kill jamb but the thing be say you will prepare well for big questions only for them to catch you off guard with little basic questions. U go shock

I advise those who have not written to go back to the basic simple topics which many ignore thinking they know it too well
Exactly o, and try to remember those constants because they didn't give them in questions, read your text book line by line too, though you might not remember everything but you will at least have an idea when you see it

1 Like

Re: Jamb/utme Thread For 2022 by Viridis(m): 4:24pm On May 07, 2022
Sniper04:

Exactly o, and try to remember those constants because they didn't give them in questions, read your text book line by line too, though you might not remember everything but you will at least have an idea when you see it
Correct observation. I have given my review. I hope it helps others who are yet to write, I remember how I was refreshing this page before I wrote to see if anyone has dropped any hint
Re: Jamb/utme Thread For 2022 by Solomoncares: 5:41pm On May 07, 2022
*SOLOMONCARES INFORMATION COVER*

JAMB Postpone some eligible candidates that their exams have been fixed for Monday. If your exam was fixed for Monday, you're expected to use the link below to re confirm your exam date to see if you're affected by this change.

https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/ExamSlipPrinting/PrintExaminationSlip

_Inform others_

*SOLOMONCARES*
*08026098704*
Re: Jamb/utme Thread For 2022 by haabidah666: 8:23pm On May 07, 2022
Patiently waiting for result cool tongue tongue
Re: Jamb/utme Thread For 2022 by Vitamin17(m): 9:22pm On May 07, 2022
haabidah666:
Patiently waiting for result cool tongue tongue

Maybe by Monday sha
Re: Jamb/utme Thread For 2022 by Sniper04(m): 10:30pm On May 07, 2022
Vitamin17:

Maybe by Monday sha
Monday ke
Re: Jamb/utme Thread For 2022 by DrUche3(m): 11:38pm On May 07, 2022
I greet this noble house.

JAMB is a cool exam but they seriously need to do more in terms of organization. So many technical issues leading to failure of candidates. Imagine I still had about 36mins when the system logged me out automatically and submitted when I haven't gone far in my last paper which was Chemistry. All efforts at correcting this evil proved abortive. They kept saying the fault is from headquarters Abuja and nothing can be done in the cbt centre. Imagine that!!! After nights of sleeplessness and hard studies. It's really heart breaking!
The comprehension passage for English wasn't showing and we were asked to leave it vacant. Invariably we're losing those precious marks for five(5) questions. What kind of evil is this!

JAMB seriously needs to do more with selecting cbt centres

3 Likes

Re: Jamb/utme Thread For 2022 by Vitamin17(m): 7:36am On May 08, 2022
Sniper04:

Monday ke

Or 1 week it depends sha
Re: Jamb/utme Thread For 2022 by Lolabam(f): 7:59am On May 08, 2022
NeuroVic:

How was urs?
It went pretty much the same way as yours.

1. There was no network for my computer at the beginning and I almost died, lol. I was given another computer though.
2. Also, there was no comprehension passage. Only questions. Na this one pain me pass. Cos with those questions, one would know the comprehension was an easy one. 10 marks gone just like that.
3. I regret not prioritizing past questions. I did but not enough jare. Biology was mostly past questions.
And what's with jamb and reducing calculation questions. Even for physics. That's veryyy wrong. I saw only 4 calculation questions in my physics. After all the cramming of formulas. Mtcheeew

All in all, it went well. I'm anxious to see my results.
Re: Jamb/utme Thread For 2022 by Lolabam(f): 8:02am On May 08, 2022
DrUche3:

JAMB is a cool exam but they seriously need to do more in terms of organization. So many technical issues leading to failure of candidates. Imagine I still had about 36mins when the system logged me out automatically and submitted when I haven't gone far in my last paper which was Chemistry. All efforts at correcting this evil proved abortive. They kept saying the fault is from headquarters Abuja and nothing can be done in the cbt centre. Imagine that!!! After nights of sleeplessness and hard studies. It's really heart breaking!
The comprehension passage for English wasn't showing and we were asked to leave it vacant. Invariably we're losing those precious marks for five(5) questions. What kind of evil is this!

I very much agree with this. Sorry about your computer issues bro.
Re: Jamb/utme Thread For 2022 by Sniper04(m): 8:41am On May 08, 2022
Lolabam:

It went pretty much the same way as yours.

1. There was no network for my computer at the beginning and I almost died, lol. I was given another computer though.
2. Also, there was no comprehension passage. Only questions. Na this one pain me pass. Cos with those questions, one would know the comprehension was an easy one. 10 marks gone just like that.
3. I regret not prioritizing past questions. I did but not enough jare. Biology was mostly past questions.
And what's with jamb and reducing calculation questions. Even for physics. That's veryyy wrong. I saw only 4 calculation questions in my physics. After all the cramming of formulas. Mtcheeew

All in all, it went well. I'm anxious to see my results.
I think they will add won't count that that comprehension as part of the marks, maybe they'll just make it over 50 instead of 60, because that thing go spoil person results o
Re: Jamb/utme Thread For 2022 by Solomoncares: 9:34am On May 08, 2022
*SOLOMONCARES INFORMATION COVER*

The Utme results of the first batch of students who took the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination on Friday and Saturday will be released next week, according to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board Dr. Fabain Benjamin, JAMB's Head of Public Affairs and Protocols (PAP), Strong indications are leading to Monday we might begin to see Results.

_Inform others_

*SOLOMONCARES*
*08026098704*
Re: Jamb/utme Thread For 2022 by Nobody: 9:35am On May 08, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

My English comprehension na past question 1978 A.

No diagram in my biology.

Chemistry full of organic chemistry kiss

Physics full of past questions.

2 Likes

Re: Jamb/utme Thread For 2022 by Sniper04(m): 10:09am On May 08, 2022
DrMeta:

Badguy

1 Like

Re: Jamb/utme Thread For 2022 by Lordsagna: 10:21am On May 08, 2022
Wow... I'm just discovering this thread.
Success to the bosses in the house
Re: Jamb/utme Thread For 2022 by Lordsagna: 10:24am On May 08, 2022
Lolabam:
Lol, just remembered now that I'm yet to introduce myself so.....
Name: Lolabam
Course: MBBS
School: OAU undecided
Jamb score (target): 350 cool

Others can follow......
Great.... mbbs showed me shege last year I was 1.87 below unilag cut off mark... it's just crazy
Re: Jamb/utme Thread For 2022 by Lordsagna: 10:26am On May 08, 2022
Vitamin17:
And the funny thing is I no write finish. I answered 120 questions. Time ran out I was perplexed
It's sad bro
This year will favour us boss.
Re: Jamb/utme Thread For 2022 by Vitamin17(m): 11:08am On May 08, 2022
Lordsagna:

It's sad bro
This year will favour us boss.

Amen ooo baba instead eh I run pre-degree oo I'm tired and stressed out already

1 Like

Re: Jamb/utme Thread For 2022 by Lolabam(f): 1:30pm On May 08, 2022
DrMeta:

Damnnnnnnnn
Re: Jamb/utme Thread For 2022 by Lolabam(f): 1:38pm On May 08, 2022
Lordsagna:

Great.... mbbs showed me shege last year I was 1.87 below unilag cut off mark... it's just crazy
Wow
So sorry about that
What course did unilag give you instead then
That 350 I wrote above ehnnn fogerrit grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jamb/utme Thread For 2022 by Aiel123: 1:43pm On May 08, 2022
DrUche3:

Had the same experience
Where was your center
St Columbus?
Re: Jamb/utme Thread For 2022 by NeuroVic: 1:54pm On May 08, 2022
Lolabam:
Wow So sorry about that What course did unilag give you instead then That 350 I wrote above ehnnn fogerrit grin grin
Lol, all hope on God.

2 Likes

Re: Jamb/utme Thread For 2022 by Lolabam(f): 2:23pm On May 08, 2022
Sniper04:

I think they will add won't count that that comprehension as part of the marks, maybe they'll just make it over 50 instead of 60, because that thing go spoil person results o
I highly doubt jamb would do that. They don't care that much cos it affected only like 40% of people that did on the first day. It's only if the whole students are complaining that you'll hear them say anything.

1 Like

Re: Jamb/utme Thread For 2022 by Sniper04(m): 2:33pm On May 08, 2022
Lolabam:

I highly doubt jamb would do that. They don't care that much cos it affected only like 40% of people that did on the first day. It's only if the whole students are complaining that you'll hear them say anything.
Haaa, these should not do like this o

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (24) (Reply)

JAMB 2014/2015 Admission Status To Be Available Online Next Week / Kadpoly Sacks Danjuma Alhassan Over Sexual Harassment / Unilorin PG School, Admission Requirements And Other Infos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.