Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

5 Steps Youth Corper Used To Start Paying Himself - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 5 Steps Youth Corper Used To Start Paying Himself (509 Views)

Youth Corper Helps A Physically Challenged Corper At Taraba NYSC Camp. PICS / Top 5 Businesses You Can Do As A Youth Corper / Youth Corper Shot Dead In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Steps Youth Corper Used To Start Paying Himself by SmartEra1: 4:39pm On Feb 20, 2022
After getting the permission of one of my students, I want to share with you today how he pays himself $100 every single day, and yes there is proof
=====================================
My name is Abdul
I am a serial online entrepreneur, who has specialized his online skills with CPA Marketing, I have been in the online business space for about 5 years and I can say I am quite successful.

Over the years I have developed several training programs and coaching classes and I have a student base of over 500+ students.
Just the other day I was going through my emails and I saw a mail from one of my students who practically poured out his heart to me in that email about how his life has changed in just a few months

The mail was so emotional I decided I had to share how he did it…
During the lockdown he came across one of my adverts and decided to sign up to get a free CPA marketing e-book – CPA SECRET CODE
He was a newbie who was just serving and didn’t know what to do with himself with the lockdown that hit us all really hard one way or the other due to the Covid-19 pandemic

He got the ebook and followed the steps outlined that teaches you how to promote CPA Offers and get commissions as high as $50 per lead
Let me break it down, CPA Marketing is simply sign up to promote an offer, get people to view that offer and the owner of the offer will pay you a commission of around $30 - $50 per person
Are you beginning to get the drift?

Now imagine you are able to get two people to view that link in one day, that’s already $100 pretty easy
But there are steps you will need to take and things you will need to do to be able to see these results which is exactly what my youth corper student did
And the STEPS are
STEP 2: Register with one of the best CPA Networks that has the highest paying offers on the internet
(Don’t worry I skipped STEP 1 on purpose… lol)
STEP 3: Pick a HOT offer to promote
STEP 4: Choose the best medium to promote it, (paid ads or free traffic) your choice
STEP 5: Start counting your money as they come in
As you may have rightly noticed I skipped STEP ONE.

Here is a free e-book to guide you

My corper student saw an ad just like you are doing now and made a decision that has completely turned his finances around
If you want that to also be you in just a few weeks click this link now and get started (STEP ONE)
Imagine referring up to 5 people a day to click on or view an offer, that’s an amazing $150 in one day, I personally do up to $4000 a month pretty easy and you can see how I do it.
These days the key to unlock the life you desire or the dreams you want to achieve are handed to you by the simplest opportunities
Don’t miss out on this one, Here is a free e-book to guide you.
whatsapp @: https:///w36fn6
Re: 5 Steps Youth Corper Used To Start Paying Himself by Intellab(m): 8:00pm On Mar 03, 2022
Please stop dreaming. grin
If it’s working, why not get a bot to get thousands of clicks grin
No CPA offer pay $50/click. grin

(1) (Reply)

Urgent: Help A Nairalander / Senior Corps And Junior Corps / Being A Coper And The Respect For Their Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.