Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,970 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Radicalism Loading In The South West ? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Radicalism Loading In The South West ? (1339 Views)

Are There Any Mosques In The South South Region Of Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Radicalism Loading In The South West ? by nwanyionitsha: 1:28am On Dec 27, 2018
Twitter user, Rere Ayodele, has expressed fears that some Muslim clerics could be brainwashing little children who come to their mosques.

In a series of tweets, Rere said he witnessed a cleric in a Mosque in Ibadan teaching his little sisters and other children, all under 10, that Christianity is not a good religion. He fears that this is how radicals are raised.

Another twitter user who saw his thread, narrated how her nephew came home on Tuesday and said his Imam told him and other children that Christmas is Haram.

1 Like

Re: Radicalism Loading In The South West ? by nwanyionitsha: 1:29am On Dec 27, 2018
Continue

Re: Radicalism Loading In The South West ? by nwanyionitsha: 1:30am On Dec 27, 2018
More

Re: Radicalism Loading In The South West ? by crestedaguiyi: 1:37am On Dec 27, 2018
you didn't record it so we can hand them over to the dss, wetin u wan make we do with this gist wey no get corroborator now

1 Like

Re: Radicalism Loading In The South West ? by nwanyionitsha: 1:40am On Dec 27, 2018
Re: Radicalism Loading In The South West ? by ImperialYoruba: 1:45am On Dec 27, 2018
crestedaguiyi:
you didn't record it so we can hand them over to the dss, wetin u wan make we do with this gist wey no get corroborator now

Abi oo! Rere should contact security sharp sharp and lead them to where this person is. That is if Rere is truthful about this account.
Re: Radicalism Loading In The South West ? by Luciferdevil2(m): 2:35am On Dec 27, 2018
Can't wait for the sokoto caliphate to recolonise Yoruba land with this Muslim agenda. I can't wait for all of them to be hitting those empty heads on the ground 10 times everyday. I can't wait for Ooni to be turned to Emir and for all the churches in the waste to be turned to mosques insha alha lol
Re: Radicalism Loading In The South West ? by mujahid777(m): 2:58am On Dec 27, 2018
Radicalism loading because he says xmas is haram
Of course xmas is haram.
FAR worse are said against Muslims in churches.

2 Likes

Re: Radicalism Loading In The South West ? by ZKOSOSO(m): 3:07am On Dec 27, 2018
mujahid777:
Radicalism loading because he says xmas is haram
Of course xmas is haram.
FAR worse are said against Muslims in churches.

Boko Haram. Sallah Haram.
Re: Radicalism Loading In The South West ? by YOUNGELDER1(m): 4:03am On Dec 27, 2018
Bloggers no dey waste time sha !!
Re: Radicalism Loading In The South West ? by Empiree: 11:30pm On Dec 27, 2018
I thought I was going to read something exceptionally new. What's CHRISTIANs approach to indigenous worshippers such as babalawo, agemo, osun, egungun, eeyo, oro ?. Don't CHRISTIANs consider them evil and condemned them to hell?.

How are these worshippers portrayed in Yoruba movies?. Besides, this is not the first time Christianity is condemned in Yorubland. Many Alfa have critisized Christianity for idolatry. So how is this radicalism?. A british-Nigerian christian guy recently experienced rascism at the mercy of British for allowing muslims to buy Churches and convert them to mosques. He called Muslims UNBELIEVERS. Is that not radicalism too?.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Radicalism Loading In The South West ? by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:33am On Dec 28, 2018
Christians are getting super intolerant as the day goes by! Your crucifixion theory, I mean a God dying for the sins of the people he created is super confusing! And the concept of three in one is super against the Tawheed of Islam!
And truly dancing and singing to praise God wasn't Jesus' way! Christianity wasn't a religion in and of itself.
Islam and Christianity are two parallel lines that seldom meet except rarely in fine art!
Our kids will be taught Tawheed right from the cradle in shaa Allah!

Modified: "Muslims" are the owners of the land. They have the right to preach anytime in the busses, anytime on the street corners, distribute flyers to anyone they like and even come knocking at your door! All this and so much more!
On the other hand, "Christians" do not have the same rights as above! They are easy going! Their aim is never to make fishers of men but to help them physically, financially and spiritually!
Salvation is free just as bail is free!
Skip if you can't process!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radicalism Loading In The South West ? by tintingz(m): 12:53pm On Dec 30, 2018
Rashduct4luv:
Christians are getting super intolerant as the day goes by! Your crucifixion theory, I mean a God dying for the sins of the people he created is super confusing! And the concept of three in one is super against the Tawheed of Islam!
And Allah putting a useless forbidden tree in a fairy garden make more sense and not confusing?, if he knows what will happen why put that useless tree there? Did he purposely set up this purnishmemt for his creation? I'm going to create a thread for this.

I can list out meaningless things in the Quran.
And truly dancing and singing to praise God wasn't Jesus' way! Christianity wasn't a religion in and of itself.
You and your religion are not in authority to tell what a religion is and what they should believe in.

Singing and dancing in Christianity has been associated to David to my knowledge, and I don't see anything wrong with some group singing and dancing to feel good about their faith likewise Your hitting your head on the ground five times daily shouldn't be an issue to others.
Islam and Christianity are two parallel lines that seldom meet except rarely in fine art!
Our kids will be taught Tawheed right from the cradle in shaa Allah!
The Abrahamic religion and all religions are all confused tho, they are actually the groups creating meaningless confusion in the world.

It is immoral to teach kids negatively about other religions, it creates hatred and pride, imagine a kid telling another kid he's going to burn in hell forever, that is some cruel belief to expose kids to.

I won't take it lightly if some block heads are telling my kids to believe in this nonsensical beliefs.

3 Likes

Re: Radicalism Loading In The South West ? by Rashduct4luv(m): 11:59pm On Dec 30, 2018
tintingz:
And Allah putting a useless forbidden tree in a fairy garden make more sense and not confusing?, if he knows what will happen why put that useless tree there? Did he purposely set up this purnishmemt for his creation? I'm going to create a thread for this.

I can list out meaningless things in the Quran.
You and your religion are not in authority to tell what a religion is and what they should believe in.

Singing and dancing in Christianity has been associated to David to my knowledge, and I don't see anything wrong with some group singing and dancing to feel good about their faith likewise Your hitting your head on the ground five times daily shouldn't be an issue to others.
The Abrahamic religion and all religions are all confused tho, they are actually the groups creating meaningless confusion in the world.

It is immoral to teach kids negatively about other religions, it creates hatred and pride, imagine a kid telling another kid he's going to burn in hell forever, that is some cruel belief to expose kids to.

I won't take it lightly if some block heads are telling my kids to believe in this nonsensical beliefs.

Taiwo, you are an atheist so what's your P? Why not keep hiding in a Muslim home just as you hide in Islamic section here?
We can discuss science or other non-religious topic but when it comes to Islam be on your lane! Relevance seeking atheist!

1 Like

Re: Radicalism Loading In The South West ? by tintingz(m): 12:02am On Dec 31, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

Taiwo, you are an atheist so what's your P? Why not keep hiding in a Muslim home just as you hide in Islamic section here?
We can discuss science or other non-religious topic but when it comes to Islam be on your lane! Relevance seeking atheist!
Where is the law that said I can't discuss a public matter like religion?
Re: Radicalism Loading In The South West ? by Rashduct4luv(m): 12:04am On Dec 31, 2018
tintingz:
Where is the law that said I can't discuss a public matter like religion?

You have no religion! And you can't give what you don't have!

1 Like

Re: Radicalism Loading In The South West ? by tintingz(m): 12:25am On Dec 31, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

You have no religion! And you can't give what you don't have!
Is religion privately own? Lol

You haven't answer my question, where is the law that said I can't discuss a "public matter" like religion?

Hope you know there are philosophers, irreligious people that have debated, written books, articles about religion, do you know why? Because it is a public matter!

1 Like

Re: Radicalism Loading In The South West ? by abdulazeez1002(m): 9:09am On Jan 02, 2019
tintingz:
Is religion privately own? Lol

You haven't answer my question, where is the law that said I can't discuss a "public matter" like religion?

Hope you know there are philosophers, irreligious people that have debated, written books, articles about religion, do you know why? Because it is a public matter!
What do you no about religion that you want to discuss?? Stop trying too hard bro, it's becoming silly

1 Like

Re: Radicalism Loading In The South West ? by tintingz(m): 2:35pm On Jan 02, 2019
abdulazeez1002:

What do you no about religion that you want to discuss?? Stop trying too hard bro, it's becoming silly
I was a religious person, so I know about religion.

I'm born into religious society, I know about religion.

I deal with religious people everyday, their noise pollution, public nuisance etc I know about religion.

I have read books about religions, I know about religion.

Do I have to be religious before I could talk about it? hell NO, why? Because it is a public matter that concern the public and there's no law that forbid me from doing so.

You guys should stop bringing up this question, it is very lame.

1 Like

Re: Radicalism Loading In The South West ? by abdulazeez1002(m): 3:22pm On Jan 02, 2019
tintingz:

I deal with religious people everyday, their noise pollution, public nuisance etc I know about religion.

Do I have to me religious before I could talk about it? hell NO, why? Because it is a public matter that concern the public and there's no law that forbid me from doing so.

You guys should stop bringing up this question, it is very lame.

But which religion do you no about??

1 Like

Re: Radicalism Loading In The South West ? by tintingz(m): 3:39pm On Jan 02, 2019
abdulazeez1002:

But which religion do you no about??
Zoroastrianism, Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, Taoism, Judaism, Christianity, Ifa, Islam, Hellenism, Sikhism, kemetism, Shintoism, Confucianism. These are the ones I have read about and I'm still reading.

There are over 4,000 religions in the world.

1 Like

Re: Radicalism Loading In The South West ? by Empiree: 3:48pm On Jan 02, 2019
tintingz:

these mean nothing. Do you know that Iblis a k a shaytan (curse be in him) knows so much about religion. He worshipped God for thousands of years before human existence. He made sujud to God on this planet. Yet, he is still the most accused person due to his arrogant till this moment?.

Bottom line is, just bcus he knows so much doesn't actually mean he knows. Same applies to you
Re: Radicalism Loading In The South West ? by tintingz(m): 4:00pm On Jan 02, 2019
Empiree:
these mean nothing. Do you know that Iblis a k a shaytan (curse be in him) knows so much about religion. He worshipped God for thousands of years before human existence. He made sujud to God on this planet. Yet, he is still the most accused person due to his arrogant till this moment?.
This part is irrelevant, this ones are fairytales.

Bottom line is, just bcus he knows so much doesn't actually mean he knows. Same applies to you
Can you explain this part, I don't seem to get it.
Re: Radicalism Loading In The South West ? by Empiree: 5:43pm On Jan 02, 2019
tintingz:
This part is irrelevant, this ones are fairytales.

Can you explain this part, I don't seem to get it.
Yeah, "fairytales".. don't worry. 50yrs from now you tell your children about your grandfather history and your children would tell you that your grandfather didn't exist. He was just fairytale because you are only telling them story.
Re: Radicalism Loading In The South West ? by tintingz(m): 6:28pm On Jan 02, 2019
Empiree:
Yeah, "fairytales".. don't worry. 50yrs from now you tell your children about your grandfather history and your children would tell you that your grandfather didn't exist. He was just fairytale because you are only telling them story.
My goodness.

A logical person will know my grandfather exist. My father exist, I exist therefore my grandfather exist, this is fact! Stop being irrational.

Your God and Satan story are fairytales which has no bases of fact, no evidence.

1 Like

Re: Radicalism Loading In The South West ? by Rilwayne001: 6:31pm On Jan 02, 2019
This is so foolish. So because the Imam said Christianity is not a religion, that automatically means radicalization? Don't they Christians tell their wards that Islam is an evil religion and even quote some Bible to delude themselves into believing so?

This Twitter user is dumb and ignorant.
Re: Radicalism Loading In The South West ? by Jonadull: 6:35pm On Jan 02, 2019
Rilwayne001:
This is so foolish. So because the Imam said Christianity is not a religion, that automatically means radicalization? Don't they Christians tell their wards that Islam is an evil religion and even quote some Bible to delude themselves into believing so?

This Twitter user is dumb and ignorant.
Don’t mind the idiot
Re: Radicalism Loading In The South West ? by abdulazeez1002(m): 7:01pm On Jan 02, 2019
tintingz:
Zoroastrianism, Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, Taoism, Judaism, Christianity, Ifa, Islam, Hellenism, Sikhism, kemetism, Shintoism, Confucianism. These are the ones I have read about and I'm still reading.

There are over 4,000 religions in the world.
Jacko. You have read or you are still reading??

1 Like

Re: Radicalism Loading In The South West ? by tintingz(m): 7:28pm On Jan 02, 2019
abdulazeez1002:

Jacko. You have read or you are still reading??
Sigh.
Re: Radicalism Loading In The South West ? by Empiree: 8:48pm On Jan 02, 2019
tintingz:
My goodness.

A logical person will know my grandfather exist. My father exist, I exist therefore my grandfather exist, this is fact! Stop being irrational.

Your God and Satan story are fairytales which has no bases of fact, no evidence.

No, i am your child and i don't believe you have a grandpa. Your dad is first generation. Grandpa did not exist. He is just a fairytale. If you didnt meet him alive how are you donna prove to me he existed. The only proof i need is video proof of you and him.
Re: Radicalism Loading In The South West ? by Empiree: 8:50pm On Jan 02, 2019
tintingz:
My goodness.

No, i am your child and i don't believe you have a grandpa. Your dad is first generation. Grandpa did not exist. He is just a fairytale. If you didnt meet him alive how are you donna prove to me he existed. The only proof i need is video proof of you and him. The same way you denied Jesus and Muhammad existed. You forgot they too had history. Bcus thier history is reduced to religious Books, you considered them "fairytales". So your grandpa is fairytale now.
Re: Radicalism Loading In The South West ? by tintingz(m): 12:11am On Jan 03, 2019
Empiree:
No, i am your child and i don't believe you have a grandpa. Your dad is first generation. Grandpa did not exist. He is just a fairytale. If you didnt meet him alive how are you donna prove to me he existed. The only proof i need is video proof of you and him. The same way you denied Jesus and Muhammad existed. You forgot they too had history. Bcus thier history is reduced to religious Books, you considered them "fairytales". So your grandpa is fairytale now.
Are you saying my dad jumped from the sky like that Jewish carpenter? grin

Jesus and Muhammad existed but mythologies are mixed with their history.

Flying donkey, virgin birth, flew to haven etc are fairytales.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Somalia : The Black African Islamic Country: / My Landlord Says My Girlfriend Should Not Visit During Ramadam / Boko Haram- Muslim Army?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.