Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi, Endorses Tinubu's Presidential Ambition (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi, Endorses Tinubu's Presidential Ambition (Video) (12641 Views)

Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu / 2023 Election: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Lagos State Endorses Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (Photos) / Taribo West Prays For Tinubu's Presidential Ambition (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi, Endorses Tinubu's Presidential Ambition (Video) by Abujason: 2:27pm On Feb 21, 2022
That endorsement of an ancestor endorsing another is of no value, unimportant, and Dead On Arrival!

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi, Endorses Tinubu's Presidential Ambition (Video) by xammyx(m): 2:47pm On Feb 21, 2022
EmirGold:
who cares if those children of hate and perdition perish

May it come back to you in 100 ways.
This is inhuman and cruel coming from you. Are you human at all.

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi, Endorses Tinubu's Presidential Ambition (Video) by sokera: 2:51pm On Feb 21, 2022
Bounceboune7:
a man who wakes his father with sliding tackle can never appreciate d prayer of another father
they don’t have kings so they don’t know the value of kings prayers …

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi, Endorses Tinubu's Presidential Ambition (Video) by sokera: 2:58pm On Feb 21, 2022
noegenesis:
Abiola on my mind...
Fear North!
when you see Jagaban doing his things just know he is ready for war … Jagaban is prepared then we all know … Jagaban declaration simply means war is coming … this is history about to repeat
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi, Endorses Tinubu's Presidential Ambition (Video) by zumbigbo(m): 3:03pm On Feb 21, 2022
This is why Nigeria will never move forward - just keep on electing sterile, senile men. LOL.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi, Endorses Tinubu's Presidential Ambition (Video) by jiz: 3:21pm On Feb 21, 2022
The Alafin will endorse any yoruba candidates and that does not mean tinubu is his favorite.
Alafin belong to everybody

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi, Endorses Tinubu's Presidential Ambition (Video) by josite: 3:23pm On Feb 21, 2022
tinubu and osinbajo should put heads together and back a mutually acceptable candidate like ade piaye or pastor bakare for presidency.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi, Endorses Tinubu's Presidential Ambition (Video) by morningsta(m): 3:56pm On Feb 21, 2022
I doubt the Alafin has a choice in this matter. That not whistanding, the days of foolishly doing the bidding of traditional rulers in election is long past. We have suffered enough. Nigerians are wiser now.

Maxwell775:
I can't believe Nigerians really want to support Tinubu's presidential race.

The other day, an old woman (102 yrs) who declared for presidential race was indirectly mocking Nigerian youths but they didn't get her message.

They thought she really wanted to come out for president but she was only making mockery of the youths.

Nigerians like electing old and sick men as leaders, yet they want better future. Yeye dey smell
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi, Endorses Tinubu's Presidential Ambition (Video) by Iamolukorede(m): 4:09pm On Feb 21, 2022
This is no news anymore, kings are no longer appealing to me because the reasons why the community put them in that position can't be validated or ascertained. Kinging this days are no longer like its use to be.

It is insane that you endorsed this man to run for president come 2023, I don't blame alaafin either, he won't object because they know themselves and this are the rouges destroying this nation and wouldn't want it to get any better. The structure permit the shenanigans perpetrated by this rouge whom Nigerian future means nothing to them, that is why this current structure needs to be evaluated before 2023 election. Nigeria problems are Nigerian's.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi, Endorses Tinubu's Presidential Ambition (Video) by adebwalex(m): 4:33pm On Feb 21, 2022
Ekpoudom:

You too go and ask your supleme leader to endorse you. Awon eranko lasanlasan.

Traaaaaash
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi, Endorses Tinubu's Presidential Ambition (Video) by adebwalex(m): 4:34pm On Feb 21, 2022
CryptoClub2018:

Who don get endorsement for your family before?

Mumu, go and ask google that useless question
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi, Endorses Tinubu's Presidential Ambition (Video) by adebwalex(m): 4:35pm On Feb 21, 2022
Bounceboune7:
a man who wakes his father with sliding tackle can never appreciate d prayer of another father

Traaash
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi, Endorses Tinubu's Presidential Ambition (Video) by adebwalex(m): 4:38pm On Feb 21, 2022
colestephan86:

If you are Yoruba, you will know what the endorsement means

I dont care that is your candidate, you dont expect me to choose your old cargo. I go for the young man who is about to declare his intention. I repeat myself useless endorsement after white anf brown envelope grin grin grin
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi, Endorses Tinubu's Presidential Ambition (Video) by Ekpoudom: 4:39pm On Feb 21, 2022
adebwalex:

Traaaaaash

Arindin! Didinrin jatijati.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi, Endorses Tinubu's Presidential Ambition (Video) by Ekpoudom: 4:40pm On Feb 21, 2022
adebwalex:

I dont care that is your candidate, you dont expect me to choose your old cargo. I go for the young man who is about to declare his intention. I repeat myself useless endorsement after white anf brown envelope grin grin grin

Brown envelope? To Alaafin of all people? Your stupidity will kill you soon.

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi, Endorses Tinubu's Presidential Ambition (Video) by adebwalex(m): 4:42pm On Feb 21, 2022
Ekpoudom:

Brown envelope? To Alaafin of all people? Your stupid will kill your soon.

Walahi na you stupid pass and mumu pass. He will tell you that he dont use to collect Abi.... Just look at yourself.. Abeg i no get your time.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi, Endorses Tinubu's Presidential Ambition (Video) by adebwalex(m): 4:45pm On Feb 21, 2022
Ekpoudom:

Arindin! Didinrin jatijati.

grin grin grin he pain yooooooou. Go with your useless endorsement.... I dont care. Nigerians are wise now. Just watch and see...
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi, Endorses Tinubu's Presidential Ambition (Video) by Ekpoudom: 4:46pm On Feb 21, 2022
adebwalex:

Walahi na you stupid pass and mumu pass. He will tell you that he dont use to collect Abi.... Just look at yourself.. Abeg i no get your time.

You and your generations after you will always carry a mark of stupidity that is clear for all to see.

You are so dumb that even your many false aliases on Nairaland carry almost exactly the same statements always.

Everybody that supports the person you so desperate hate, has been bribed, right. But when nonentities like you bring your gods Atiku, Orji Uzor Kalu and co and ABBA Kyari and Obi Cubana endorse them that’s okay abi?

Honestly, you will continue to hate so much that you won’t have any progress in life until the day you jump into the River Niger in frustration.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi, Endorses Tinubu's Presidential Ambition (Video) by Ekpoudom: 4:48pm On Feb 21, 2022
adebwalex:

grin grin grin he pain yooooooou. Go with your useless endorsement.... I dont care. Nigerian are wise now. Just watch and see...

ADEBWALEX, the UGM member with multiple false monikers is in sifia pains. You neva begin cry. You will cry more in 2023 when you begin shouting rigging after you fall flat on your faces. Oba awon asinwin jatijati.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi, Endorses Tinubu's Presidential Ambition (Video) by adebwalex(m): 4:52pm On Feb 21, 2022
Ekpoudom:

You and your generations after you will always carry a mark of stupidity that is clear for all to see.

You are so dumb that even your many false aliases on Nairaland carry almost exactly the same statements always.

Everybody that supports the person you so desperate hate, has been bribed, right. But when nonentities like you bring your gods Atiku, Orji Uzor Kalu and co and ABBA Kyari and Obi Cubana endorse them that’s okay abi?

Honestly, you will continue to hate so much that you won’t have any progress in life until the day you jump into the River Niger in frustration.

Mumu see frustration grin grin grin. Keep typing you go tire Olodo.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi, Endorses Tinubu's Presidential Ambition (Video) by Ekpoudom: 4:53pm On Feb 21, 2022
adebwalex:

Mumu see frustration grin grin grin. Keep typing you go tire Olodo.

Hater, go and hug transformer in frustration. You neva begin cry at all. You go cry go stand for train front las las. Awon omo AfghanEastern. Awon omo epe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi, Endorses Tinubu's Presidential Ambition (Video) by adebwalex(m): 4:54pm On Feb 21, 2022
Ekpoudom:

ADEBWALEX, the UGM member with multiple false monikers is in sifia pains. You neva begin cry. You will cry more in 2023 when you begin shouting rigging after you fall flat on your faces. Oba awon asinwin jatijati.

grin grin grin see them mumu i am not voting your Person. Dont give yourself high blood presure oooo.. You don collect your own share.. I dont need to reply you again. Goodbye period
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi, Endorses Tinubu's Presidential Ambition (Video) by Ekpoudom: 4:56pm On Feb 21, 2022
adebwalex:

grin grin grin see them mumu i am not voting you Person. Dont give yourself high blood presure oooo.. You don collect your own share.. I dont need to reply you again. Goodbye period

Which vote! In fact, that’s the best news because whoever you people support always lose.

You support Atiku, dem beat am. You support Fayose, dem beat im candidate. You support Aregbesola, you lost woefully.

Anybody that wants to succeed should avoid your 1.5m votes from that erosion SadEast, which is even less than the votes of Lagos alone.

You animals will learn sense by force.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi, Endorses Tinubu's Presidential Ambition (Video) by chinyce(m): 6:27pm On Feb 21, 2022
They Two Ancestors wear Diapers. Something in Commons.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi, Endorses Tinubu's Presidential Ambition (Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:57pm On Feb 21, 2022
Maxwell775:
I can't believe Nigerians really want to support Tinubu's presidential race.

The other day, an old woman (102 yrs) who declared for presidential race was indirectly mocking Nigerian youths but they didn't get her message.

They thought she really wanted to come out for president but she was only making mockery of the youths.

Nigerians like electing old and sick men as leaders, yet they want better future. Yeye dey smell

Was GEJ old and sick?

No!!!

But where did he take us?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi, Endorses Tinubu's Presidential Ambition (Video) by Shikena(m): 11:33pm On Feb 21, 2022
Three pages of comments and no one bothered to explain that there was no endorsement in Alaafin's comment grin
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi, Endorses Tinubu's Presidential Ambition (Video) by oza20(m): 7:44am On Feb 22, 2022
EmirGold:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AAeb93Bxt8

The Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi has endorsed the presidential ambition of APC National leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=314878720673273&id=100064534426548&_rdr

Tinubu’s presidential ambition for 2023: The platform for an Ibo presidency
Africans, Nigerians in particular, have a saying that, what a child who is standing on top of a high mountain cannot see, an elder sitting on a chair below can see it clearly and understand it better. Meaning, an adult (elders) can see and understand things (both good, bad and dangerous situations) better from afar than a child (the young ones) would.
To the Ibo tribes or Igbos, as some prefer to called, I mean no insult or disrespect. No no, I can never ever insult my elders. But I just felt I should bring these observations to your notice, that is if you haven’t thought about it before now.
There seems to be some powers in this country who have vowed, so it seems, that over their dead bodies would they allow an Ibo man to become the president of this country. It is no secrete again that one of such people controlling the affairs of Nigeria is Sen. Ahmed Bola Tinubu (The Jagaban in Hausa and Asiwaju in Yoruba), former senator and Governor of Lagos state.
Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu, popularly known and called Jagaban or Asiwaju (Both names mean “a leader who leads from the front). This man has a very interesting history and the story of Nigeria cannot be complete without mentioning his name and the contributions he has offered this great country of ours. I must give him that respect and I believe you will not agree with me less. He has through his political and business career risen from ordinary man to become a deity of some sort. Since the return to civilian rule in 1999, he has managed to remain a major point of reference in the politics of Lagos State, the South West, Northern part of Nigeria, and parts of the West African sub-region. He was the major instrument that brought in the current President, Muhammadu Buhari in 2015 after the latter’s many failed trials running for the presidency.
Reuben Abati in his write up titled: Tinubu: Return of the “Jagaban” in The Premium Times of October 12, 2021 said somethings about this man Tinubu which is worthy of note, and I quote “Tinubu joined the June 12 struggle as activist, mobiliser and financier. Like most young men of his generation at the time, he wanted the best for Nigeria. He was opposed to the tyranny and the injustice perpetrated by the military. He joined the protesters at the barricades. In a country where the majority feared the military, Tinubu was one of those who stood up in defence of the values of justice, equity and national progress. I was a witness to the history of the period and the narrative of Tinubu’s becoming.”
The write up continues: “In 1999, he was justly rewarded by the leaders of the Alliance for Democracy (AD), the emergent, dominant political party in the South-West, as well as the people of Lagos, with the governorship of Lagos State. With that, a political phenomenon was born. Tinubu is in a firm position to write a book of great value on the intrigues and risks of politics in Nigeria. But unlike many, he has demonstrated a high degree of capacity for survival and re-invention. The man has managed, over the years, to overcome every obstacle placed in his path, and wax stronger. His travails have been many, including the drama over the discrepancies in his Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) form, his age and educational qualifications, allegations about his real identity, the plans to remove him from office, disagreements with the then Federal Government led by President Olusegun Obasanjo, and the boldness with which he took on the formidable General on the field and in the law courts over controversial constitutional issues.”
Unfortunately for him, nothing last forever. I see his decision to vie for the presidency at this time as a the most terrible mistake of his time. At the same time, I see it as a very great opportunity for the East, the Ibos to assume power at the center eventually. How do I mean?
History is meant for us to learn and to avoid making same mistakes as others before us to enable us better our lives. I can see history is about to repeat itself in Nigeria come 2023 and within the next few months or years thereafter.
The Umaru Musa Yar’adua and Goodluck Ebele Jonathan example.
Like what Nigeria is about to experience in 2023 with the main presidential contender Tinubu, Former and late President Umaru Musa Yar’adua was elected into office on 29th May, 2007 alongside Goodluck Jonathan as his Vice.
Before Musa Yar’adua’s emergience as the president elect and his eventual sworn in, his health had been on the decline due to old age. But one way or the other, he happens to be the best choice of PDP and his supporters. This later turned out to be a form of blessing for the South-South to automatically assume office after the demise of the sick President Yar’adua as amended in the 1999 Constitution of Nigeria.
This is my point. The Ibos should rally their support for the candidature of Tinubu for 2023 presidency and field an Ibo as his running mate knowing fully well that the health of Jagaban is failing him by day. With the Ibo’s full support for Tinubu, this can eventually lead to the emergence of an Ibo president during the first or second term of Tinubu’s administration when it becomes clear that he can no longer perform the role of the president of the Nigeria as stipulated in the 1999 constitution. I am not wishing Tinubu dead, but his present health condition supports my view that he may not finish his first term in office as a result of ill health.
It is high time the Ibos started rallying support for the presidential ambition of Tinubu and work hard at the same time to see to the emergence of Tinubu as the next president of Nigerian come 2023.

From a concerned Nigerian

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Debunks Reports Of Meetings At Aso Villa Over Suspicions Of A Coup Plot / My Wives Are Not Relegated To ‘other Room’, Atiku Mock Buhari / Bandits Kill Four In Zamfara Raid, Govt Closes Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.