Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,914 members, 7,810,509 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Rosicrucian Order, Amorc - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rosicrucian Order, Amorc (4877 Views)

My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc / What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? / What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rosicrucian Order, Amorc by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 26, 2011
Yes, does anyone have a really good info about?
N:B Pls, only knowlegdeable people. I don't need religious fanatics on this thread.
Re: Rosicrucian Order, Amorc by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 26, 2011
N:B Pls, only knowlegdeable people. I don't need religious fanatics on this thread.
Everyone here is a fanatic of whatever they believe in or don't believe in, so if we want an answer to your question I would advise you to remove your last comment.

1 Like

Re: Rosicrucian Order, Amorc by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 26, 2011
MrBible:

Everyone here is a fanatic of whatever they believe in or don't believe in, so if we want an answer to your question I would advise you to remove your last comment.
Then it is a pity that people are not capable of clear thinking anymore.
Re: Rosicrucian Order, Amorc by Kossy04: 2:53pm On Jul 02, 2011
@op

Have you found what you're searching for? If not, why not do what I did; go to the Nigerian AMOC site. It's http://www.amorcngonline.org/. You'll find all you need there. Plus, you can also register to become a member there online as well.
Re: Rosicrucian Order, Amorc by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 16, 2011
What I know about fraternities like AMORC is that you cannot take anything on their website serious because when u join, its a whole different ball game.
Re: Rosicrucian Order, Amorc by plaetton: 3:26pm On Nov 16, 2011
masterrem:

What I know about fraternities like AMORC is that you cannot take anything on their website serious because when u join, its a whole different ball game.

Since you know about fraternities, kindly enlighten us and elaborate on what is
"a whole different ball game".
Re: Rosicrucian Order, Amorc by iDo3: 5:04am On Nov 28, 2011
Unlike the so called Pentecostal churches that deceive people with lies and superstition, AMORC from my personal experience seeks to remove lies and fears that enslave people. Particularly in our chaotic society today with economic and social stagnation we suddenly have all these 'churches' suggesting people rub oil on themselves and various primitive behaviors that even our idol worshiping great-grandfathers would be surprised is still going on.

In an era of modern science in the rest of the world we have persons in Nigeria claiming to be religious and pastors taking the little money people have to keep them coming back to their churches for 'solutions' to their problems.

I have been to AMORC campus in California, read and participated for over 20 years and can categorically state it is not a cult but a modern organization that seeks to enlighten and remove the darkness of superstition from people.

1 Like

Re: Rosicrucian Order, Amorc by MyJoe: 9:05am On Nov 28, 2011
i_Do:

I have been to AMORC campus in California, read and participated for over 20 years and can categorically state it is not a cult but a modern organization that seeks to enlighten and remove the darkness of superstition from people.
What is "superstition" is quite subjective. There are people who argue that Amorc promises, and does appear, to take you out of superstition but takes you right back into it. I am considerably familiar with the Rosicrusians and it is my view that while the order has a lot of enlightenment that is desirable, the above argument is not without basis.

2 Likes

Re: Rosicrucian Order, Amorc by simplex2: 1:24pm On Mar 10, 2015
grin cool

(1) (Reply)

The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists / The Allegory Of Adam And Eve / The Pale Horse Of Apocalypse Unleashed In The Midst Of Egyptian Riot! (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.