Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,634 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / . (448 Views)

Radicalism Loading In The South West ? / Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by compton11(m): 8:51pm On Feb 20, 2022

1 Like

Re: . by hapheeyxz: 9:35pm On Feb 20, 2022
Go learn
Re: . by compton11(m): 9:58pm On Feb 20, 2022
hapheeyxz:
Go learn
see this one oooo

Tell me where I'm wrong
Re: . by AntiChristian: 10:29am On Feb 21, 2022
compton11:
As a Muslim from South West England too,I'm neither part of salafi nor Sufi,just a Muslim on the part of sunnah.

This is what I noticed about most salafis in South West.

Who is a Salafi?

1.most of them don't want to bear Yoruba names again,u will hearing Abu lagbaja Al tamedo.
If you truly were a person of Sunnah wasn't the Prophet Abul Qasim, His wife Aa'isha Umm Abdullah despite not having any kid, and many of his companions "Abu-Fulan"

2.most of them blindly supporting Abdul wahab despite they knew his atrocities.
Who is Abdul Wahab? What were his attrocities? Who are you? And what are your Attrocites?

3.They like to defend Fulani too much and try to justify herdsmen actrocities on yoruba people.
Fulanis are humans. They can be right and they can be wrong! Justice is blaming the specific not condemning the entire tribe!

4.most of them are Arab-wannabis.
As Muslims, we should love Arabic, their culture, etc. as the Book of Allah was revealed in Arabic.

5.Most of them believe Sahih Bukhari is 100% authentic despite many contradictions and controversies in some of the hadith.
No knowledgeable Muslim believe such. We believe only the Qur'an is 100% authentic. Sahih Bukhari is next after the Qur'an but it is never 100% like the Qur'an. Do you have the name and evidence of any Muslim saying this?

6.most of them believe Hadith more than the Qur'an.
If you were a Sunni then you should understand Islam is based on the Qur'an and the Sunnah!

7.Most of them see niqab and beard as compulsory.
Niqab is compulsory! Beard is compulsory! These are as the scholars of Islam explained the relevant verses on it.

And so on

Add your own

Who should add to these nonsense?
Re: . by compton11(m): 2:21pm On Feb 21, 2022
AntiChristian:

Who is a Salafi?
that is not the issue today,I'm referring to so called people in South West that referred themselves as salafis.

AntiChristian:

If you truly were a person of Sunnah wasn't the Prophet Abul Qasim, His wife Aa'isha Umm Abdullah despite not having any kid, and many of his companions "Abu-Fulan"
Oga your answer doesn't related to my statement.

Why are many of u don't want to bear Yoruba name again?

What I use is just example.

AntiChristian:

Who is Abdul Wahab? What were his attrocities? Who are you? And what are your Attrocites?
Muhammad ibn Abdulwahab u don't know?

AntiChristian:

Fulanis are humans. They can be right and they can be wrong! Justice is blaming the specific not condemning the entire tribe!
boy ain't nobody condemning the whole ethnic but justify the crime of the criminals among them is fvcked up.

AntiChristian:

As Muslims, we should love Arabic, their culture, etc. as the Book of Allah was revealed in Arabic.
why should we love Arabic culture?

Where did Allah and his prophet said this?

This is mental slavery I'm talking about among people like u.

U don't have your own culture oh ABI it is shrik culture just like u always claim?

And even I'm talking about Arab here not Arabic language.

AntiChristian:

No knowledgeable Muslim believe such. We believe only the Qur'an is 100% authentic. Sahih Bukhari is next after the Qur'an but it is never 100% like the Qur'an. Do you have the name and evidence of any Muslim saying this?
many salafi elders here in South believe it.

AntiChristian:

If you were a Sunni then you should understand Islam is based on the Qur'an and the Sunnah!
and all the so called hadith are all Sunna?

Despite many of it are fabricated and weak? gringrin

AntiChristian:

Niqab is compulsory! Beard is compulsory! These are as the scholars of Islam explained the relevant verses on it.
nibo la tu jasi bayi ooo olohun.

Evidence of that from book of Allah and where prophet Muhammed(saw) utter that.

AntiChristian:

Who should add to these nonsense?
Oga I respect u on nairaland here,don't do what will make u be insulted by me.
Re: . by AntiChristian: 2:39pm On Feb 21, 2022
compton11:
that is not the issue today,I'm referring to so called people in South West that referred themselves as salafis.

Oga your answer doesn't related to my statement.

Why are many of u don't want to bear Yoruba name again?

What I use is just example.

Muhammad ibn Abdulwahab u don't know?

boy ain't nobody condemning the whole ethnic but justify the crime of the criminals among them is fvcked up.

why should we love Arabic culture?

Where did Allah and his prophet said this?

This is mental slavery I'm talking about among people like u.

U don't have your own culture oh ABI it is shrik culture just like u always claim?

And even I'm talking about Arab here not Arabic language.

many salafi elders here in South believe it.

and all the so called hadith are all Sunna?

Despite many of it are fabricated and weak? gringrin

nibo la tu jasi bayi ooo olohun.

Evidence of that from book of Allah and where prophet Muhammed(saw) utter that.

Oga I respect u on nairaland here,don't do what will make u be insulted by me.

Any sensible person will not be willing to respond to you any longer when you make claims you can't substantiate!
Re: . by compton11(m): 2:58pm On Feb 21, 2022
AntiChristian:

Any sensible person will not be willing to respond to you any longer when you make claims you can't substantiate!
hmmmm the questions I asked u.

Why didn't u answer?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Moslems In Mecca Repatriated / Teacher Needed For Part Time Islamic School / Religious Ignorance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.