Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,241 members, 7,829,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

The Future Awards Africa 2022 Winners List - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The Future Awards Africa 2022 Winners List (23946 Views)

Pictures From The 16th Edition Of The Future Awards Africa Supported By Infinix / 2019 Future Awards Africa Winners (Full List) / BBNaija’s Khafi & Temisan Emmanuel To Host This Year’s The Future Awards Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Future Awards Africa 2022 Winners List by BennyDGreat: 7:14am On Feb 21, 2022
ntyce:
Congratulations to all those nominated and the winners especially Tayoaina....

You deserve it for your hardwork and steadfastness....

You are on point. Tayo Aina is very hardworking

2 Likes

Re: The Future Awards Africa 2022 Winners List by nonxo007(m): 7:14am On Feb 21, 2022
BSsniffer:
Well deserved to this youths considering the value they add to their community. Congrats to them.
God bless you, this may be the only reasonable comment I have seen on this thread. The youth we have these day or can I say on this platform are daft, honestly speaking. Look at most of the comments saying the topic is irrelevant or that the award is boring. Awards given to fellow Youths who are excelling in their area of expertise and some broke, good for nothing nonentity is criticising it. I weep for our future. I will win that award next year. By God's grace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Future Awards Africa 2022 Winners List by VicM6: 7:42am On Feb 21, 2022
Nigeria nd Awards be like Abba kyari nd police.
Re: The Future Awards Africa 2022 Winners List by Jsucre(m): 8:18am On Feb 21, 2022
Africa or Nigeria?
Re: The Future Awards Africa 2022 Winners List by qtguru(m): 8:29am On Feb 21, 2022
My brother didn't win , Niyi Okeowo but he tried sha.

1 Like

Re: The Future Awards Africa 2022 Winners List by Funkymode(m): 10:42am On Feb 21, 2022
Afonja arrangie award, I've been following all this so called awards, if you're observant as I am ,you'll know what I'm talking about, they tends to be pushing the afonja to be the face of merits in Nigeria even when they ain't deserve it, if you do your background check, you'll discover the organizers are afonjas, in every awards ceremonies 9 out of 10 are usually the afonjas, the remaining one could then be from any part of the country. It's been said, "it's better to deserve honor and not given, than not deserve it and be given" the afonjas has find a way to fixed themselves to the elms of every affairs in the country, manipulating every decisions, projecting the afonjas to the world as the saints and most decent people in Nigeria, check out abike dabiri for example and more like that.

They've one time, tried to make a decision baring the non afonjas from taken courses of their choice, which indirectly targeting people from south east, south south, as we all know the north's don't like to go to school, the news broke out in unilag sometimes 2019, but they were quick to push the agenda back due to fair of backlash.
The courses they wanted to stop giving to this people are
1. All engineering courses
2. Architecture
3. Mass communication
4. Science courses exclude zoology
5. Business Administration
6. Law
7. Environmental science and building
8. Art
Leaving the south east, south south students with limited options, just educational programs.
Re: The Future Awards Africa 2022 Winners List by moyosore32: 10:50am On Feb 21, 2022
Wow, feel happy for Tunde Onakoya na my junior for sec skul that year... my guy dey envy Kasparov big time lol
Re: The Future Awards Africa 2022 Winners List by TessaJ: 6:43pm On Feb 21, 2022
When Buhari spoke about lazy Nigerian youths, he forgot to add useless and hopeless to it. An example is the kind of ppl you find on Nairaland ( though some of them are useless adults too) ppl who have allowed ethnicity, tribalism and other things to cloud their Sense of reasoning. Even with the way things are in the country, we still have good ppl out there who are changing their world. I have watched some of Tayo Aina's videos on YouTube and the guy is a very good content creator. I also watched one of his interview with Jude Jideonwo and he is really doing well. But the way hatred has built mansion in some people's heart on this platform is very scary. Maybe it is because this is a faceless forum.
Re: The Future Awards Africa 2022 Winners List by MrRosh: 2:51am On Dec 20, 2022
devlishGINGER:
HEARING ABOUT YALL FR THE FIRST TIME

How credible is this Africa Future Academy, considering I haven't seen much information and i am currently required to pay about N32,000 for acceptance after a scholarship of $700. There's something not adding up!
Re: The Future Awards Africa 2022 Winners List by MrRosh: 2:53am On Dec 20, 2022
nonxo007:

God bless you, this may be the only reasonable comment I have seen on this thread. The youth we have these day or can I say on this platform are daft, honestly speaking. Look at most of the comments saying the topic is irrelevant or that the award is boring. Awards given to fellow Youths who are excelling in their area of expertise and some broke, good for nothing nonentity is criticising it. I weep for our future. I will win that award next year. By God's grace.

Please I need to know how credible this Africa Future Academy is. I haven't known them before and just seeing them last month but there's no known information about them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Dies Three Days To His Wedding / Night Of Excitement And Laughter As I Go Dye, Akpororo, AY Crack Abuja Residents / Delta Couple Ride Keke To Their Wedding Venue (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.