Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

ÓWÀMBÈ: “party Is Nigerian Culture” (my Daughter, Tobi's Documentary) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / ÓWÀMBÈ: “party Is Nigerian Culture” (my Daughter, Tobi's Documentary) (895 Views)

Ooni Of Ife And 3rd Wife, Olori Tobi Welcome Twins / Ooni: How my daughter almost lost her life to SARS operatives / Tobi Philips Dating Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ÓWÀMBÈ: “party Is Nigerian Culture” (my Daughter, Tobi's Documentary) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 20, 2022
She worked so hard on putting this together for Netflix so would appreciate your support. God bless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECbsEaWuk40

1 Like

Re: ÓWÀMBÈ: “party Is Nigerian Culture” (my Daughter, Tobi's Documentary) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 20, 2022
Quicksilver5:
wow, spectacular
she even has her own channel, looks like she outdid you, lol

Lol grin She did the documentary for Netflix so it's their channel and they have millions of subscribers grin so it's not a fair fight grin

3 Likes

Re: ÓWÀMBÈ: “party Is Nigerian Culture” (my Daughter, Tobi's Documentary) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 20, 2022
Where is @LordReed? grin
Re: ÓWÀMBÈ: “party Is Nigerian Culture” (my Daughter, Tobi's Documentary) by LordReed(m): 9:40pm On Feb 20, 2022
PastorMIsBack:
Where is @LordReed? grin

Watching. Shhhh!

1 Like

Re: ÓWÀMBÈ: “party Is Nigerian Culture” (my Daughter, Tobi's Documentary) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 20, 2022
LordReed:

Watching. Shhhh!

Lol grin
Re: ÓWÀMBÈ: “party Is Nigerian Culture” (my Daughter, Tobi's Documentary) by Evidenx(m): 6:52am On Feb 21, 2022
Make I go watch because I like your daughter..lol

1 Like

Re: ÓWÀMBÈ: “party Is Nigerian Culture” (my Daughter, Tobi's Documentary) by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 21, 2022
Evidenx:
Make I go watch because I like your daughter..lol

Lol grin Have you even met her?
Re: ÓWÀMBÈ: “party Is Nigerian Culture” (my Daughter, Tobi's Documentary) by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 21, 2022
Nice documentary...

1 Like

Re: ÓWÀMBÈ: “party Is Nigerian Culture” (my Daughter, Tobi's Documentary) by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 21, 2022
Hanks0000:
Nice documentary...

Thank you. I'll let her know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ÓWÀMBÈ: “party Is Nigerian Culture” (my Daughter, Tobi's Documentary) by Evidenx(m): 7:54am On Feb 21, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Lol grin Have you even met her?
haha..I met her on the day she got baptized..Lol

1 Like

Re: ÓWÀMBÈ: “party Is Nigerian Culture” (my Daughter, Tobi's Documentary) by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 21, 2022
Evidenx:
haha..I met her on the day she got baptized..Lol

This is another daughter. Tobi my firstborn grin
The one you met who was baptized is Deedee, my second daughter grin
Re: ÓWÀMBÈ: “party Is Nigerian Culture” (my Daughter, Tobi's Documentary) by Evidenx(m): 8:00am On Feb 21, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

This is another daughter. Tobi my firstborn grin
The one you met who was baptized is Deedee, my second daughter grin
Haha..wow Many suitors. Na Deedee be my real Deedee..haha.

1 Like

Re: ÓWÀMBÈ: “party Is Nigerian Culture” (my Daughter, Tobi's Documentary) by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 21, 2022
Evidenx:

Lol grin You will wait tire. She's off to Uni in September grin
Re: ÓWÀMBÈ: “party Is Nigerian Culture” (my Daughter, Tobi's Documentary) by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 21, 2022
Evidenx:

You can see more of Deedee here. This is her YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/c/OfficialDeedee
Re: ÓWÀMBÈ: “party Is Nigerian Culture” (my Daughter, Tobi's Documentary) by Evidenx(m): 8:09am On Feb 21, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Lol grin You will wait tire. She's off to Uni in September grin
haha..i go track her for university no worries..haha

1 Like

Re: ÓWÀMBÈ: “party Is Nigerian Culture” (my Daughter, Tobi's Documentary) by Evidenx(m): 8:10am On Feb 21, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

You can see more of Deedee here. This is her YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/c/OfficialDeedee
good! You be correct mama I swear..lol

1 Like

Re: ÓWÀMBÈ: “party Is Nigerian Culture” (my Daughter, Tobi's Documentary) by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 21, 2022
Evidenx:
good! You be correct mama I swear..lol

Lol grin Just be ready to bring plenty money grin
Re: ÓWÀMBÈ: “party Is Nigerian Culture” (my Daughter, Tobi's Documentary) by Evidenx(m): 8:14am On Feb 21, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Lol grin Just be ready to bring plenty money grin
Hahaha. ..money dey come nor worry ma..lol

1 Like

Re: ÓWÀMBÈ: “party Is Nigerian Culture” (my Daughter, Tobi's Documentary) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 21, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Thank you. I'll let her know.

You are welcome ma

1 Like

Re: ÓWÀMBÈ: “party Is Nigerian Culture” (my Daughter, Tobi's Documentary) by BabaRamota1980: 5:15pm On Feb 21, 2022
PastorMIsBack:
She worked so hard on putting this together for Netflix so would appreciate your support. God bless.

This is prime example of how we have twisted history and ended up short changed in the overall race for cultural independence.

Please accept the correction that Owambe is NOT a Nigerian culture.
Re: ÓWÀMBÈ: “party Is Nigerian Culture” (my Daughter, Tobi's Documentary) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 21, 2022
BabaRamota1980:

Please accept the correction that Owambe is NOT a Nigerian culture.

I'll pass your message on assuming you actually watched the clip.

2 Likes

Re: ÓWÀMBÈ: “party Is Nigerian Culture” (my Daughter, Tobi's Documentary) by LIONSABRE(m): 5:38pm On Feb 21, 2022
Wow! I don't believe this,so Tobi's your daughter? Or she's your sister? You look very much younger than expected,you both look like you are of the same age.

1 Like

Re: ÓWÀMBÈ: “party Is Nigerian Culture” (my Daughter, Tobi's Documentary) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 21, 2022
LIONSABRE:
Wow! I don't believe this,so Tobi's your daughter? Or she's your sister? You look very much younger than expected,you both look like you are of the same age.

Lol grin Unless you know Tobi from somewhere else, she doesn't actually appear in this documentary. She directed it etc. Her name appears in the credits at the end.

2 Likes

Re: ÓWÀMBÈ: “party Is Nigerian Culture” (my Daughter, Tobi's Documentary) by STARKENNETH(m): 6:06pm On Feb 21, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ÓWÀMBÈ: “party Is Nigerian Culture” (my Daughter, Tobi's Documentary) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 21, 2022
STARKENNETH:
MA,THE LADY RAISING UP HER HANDS,DANCING AND SMILING,IS THAT TOBI?

She's not in the video. She's the director. Her name is in the credits at the end.
It's not her YouTube channel. She did the documentary for Netflix.

1 Like

Re: ÓWÀMBÈ: “party Is Nigerian Culture” (my Daughter, Tobi's Documentary) by STARKENNETH(m): 6:16pm On Feb 21, 2022
Re: ÓWÀMBÈ: “party Is Nigerian Culture” (my Daughter, Tobi's Documentary) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 21, 2022
STARKENNETH:

OKAY MA PLS,IF SHE HAS A YOUTUBE CHANNEL,PLS DROP THE LINK HERE,LET ME SUBSCRIBE TO HER CHANNEL.

She's more on Instagram: tobikyere

1 Like

Re: ÓWÀMBÈ: “party Is Nigerian Culture” (my Daughter, Tobi's Documentary) by STARKENNETH(m): 6:21pm On Feb 21, 2022

1 Like

Re: ÓWÀMBÈ: “party Is Nigerian Culture” (my Daughter, Tobi's Documentary) by LordReed(m): 9:22pm On Feb 21, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

I really like this, we need more of this celebration of our culture.

1 Like

Re: ÓWÀMBÈ: “party Is Nigerian Culture” (my Daughter, Tobi's Documentary) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 21, 2022
LordReed:

I really like this, we need more of this celebration of our culture.

Thank you so much my lord grin

1 Like

Re: ÓWÀMBÈ: “party Is Nigerian Culture” (my Daughter, Tobi's Documentary) by Tekahashi: 10:59am On Feb 24, 2022
Nice job, it's nice to see that some people are still interested in Nigeria's culture

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bad Habit Of Some Nigerians / How Much D'you Know About The Orisas(dieties) / REMOVE X X X -- ORDER BY LAWMA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.