Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Php Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Php Help (662 Views)

Php Help / Socket Programming In Php Help Hints ? / Email Retrieval With Php - Help Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Php Help by webpro(m): 9:17pm On Dec 03, 2008
Please I need help with a site am desinging. I want to create a username and password that members of my site can log in with a download the ebook I will upload there. Please who can detail me on the php process.
Re: Php Help by quadrillio(m): 2:57pm On Dec 04, 2008
I dont know how deep you are in PHP, but you need to read-up on session.

learn how to check if still in session. and to redirect to the login page if not in session.

that is all I can say for now maybe when u give more details I can help.
Re: Php Help by yawatide(f): 3:46pm On Dec 04, 2008
There is the PHP part (sessions, sql queries, looping through the record sets, etc) and the Database part (creating your database, table(s), columns, primary and second keys, etc)
Re: Php Help by smartsoft(m): 3:52pm On Dec 04, 2008
the dude needs a code for username and password

<?php

$uname = $_POST['uname'];
$pass =$_POST['pass'];
$cpass =$_POST['cpass'];
?>

hummmmmmmm meeeeeeen i can't crack brains now,  ask me stuff on design lol
Re: Php Help by yawatide(f): 4:07pm On Dec 04, 2008
quad,

perhaps you can integrate this into your php lesson and provide a link to it from here?

might end up being good for business wink

(1) (Reply)

Get Paid For Reading Your Email / I Need An Seo And Google Promoter! / Evaluate My Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.