Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

The Fraud Called Make-up - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Fraud Called Make-up (542 Views)

Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World / What Are Your Thoughts On Kids Using Make-up? / PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fraud Called Make-up by zedegit: 7:07pm On Feb 20, 2022
I saw a girl on Facebook and decided to chat her up based on what I saw on her DP but along the line I got to know that her DP wasn't her real face and I was flat.

To make it worse I had fallen for her DP and enjoyed our chats but deception is something I cant accept in any way.

What should I do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fraud Called Make-up by Kobojunkie: 7:30pm On Feb 20, 2022
zedegit:
I saw a girl on Facebook and decided to chat her up based on what I saw on her DP but along the line I got to know that her DP wasn't her real face and I was flat.

To make it worse I had fallen for her DP and enjoyed our chats but deception is something I cant accept in any way.

What should I do?
Get over yourself! undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Fraud Called Make-up by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:41pm On Feb 20, 2022
block the deceitful babe and move on with your life knowing that... 1st thing 1st in this online dating game is to prove that the person on the other side IS who they say they are.

3 Likes

Re: The Fraud Called Make-up by ahnie: 7:43pm On Feb 20, 2022
Attention denied...DOA.
Re: The Fraud Called Make-up by TheCongo2: 1:30am On Feb 21, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
block the deceitful babe and move on with your life knowing that... 1st thing 1st in this online dating game is to prove that the person on the other side IS who they say they are.

T'es terrible toi grin grin grin grin
Re: The Fraud Called Make-up by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:06am On Feb 21, 2022
TheCongo2:
T'es terrible toi grin grin grin grin

mon frere, toi meme tu sais!!!!! ca fait longtemps, que deviens tu?!
Re: The Fraud Called Make-up by TheCongo2: 3:04am On Feb 21, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

mon frere, toi meme tu sais!!!!! ca fait longtemps, que deviens tu?!

Je suis toujours la. Je te lis tres souvent et ca me fait plaisir.

1 Like

Re: The Fraud Called Make-up by BItt: 3:07am On Feb 21, 2022
GHOST HER

(1) (Reply)

I Left My Wife When She Was Sick, Used Her Money To Go On Vacation With Her PA / Please Advice How To Be More Confrontational / Elepaq Generator For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.