Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

How Can I Make More Cash With My Adsense? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Make More Cash With My Adsense? (660 Views)

Google Approved My Adsense Application:::: 1month Website / How Can I Increase My Adsense Earning / My Adsense Earnings Proof (plus Tips For Earning Big Through Adsense) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Make More Cash With My Adsense? by Solacemk: 10:34pm On Feb 20, 2022
Hi Nairalanders.

I need help on how to make more Cash from my AdSense. I started my blog 2019 ending, I'm posting a lot but all my 2020 earnings was just $500+ and in 2021 i only manage to add $200+ to it which is $700+. But when i read about some people or watch YouTube videos i see that some are earning more than $1000 a month. Please is there anything i should do to be making even $100 a month?
Please someone should help me a tip and tricks.

My Website niece is Tutorial and tech stuff. Thank you.
Re: How Can I Make More Cash With My Adsense? by emmyw(m): 10:40pm On Feb 20, 2022
Solacemk:
Hi Nairalanders.

I need help on how to make more Cash from my AdSense. I started my blog 2019 ending, I'm posting a lot but all my 2020 earnings was just $500+ and in 2021 i only manage to add $200+ to it which is $700+. But when i read about some people or watch YouTube videos i see that some are earning more than $1000 a month. Please is there anything i should do to be making even $100 a month?
Please someone should help me a tip and tricks.

My Website niece is Tutorial and tech stuff. Thank you.
Your Niche Is Okay To Be Making Enough For You, Now It Depends On Your Traffic

If You Are Getting Atleast 4,000 - 7,000 Daily Organic Traffic You Should Be Making $15 - $30 Daily (I Am Talking From Experience)

Focus On Traffic, Traffic Is Fund.

When I Say Traffic, I Don't Mean Social Traffic, I Mean Organic Traffic.
Re: How Can I Make More Cash With My Adsense? by FBIBOT(m): 10:51pm On Feb 20, 2022
Work on your seo in order to get traffic from search engine especially Google.... Optimize your content for South Africa, UK and US traffic as well... That's where the real money is.. Nigeria traffic and other African traffic is worthless.. If you can be getting 1-2k traffic from this country daily monthly earnings is sure

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make More Cash With My Adsense? by Solacemk: 11:04pm On Feb 20, 2022
emmyw:
Your Niche Is Okay To Be Making Enough For You, Now It Depends On Your Traffic

If You Are Getting Atleast 4,000 - 7,000 Daily Organic Traffic You Should Be Making $15 - $30 Daily (I Am Talking From Experience)

Focus On Traffic, Traffic Is Fund.

When I Say Traffic, I Don't Mean Social Traffic, I Mean Organic Traffic.

Thank you. I used Facebook ads before i was making $3 to $5 a day. But i was advised to quit using it because they might block my AdSense account. Anyway i'll try to get more traffic, if you have any advice on that i'll really appreciate.
Re: How Can I Make More Cash With My Adsense? by Solacemk: 11:05pm On Feb 20, 2022
FBIBOT:
Work on your seo in order to get traffic from search engine especially Google.... Optimize your content for South Africa, UK and US traffic as well... That's where the real money is.. Nigeria traffic and other African traffic is worthless.. If you can be getting 1-2k traffic from this country daily monthly earnings is sure

Thank You. You're speaking of using AMP for optimization right?
Re: How Can I Make More Cash With My Adsense? by FBIBOT(m): 11:09pm On Feb 20, 2022
Solacemk:

Thank You. You're speaking of using AMP for optimization right?

No... Let your content appear in searches from those countries or better still look for forums dormant in those country and drive traffic from there through proper backlink system... Don't spam o
Re: How Can I Make More Cash With My Adsense? by emmyw(m): 11:54pm On Feb 20, 2022
Solacemk:

Thank you. I used Facebook ads before i was making $3 to $5 a day. But i was advised to quit using it because they might block my AdSense account. Anyway i'll try to get more traffic, if you have any advice on that i'll really appreciate.
Post Great Contents

You Need To Do Keyword Research, Write Articles With Low Competition And High Volume Search On Google With High CPC.

Don't Write Articles Blindly.

The Simple Maths Is, Write Quality Contents That Can Get You Atleast 50 - 200 Daily Organic Traffic

Imagine Having It Upto 500 - 1000 Articles Like That!

When I Am Free To Type I Will Reply Well, Based On My Experience oo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Make More Cash With My Adsense? by Solacemk: 9:17am On Feb 21, 2022
FBIBOT:

No... Let your content appear in searches from those countries or better still look for forums dormant in those country and drive traffic from there through proper backlink system... Don't spam o

Got it. Thank you
Re: How Can I Make More Cash With My Adsense? by Solacemk: 9:18am On Feb 21, 2022
emmyw:
Post Great Contents

You Need To Do Keyword Research, Write Articles With Low Competition And High Volume Search On Google With High CPC.

Don't Write Articles Blindly.

The Simple Maths Is, Write Quality Contents That Can Get You Atleast 50 - 200 Daily Organic Traffic

Imagine Having It Upto 500 - 1000 Articles Like That!

When I Am Free To Type I Will Reply Well, Based On My Experience oo!

Ok. Thank you, I'll really appreciate that
Re: How Can I Make More Cash With My Adsense? by Solacemk: 10:30pm On Apr 18, 2022
Hi Folks.
Thanks to all those who recommended working on my seo, after reading a lot about SEO i went and implement everything, my Organic traffic started booming, i started earning $5 a day. But after like 2 weeks things started to fall back. The traffic is intact but the earning is falling back, from $5 to $2 sometimes $1 or $0.99. please is this normal? Will it come back again? Is it advisable to block some categories as someone suggested? Thank you all
Re: How Can I Make More Cash With My Adsense? by Siteking: 10:54am On Apr 19, 2022
You can make up to 5x revenue if you combine adsense with another great ad network like Ezoic.

I've compiled a list of the top 30 best Ad networrks for your site to thrive - https://ebukaval.com/2022/04/15/30-best-ad-networks-for-bloggers-and-publishers-in-2022/

These ad Networks are all tested and reviewed, based on the reviews in the article, you'll pick the best for your niche.
Re: How Can I Make More Cash With My Adsense? by EngRichie: 11:28am On Apr 19, 2022
@Solacemk
Don't do link spamming. It can attract algorithmic penalty that you might not be aware of.

Some type of ad placement shows short term success but shows diminishing returns after some time. Take user experience seriously when placing ads. Optimize for session revenue rather than CPM/RPM.

If your traffic source is changing to those with lower CPC/CPM, your revenue will decrease. Even if traffic is organic, you will benefit more from tier 1 countries.

This one carries less weight but have you optimized for good core web vitals?
Re: How Can I Make More Cash With My Adsense? by Timagex(m): 5:36pm On Apr 19, 2022
Hello bro! How is it going?

I want to create my own blog. I will really appreciate it if you can point me in the right way.
Re: How Can I Make More Cash With My Adsense? by EngRichie: 6:53pm On Apr 19, 2022
If you really want to do it on your own, use WordPress. That's if you have all the time to learn before earning. Otherwise, contract it out to a professional to also do the technical SEO part for you.

Timagex:
Hello bro! How is it going?

I want to create my own blog. I will really appreciate it if you can point me in the right way.
Re: How Can I Make More Cash With My Adsense? by Solacemk: 3:26pm On Apr 20, 2022
Siteking:
You can make up to 5x revenue if you combine adsense with another great ad network like Ezoic.

I've compiled a list of the top 30 best Ad networrks for your site to thrive - https://ebukaval.com/2022/04/15/30-best-ad-networks-for-bloggers-and-publishers-in-2022/

These ad Networks are all tested and reviewed, based on the reviews in the article, you'll pick the best for your niche.

I'll check that
Re: How Can I Make More Cash With My Adsense? by Solacemk: 3:28pm On Apr 20, 2022
EngRichie:
@Solacemk

This one carries less weight but have you optimized for good core web vitals?

What does that mean?
Re: How Can I Make More Cash With My Adsense? by oluwadeeboi(m): 6:24pm On Apr 20, 2022
Sorry MOD, i just need to use this medium to pass this message.
Don't fall for this advert on telegram or anywhere else. He is a liar.!!!!! Big Scam

Earn up to 120k from Google monthly.:
Having Successfully Understood What Google Admob is All About and How it Works, *How Can You Earn From It With Your App?*

Now, Those Applications You Normally Download on App Store and Play store and You See adverts on them, *Google Pays the Owners of those Apps Based on The Number of Persons That Views The Adverts*

Afterall, Companies advertise so that they can get Known right?? *So the Higher the Views you are able to give from your App, the Higher the amount Google will pay you.*

But The Good Thing About What We are going to do here is that, You won't wait for people to view the adverts for you, but rather,
You will do it yourself, following my instructions and google will still pay you heavily for it. This process is called *"Self Clicking"*

For Every Click You make, Google Will Pay You *$1.5+*. This Amount That You Are Being Paid For Each Click is Called _*Cost Per Click (CPC)*_ So If You click *10 Times a Day, That's Cool *$15+* and If you can Make *20 Clicks a Day, that's Cool $30* Per day, Just By Working With You Phone and Network Connection.

Once You Reach a $100, You can Withraw your Earnings, On the 21st of Every Month.

Shikina!!!! the 21st of Every Month.

_To Get Started Follow My Instructions Carefully... The Link Below will Help You Set Up Your Admob Account_

����
*Step by Step on how to create your Google admob account*

Step 1..Click https://www.google.com/admob

Step 2... Sign up with a valid gmail acct (You Must Be 19 years old And Above)

Step3: choose Nigeria as your country, choose Lagos as time zone , choose Nigerian Naira as mode of payment (Or Indicate Ur Country if You are from any other African country)

Step 4: mark all field yes in the next page

Step5..you will be asked if your app has been uploaded on playstore.. Click NO

Step6: Enter app information (name of the app) (give it any name of your choise that you will not forget)and click on Android or iOS, depending on which one you are using

Step7:. Click on *create ad unit*

You will find three(3) ad unit *(banner, interstitial and reward)*

Step 8..click on banner and input ad unit name(name it *banner1*) after that click create ad unit, you will find two(2) alpha numeric codes, leave the first(1st) code and copy out the *second(2nd) code*. Create interstitial 1 by following the same procedure

Note naming of each banner code should be in this order (banner1) and interstitial 1 for easy identification)

Step 9: after creating 1 banner ad unit and 1 interstitial,copy out the codes. save the codes on your note pad or memo or paste it to me in My DM . Please don't create anything for reward . Only banner1 and interstitial 1 . That's all Click on *Done*.

Open on the options

Step 10. scroll to payment and fill in your current address. (please make Sure your address is very correct)

Search on Google for the postal code of your area or local government own

Your "Ads Units" will look like this.......

*Banner1:ca-app-pub-3738571822916712/4402602410*
And
*Interstitial1:ca-app-pub-7829211803899139/3063088017*

This is how your code will be arranged after you might have finished your Registration. *Send this Code To Me @apexlevel So that Your App can be Created

*This is exactly what your Admob account should look like when you are done. The Codes You See in this picture (1 Banner and 1 Interstitial) are what you will be sending me*

Please Dont Send Screen Shot Of Your Code Like This... Ensure You Copy Out The Codes And Send Them To Me @apexlevel

This is only an example of how it should be when u are done

Good to Knw We Have Fast Fingers In The House

Send It In And Ill Confirm It With *Seen*...
Be patient if i don't get to you early with a reply... The messages will be a lot and it'll be hard to get around to reply every body immediately, but be rest assured you will get a reply before we move on to stage 2... There are 3 stages in all before you will begin earning.

Admin @apexlevel.ents

(1) (Reply)

Contact Me If You Need A Tutor On Php/mysql Training / Php Help / What Makes A Host Affordable And Reliable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.