Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,351 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

I Have Been Posted To Sokoto, Pls How Is The State? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Have Been Posted To Sokoto, Pls How Is The State? (149 Views)

Accident Involving Truck And Bus In Sokoto Kills Many (Viewers Discretion) / Someone Posted Lady's Photo With 'RIP' Written On It. She Reacts / Crowd At AA RANO Filling Station Sokoto State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Posted To Sokoto, Pls How Is The State? by Tom1000: 10:08pm On Feb 20, 2022
Good evening everyone, I just checked and printed out my call up letter and I found out that nysc posted me to sokoto. I have never been to sokoto in my entire life. Pls what is the security condition over there and cost of transportation from Uyo to sokoto?
Your contribution will be highly appreciated.

Thank you
Re: I Have Been Posted To Sokoto, Pls How Is The State? by Machinegun91(m): 10:11pm On Feb 20, 2022
Bandits
Re: I Have Been Posted To Sokoto, Pls How Is The State? by Officialgarri: 10:14pm On Feb 20, 2022
The North is not as deadly as the Southerners usually see it. Volatile—yes, according to history.

Of course, there are cases of bandits in some states, but it doesn't mean everywhere in the North is plagued by the menace.

The North is a actually relatively cheap, yet the richest families in Africa live there. You might even get lucky with those smooth milk-skinned malo chicks and their curly fulani hair.

Explore, stay safe and you will share stories.
Re: I Have Been Posted To Sokoto, Pls How Is The State? by 1828eit: 4:50am On Feb 21, 2022
[s]
Officialgarri:
The North is not as deadly as the Southerners usually see it. Volatile—yes, according to history.

Of course, there are cases of bandits in some states, but it doesn't mean everywhere in the North is plagued by the menace.

The North is a actually relatively cheap, yet the richest families in Africa live there. You might even get lucky with those smooth milk-skinned malo chicks and their curly fulani hair.

Explore, stay safe and you will share stories.
[/s]
Re: I Have Been Posted To Sokoto, Pls How Is The State? by Stenewiser: 7:15am On Feb 21, 2022
flies full there

(1) (Reply)

Ten Killed As Cultists Clash In Osun / Nigeria, A Country Of Many Nations: / How To Get A Refund From Frontier Airlines?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.