Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,206 members, 7,836,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Abdulmumin Jubrin Meets With Rabiu Kwankwaso In Kano - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulmumin Jubrin Meets With Rabiu Kwankwaso In Kano (30198 Views)

Wike Wears Symbolic ‘kwankwasiya’ Red Cap To Receive Kwankwaso In Rivers / Don't Joke With Rabiu: See The Moment Kwankwaso Storms Kano With Supporters / 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulmumin Jubrin Meets With Rabiu Kwankwaso In Kano by haffaze777(m): 8:32am On Feb 21, 2022
grin grin
Basic123:

For PDP NIGERIA is not backward EDO,
NIGERIA is not for OYO STATE auxilliary and his BOYS...
NIGERIA IS NOT POLLUTION RAVAGED RIVERS NIGERIA is not backward ABIA

Say NO to cluelessness
Re: Abdulmumin Jubrin Meets With Rabiu Kwankwaso In Kano by Oracleamehdin(m): 9:41am On Feb 21, 2022
This man of God is making sense here!!! Watch and subscribe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_q5Hh9Rie6w

Re: Abdulmumin Jubrin Meets With Rabiu Kwankwaso In Kano by Bizibi(m): 9:55am On Feb 21, 2022
Iyaebe:
Tinubu is the only serious presidential candidate so far
because it is shown to you.....
Re: Abdulmumin Jubrin Meets With Rabiu Kwankwaso In Kano by blueAgent(m): 10:11am On Feb 21, 2022
Only a fool would support Tinubu for president.
After 8years of this administration.
Re: Abdulmumin Jubrin Meets With Rabiu Kwankwaso In Kano by Twakor: 10:23am On Feb 21, 2022
The schemer

Re: Abdulmumin Jubrin Meets With Rabiu Kwankwaso In Kano by Cardilac2323: 10:48am On Feb 21, 2022
helinues:
Toh

I remember before 2015 election, that was the same way Tinubu was busy building bridges as if he was the one contesting..

grin
July

Peter Odili did more than this btw 2006/2007 at the end we know where the president went to. I won't say more than this. A word is enough for the wise to avoid premium tears
Re: Abdulmumin Jubrin Meets With Rabiu Kwankwaso In Kano by Playermayweda(m): 10:56am On Feb 21, 2022
If this theif rules Nigeria it will be a living hell
Re: Abdulmumin Jubrin Meets With Rabiu Kwankwaso In Kano by maisams01(m): 11:22am On Feb 21, 2022
Nicenixon:
Oga, this is politics not exam. The more you reach out, the more the popularity and the higher the percentage of winning.
you think so? weather Tinubu will be president or not depends on Buhari
Re: Abdulmumin Jubrin Meets With Rabiu Kwankwaso In Kano by yetunsbay(m): 11:24am On Feb 21, 2022
maisams01:
the fact you submit your papers first doesn't guarantee an A
In some cases,when u're damn sure of what u hv written then A is minimal to A+

Do you gerrit ?
Re: Abdulmumin Jubrin Meets With Rabiu Kwankwaso In Kano by sokera: 11:24am On Feb 21, 2022
trutharena:
Asiwaju Jagaban doing his own work while haters continue to wail online under Meth influence.
they are all wailing online later they will say Na rigging … anyway I am for Jagaban
Re: Abdulmumin Jubrin Meets With Rabiu Kwankwaso In Kano by maisams01(m): 11:26am On Feb 21, 2022
yetunsbay:
In some cases,when u're damn sure of what u hv written then A is minimal to A+

Do you gerrit ?
so Tinubu is sure of becoming president? ok
Re: Abdulmumin Jubrin Meets With Rabiu Kwankwaso In Kano by Usmankno: 2:18pm On Feb 21, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Asiwaju Tinubu knows the game and the terrain.

Asiwaju has an incredible focus, physical and mental power, highly disciplined work ethic and people skill.
To his credit and advantage, he was one of those who worked for Late Chief MKO Abiola,GCFR, to win the 1993 Presidential election.

Asiwaju Tinubu is equally very patient and wise.

He took the long road approach which is paying off for him today.

Asiwaju Tinubu is a brilliant visionary leader. He will fulfill his promise to take Nigeria to greater heights.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
jagaban for Nigeria..
Re: Abdulmumin Jubrin Meets With Rabiu Kwankwaso In Kano by Prophet777: 4:17pm On Feb 21, 2022
Well, personnel management you mentioned really caught my attention. I give that to him without any iota of sentiment.
To be candid here, baba is old & the old age is really telling on him.
CaptainFM1:

You have a point. But technocrats and scholars may not necessarily mean a good politician.

One thing Nigeria undoubtedly need at every point of time is a unifier. Someone that can assemble components together and produce a machine.

Someone that will bring all the technocrats and scholars you mentioned together and use them to uplift the country.

Managing people is one of the difficult task there is. Let alone managing technocrats and scholars.

There's only one person that shows that capacity with lots of anticidents/records and really quite successful at it.
Re: Abdulmumin Jubrin Meets With Rabiu Kwankwaso In Kano by Escobar7(m): 5:53pm On Feb 21, 2022
EmirGold:
Nobody can stop a moving train, Tinubu nah you we trust, nah you we want as president of this country
May God continue to bless you and may your haters die miserably

Nigerian Youths...
Re: Abdulmumin Jubrin Meets With Rabiu Kwankwaso In Kano by yetunsbay(m): 6:12pm On Feb 21, 2022
maisams01:
so Tinubu is sure of becoming president? ok
Did I mention BAT in my analogy ?
Re: Abdulmumin Jubrin Meets With Rabiu Kwankwaso In Kano by maisams01(m): 6:24pm On Feb 21, 2022
yetunsbay:
Did I mention BAT in my analogy ?
the topic was about him,my bad then
Re: Abdulmumin Jubrin Meets With Rabiu Kwankwaso In Kano by Ijoba85: 6:28pm On Feb 21, 2022
Chairman forget something . Na God dey crown person
Strech:
if we, from the north no vote foram, na only Yoruba vote him want take win?
Re: Abdulmumin Jubrin Meets With Rabiu Kwankwaso In Kano by WhizdomXX(m): 9:53am On Feb 25, 2022
Dinobillz:

What about formal V.P Atiku.
A joker but anything can happen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Isigate: IPOB Protesters Chased Away From Police Station In Umuahia (Video) / Premium Times Special Report On Road Projects Across Nigeria Under PMB / Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.