Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,280 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Rev Fr. Magnus Ebere: If Igbos Leave Nigeria, Nigeria Will Be Like A Dry Vegetab - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rev Fr. Magnus Ebere: If Igbos Leave Nigeria, Nigeria Will Be Like A Dry Vegetab (2002 Views)

Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] / How Would Nigerians React If Igbos Were Killing People Like Fulanis? / 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev Fr. Magnus Ebere: If Igbos Leave Nigeria, Nigeria Will Be Like A Dry Vegetab by flokii: 5:39pm On Feb 20, 2022
intervention3:
they can't survive on their own, that's why those barren land region are always quick to tag south south as Biafra, Igboland is barren land, it can't produce anything, what a barren region.

It's just unfortunate.. they need Nigeria more than Nigeria needs them.

Moreover the Rev. Father didn't tell them their people will have to leave North, West and other parts of the country if Nigeria should split, just like all other tribes living in the East will leave their region for them and everyone will answer their father's names.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev Fr. Magnus Ebere: If Igbos Leave Nigeria, Nigeria Will Be Like A Dry Vegetab by omenkaLives(m): 5:40pm On Feb 20, 2022
I guess that is why iboeland is like paradise and no iboe man bothers to leave iboeland on search of meal tickets elsewhere.

I've told folks countless times, from their kids right down to that octogenarian in the village, THEY all have the same mentality. grin

5 Likes

Re: Rev Fr. Magnus Ebere: If Igbos Leave Nigeria, Nigeria Will Be Like A Dry Vegetab by Broveens42(m): 5:42pm On Feb 20, 2022
intervention3:
lol, barren land boy, is this what you want me to see ?

Look at the corrected link!
don't get too excited in your hideout
grin
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/06/imo-oil-producing-areas-get-38-projects-hospitals/amp/
Re: Rev Fr. Magnus Ebere: If Igbos Leave Nigeria, Nigeria Will Be Like A Dry Vegetab by intervention3(m): 5:48pm On Feb 20, 2022
flokii:

Moreover the Rev. Father didn't tell them their people will have to leave North, West and other parts of the country if Nigeria should split, just like all other tribes living in the East will leave their region for them and everyone will answer their father's names.
the thing is, they don't want to leave other people's region but they want Biafra, they still want their population in Lagos and Abuja and other places in Nigeria to remain the same, they still want all their people working in lagos and Abuja and other places in Nigeria to remain the same, they want everything to remain the same, those people are not ready to go back to their barren land.

7 Likes

Re: Rev Fr. Magnus Ebere: If Igbos Leave Nigeria, Nigeria Will Be Like A Dry Vegetab by Broveens42(m): 5:52pm On Feb 20, 2022
omenkaLives:
I guess that is why iboeland is like paradise and no iboe man bothers to leave iboeland on search of meal tickets elsewhere.

I've told folks countless times, from their kids right down to that octogenarian in the village, THEY all have the same mentality. grin

Same way American citizens or the chinese can't leave their areas to explore other nations because their place is a paradise grin

When I say education is dead in Nigeria, people think it's a joke.

2 Likes

Re: Rev Fr. Magnus Ebere: If Igbos Leave Nigeria, Nigeria Will Be Like A Dry Vegetab by intervention3(m): 5:53pm On Feb 20, 2022
Broveens42:

Look at the corrected link!
don't get too excited in your hideout
grin
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/06/imo-oil-producing-areas-get-38-projects-hospitals/amp/
you still don't want to hear, now tell me, which position is imo state among the richest state in Nigeria? Do you think I'm talking about one TOTAL filling station oil?

4 Likes

Re: Rev Fr. Magnus Ebere: If Igbos Leave Nigeria, Nigeria Will Be Like A Dry Vegetab by Broveens42(m): 5:58pm On Feb 20, 2022
intervention3:
you still don't want to hear, now tell me, which position is imo state among the richest state in Nigeria? Do you think I'm talking about one TOTAL filling station oil?

Hahahaha. I'm happy you have realized I beat you to the chess game.

Where was fuel station mentioned in the news.?

Since you are already staggering on your feet with another gibberish, let me make an unsual move on the chess board..

Sam mbakwe Airport, imo state
Where you call barren grin

1 Like

Re: Rev Fr. Magnus Ebere: If Igbos Leave Nigeria, Nigeria Will Be Like A Dry Vegetab by cocolacec(m): 6:02pm On Feb 20, 2022
Ibadanpikin:
Igbos owns Nigeria
Yeye you own Nigeria but can never be President.Slaves can never rule.When you lose a war,you automatically become a slave.For Igbos to rule as President you guys need a rematch of 1967-1970 and you must win this time to be relevant.

3 Likes

Re: Rev Fr. Magnus Ebere: If Igbos Leave Nigeria, Nigeria Will Be Like A Dry Vegetab by intervention3(m): 6:04pm On Feb 20, 2022
Broveens42:

Since you are already staggering on your feet with another gibberish, let me make an unsual move on the chess board..

now let me tell you this, the oil in your barren land is just like one TOTAL filling station, it can't even reach a village, you gerrit now ?

5 Likes

Re: Rev Fr. Magnus Ebere: If Igbos Leave Nigeria, Nigeria Will Be Like A Dry Vegetab by Ibadanpikin: 6:10pm On Feb 20, 2022
walefresh3:

Anuofia you don start dis your lies again... Abeg who dey grease your elbows ?
Mumu skull miner,u did not post pictures of lagos city today.As if u and your wretched family have a bicycle in lagos.u will remain igbo slave in lagos forever.

1 Like

Re: Rev Fr. Magnus Ebere: If Igbos Leave Nigeria, Nigeria Will Be Like A Dry Vegetab by Broveens42(m): 6:21pm On Feb 20, 2022
intervention3:
now let me tell you this, the oil in your barren land is just like one TOTAL filling station, it can't even reach a village, you gerrit now ?

You know better than FG to give imo state derivatives, for producing oil from mere filling station like you said grin

You are just a comedian!
Re: Rev Fr. Magnus Ebere: If Igbos Leave Nigeria, Nigeria Will Be Like A Dry Vegetab by Oksman(m): 6:21pm On Feb 20, 2022
intervention3:
As it is now in Nigeria, Igbo land is barren, not to talk of when they leave, that's double barren.

Then advocate for their exit.
angry
Re: Rev Fr. Magnus Ebere: If Igbos Leave Nigeria, Nigeria Will Be Like A Dry Vegetab by Broveens42(m): 6:26pm On Feb 20, 2022
Oksman:

angry

Don't mind them. Anything Igbo gives them nightmare

Owerri

Re: Rev Fr. Magnus Ebere: If Igbos Leave Nigeria, Nigeria Will Be Like A Dry Vegetab by Ibadanpikin: 6:29pm On Feb 20, 2022
flokii:
See delusion of grandeur..

The Igbos are cream of Nigeria but SE is the poverty capital of the South, struggling with insurgency ravaged NE in terms of IGR.

Instead of this reverend father to speak the truth to his congregation and advise them against hate and confrontation with other tribes, he is busy fanning the embers of war. Not cool atal.
U say igbos are the poverty capital of south,but every week we hear news of how ur brothers and sisters compete with each other to c who will mine the highest skull and harvest private parts.All these due to poverty.ur villages,towns and cities look like a 16th century pit toilet with brown roofs and mud houses everywhere all these due to poverty.Every yoruba is a billionier on social media.Worthless creatures

1 Like

Re: Rev Fr. Magnus Ebere: If Igbos Leave Nigeria, Nigeria Will Be Like A Dry Vegetab by intervention3(m): 6:29pm On Feb 20, 2022
Oksman:

angry
I will be the most happiest person if Igbos exit Nigeria, you people are of no use to me, the only thing joining us together is "NIGERIA" when you're ready to go back to your barren land just let us know, I will be glad to help you all pack your belongings sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev Fr. Magnus Ebere: If Igbos Leave Nigeria, Nigeria Will Be Like A Dry Vegetab by Ibadanpikin: 6:41pm On Feb 20, 2022
flokii:

The same way ur worthless ritualist brown roofers leave europe,usa,canada,dubai etc.lazy skull miner,looking for igbo property to steal.OLE
Re: Rev Fr. Magnus Ebere: If Igbos Leave Nigeria, Nigeria Will Be Like A Dry Vegetab by walefresh3(m): 6:42pm On Feb 20, 2022
Ibadanpikin:
Mumu skull miner,u did not post pictures of lagos city today.As if u and your wretched family have a bicycle in lagos.u will remain igbo slave in lagos forever.

cheesy grin grin.... Why you dey curse your inlaw now..
He never reach that level now....
All ibo destinies dey my ancestors hand... Oya kill yourself....

4 Likes

Re: Rev Fr. Magnus Ebere: If Igbos Leave Nigeria, Nigeria Will Be Like A Dry Vegetab by walefresh3(m): 6:52pm On Feb 20, 2022
Broveens42:

Don't mind them. Anything Igbo gives them nightmare

Owerri
I can see that you love your owweri City....
Meanwhile ..I also love my own indigenous city of lagos....

3 Likes

Re: Rev Fr. Magnus Ebere: If Igbos Leave Nigeria, Nigeria Will Be Like A Dry Vegetab by Waterjoy(m): 6:54pm On Feb 20, 2022
Nobody is holding you, leave and enjoy ur Biafra

1 Like

Re: Rev Fr. Magnus Ebere: If Igbos Leave Nigeria, Nigeria Will Be Like A Dry Vegetab by Waterjoy(m): 6:57pm On Feb 20, 2022
Your people don't mine skull,but they roast and eat o whole body
Re: Rev Fr. Magnus Ebere: If Igbos Leave Nigeria, Nigeria Will Be Like A Dry Vegetab by gidgiddy: 6:58pm On Feb 20, 2022
Nothing is going to stop us Igbos from gaining our independence from the British colonial contraption called Nigeria
Re: Rev Fr. Magnus Ebere: If Igbos Leave Nigeria, Nigeria Will Be Like A Dry Vegetab by Ibadanpikin: 7:04pm On Feb 20, 2022
Waterjoy:
Your people don't mine skull,but they roast and eat o whole body
otondo show us proof of igbos eating human flesh,like the millions of videos we see everyday of your people killing each other and using their skulls and private parts for rituals due to poverty.
Re: Rev Fr. Magnus Ebere: If Igbos Leave Nigeria, Nigeria Will Be Like A Dry Vegetab by walefresh3(m): 7:10pm On Feb 20, 2022
Broveens42:

Who swear for nyamiri like dis... Why you dey show airport wey only make money during December period... My brother una too funny for that side...

Airport that's not generating any amount close to ikeja bus terminal in Lagos...
grin grin grin

Compare that show room airport to ikeja bus terminal... You naa no dey shame...

2 Likes

Re: Rev Fr. Magnus Ebere: If Igbos Leave Nigeria, Nigeria Will Be Like A Dry Vegetab by Oksman(m): 7:11pm On Feb 20, 2022
intervention3:
I will be the most happiest person if Igbos exit Nigeria, you people are of no use to me, the only thing joining us together is "NIGERIA" when you're ready to go back to your barren land just let us know, I will be glad to help you all pack your belongings sad

You are complete failure who believes in quota system to survive. I don't see the relationship of their presence in your area as a reason for your hopelessness. Even if they leave like you want, your life would not be better. Ask the Ugandans who expelled the indians from their country how prosperous they are today. What most of you don't know is that Igbos are not your problem but your lack of competitive drive is the bane of your failure.
Re: Rev Fr. Magnus Ebere: If Igbos Leave Nigeria, Nigeria Will Be Like A Dry Vegetab by MosheDayan: 7:12pm On Feb 20, 2022
Broveens42:

Same way American citizens or the chinese can't leave their areas to explore other nations because their place is a paradise grin

When I say education is dead in Nigeria, people think it's a joke.
FREE EDUCATION what do you expect? grin grin grin
Re: Rev Fr. Magnus Ebere: If Igbos Leave Nigeria, Nigeria Will Be Like A Dry Vegetab by Waterjoy(m): 7:16pm On Feb 20, 2022
Otondo show us proof of igbos eating human flesh,like the millions of videos we see everyday of your people killing each other and using their skulls and private parts for rituals due to poverty.
So nobody in your erosion ravaged land does rituals Ozuo

1 Like

Re: Rev Fr. Magnus Ebere: If Igbos Leave Nigeria, Nigeria Will Be Like A Dry Vegetab by intervention3(m): 7:23pm On Feb 20, 2022
Oksman:

You are complete failure who believes in quota system to survive. I don't see the relationship of their presence in your area as a reason for your hopelessness. Even if they leave like you want, your life would not be better. Ask the Ugandans who expelled the indians from their country how prosperous they are today. What most of you don't know is that Igbos are not your problem but your lack of competitive drive is the bane of your failure.
like I said earlier, the Igbos are of no use to me, I don't even know if they exist, why should I bother my self about a tribe that does not exist to me, I wish I have the power to send you all to your barren land sad

2 Likes

Re: Rev Fr. Magnus Ebere: If Igbos Leave Nigeria, Nigeria Will Be Like A Dry Vegetab by Waterjoy(m): 7:47pm On Feb 20, 2022
You people are not ready to leave, nobody is holding you.

1 Like

Re: Rev Fr. Magnus Ebere: If Igbos Leave Nigeria, Nigeria Will Be Like A Dry Vegetab by Broveens42(m): 7:55pm On Feb 20, 2022
walefresh3:

Who swear for nyamiri like dis... Why you dey show airport wey only make money during December period... My brother una too funny for that side...

Airport that's not generating any amount close to ikeja bus terminal in Lagos...
grin grin grin

Compare that show room airport to ikeja bus terminal... You naa no dey shame...

Good
The chess game is getting more interesting.
I used the massive traffic at Sam mbakwe to counter you

I was expecting you to counter my pictures with osun, oyo, ogun ondo grin

But as usual ... Lagos Lagos , the slum capital of Africa anyways
Re: Rev Fr. Magnus Ebere: If Igbos Leave Nigeria, Nigeria Will Be Like A Dry Vegetab by Broveens42(m): 7:57pm On Feb 20, 2022
walefresh3:

I can see that you love your owweri City....
Meanwhile ..I also love my own indigenous city of lagos....

Lagos is a big slum
Re: Rev Fr. Magnus Ebere: If Igbos Leave Nigeria, Nigeria Will Be Like A Dry Vegetab by walefresh3(m): 7:58pm On Feb 20, 2022
MosheDayan:
FREE EDUCATION what do you expect? grin grin grin
Don't ever compare your people with Americans... The Chinese and Americans are investors not slave/ economical migrants like ibos....

3 Likes

Re: Rev Fr. Magnus Ebere: If Igbos Leave Nigeria, Nigeria Will Be Like A Dry Vegetab by walefresh3(m): 8:02pm On Feb 20, 2022
Broveens42:

Good
The chess game is getting more interesting.
I used the massive traffic at Sam mbakwe to counter the topic.

I was expecting you to counter my pictures with osun, oyo, ogun ondo grin

But as usual ... Lagos Lagos , the slum capital of Africa anyways

But still better than anything in ibo land

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov. Hope Uzodinma Wears A 500 Million Naira Wrist Watch (pictures) / State Of The Nation: God Can Make Nigeria Great Again — Kumuyi / Kebbi People Join Challenge Of Burning APC Brooms (Video + Sai Mun Bata Wuta)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.