Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,177 members, 7,860,224 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:01 AM

Igbo Youth Killed By Sit At Home Enforcers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Youth Killed By Sit At Home Enforcers (386 Views)

Sit-at-home Enforcers Working Against My Release, I’ll Never Forgive Them – Kanu / IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu / Police Disperse Sit-At-Home Enforcers, Stop Bank Robbery In Anambra. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Youth Killed By Sit At Home Enforcers by Fame99game: 4:13pm On Feb 20, 2022
Onyeka Cassidy ���

I saw my childhood friend's lifeless body murdered in cold blood. The shock hasn't left me. We sat together from Primary school till I left University. He was the brother I never had.

We fought bullies together, ate together, drank from the same cup. Always laughing at our silly jokes and plans of traveling overseas for Greener pastures.

His mom still calls me to ask of Danny and I break down each time I hear her cry in excruciating pain.
I've contemplated suicide. Yes, life lost its meaning the moment I lost Danny Boy to sit-at-home enforcers.

The monster we have created in the southeast has come home to roost. If we don't nip it in the bud more mayhem will knock at our doors.

Don't support evil. Don't laugh at the pain you have not endured nor experienced.

Rest in Peace Brother
Rest in Peace Danny Boy
I miss you every single day Danny Doja
���

Photo: Onyeka Cassidy.
Credit: Maria Ude Nwachi

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Youth Killed By Sit At Home Enforcers by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 20, 2022
Fame99game:
Onyeka Cassidy ���

I saw my childhood friend's lifeless body murdered in cold blood. The shock hasn't left me. We sat together from Primary school till I left University. He was the brother I never had.

We fought bullies together, ate together, drank from the same cup. Always laughing at our silly jokes and plans of traveling overseas for Greener pastures.

His mom still calls me to ask of Danny and I break down each time I hear her cry in excruciating pain.
I've contemplated suicide. Yes, life lost its meaning the moment I lost Danny Boy to sit-at-home enforcers.

The monster we have created in the southeast has come home to roost. If we don't nip it in the bud more mayhem will knock at our doors.

Don't support evil. Don't laugh at the pain you have not endured nor experienced.

Rest in Peace Brother
Rest in Peace Danny Boy
I miss you every single day Danny Doja
���

Photo: Onyeka Cassidy.
Credit: Maria Ude Nwachi
i no wan talk oh. U know the easteners wholly supported the enforcement, knowing fully well there are so many urchins and low lifers ready to use any opportunity at all to unleash death and violence on those who are busy with daily work. His parents can't report to law enforcement, since they will be asked if they didn't support the sit at home enforce by ipob in d first place. Ipob will say they don't have sit at home enforcers. Now every Monday is automatically public holiday in da east.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Youth Killed By Sit At Home Enforcers by Investigative: 4:26pm On Feb 20, 2022
Udele1 group killed him
Re: Igbo Youth Killed By Sit At Home Enforcers by EmirGold(m): 4:28pm On Feb 20, 2022
Who cares, pls next news jare

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Youth Killed By Sit At Home Enforcers by Nvestor02: 4:33pm On Feb 20, 2022
Abeg Get out...next news jor.

Biafra or nothing.... Ipob is really chasing Fulani in igbo land.

Nnamdi Cownu is another savior grin

That is all what they said..... I swear, if court doesn't hang KANU, I will support military to take over.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Youth Killed By Sit At Home Enforcers by triple996(m): 5:04pm On Feb 20, 2022
Abeg ipob and ESN are doing a very good job grin. Can u believe that they are fighting Fulani seriously.
Shebi una no wan get sence?
D killing continues
Say no to cannibalism and kpurumiri cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Youth Killed By Sit At Home Enforcers by Proudlyomonna: 5:45pm On Feb 20, 2022
Rip to the dead.
Obele oge ka ofoduru very soon an agenda to pull down this demonic creation by one Londoner who has not even a pure water factory in Igboland,but goes about charging and calling for destruction,will kick start.
I hope he is very happy with his ugm.
Gidigidi I hope you are happy that your vengeance against the fg is taking form and shape.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Youth Killed By Sit At Home Enforcers by 1828eightte: 4:39am On Feb 21, 2022
[s]
triple996:
Abeg ipob and ESN are doing a very good job grin. Can u believe that they are fighting Fulani seriously.
Shebi una no wan get sence?
D killing continues
Say no to cannibalism and kpurumiri cheesy
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: APC Forum Rebukes Tinubu Over ‘ready To Fight Dirty' Comment / 2023: Opposition Thickens As Jonathan Weighs Options / Reasons We Must Vote Gov Dave Umahi For President Photo Speak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.