Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Award Winning Super Star “davido” Attend “chioma” Elder Sister Wedding - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Award Winning Super Star “davido” Attend “chioma” Elder Sister Wedding (121 Views)

Nigerian Super Star Burna Boy Charges $500,000 Per International Show,(shocking / Danny Trejo's Unlikely Rise From Death Row To Hollywood Super Star / Doctor I Am Pregnant For My Elder Sister's Husband: Do I Abort The Pregnancy Or (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Award Winning Super Star “davido” Attend “chioma” Elder Sister Wedding by Fatimablog(f): 6:04pm On Feb 20, 2022
Nigerian Popular Singer “Davido” attend chef chi’s Elder Sister Wedding in styles.
The multi award winning Nigerian super star Davido was the cynosure of all eyes at the wedding of his baby mama sister wedding.

The musician showed support for his ex fiancee as he took over the floor to perform some of his hit songs, some of his crew members were also in the attendance.
Read more �
https://fatimablog.com.ng/2022/02/20/award-winning-super-star-davido-attend-chioma-elder-sister-wedding/

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Have Obas & To Me Its Pointless To Have Them Since They Politicians Ob / Get Affordable Essay Writing Help In United Kingdom / Devops Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.