Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Cost Of Building A House In Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Building A House In Lagos (274 Views)

Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat / 6 Tips To Estimate The Cost Of Building A Duplex In Nigeria / Cost Of Building A Mini Flat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Building A House In Lagos by sitesolutions: 10:42pm On Feb 20, 2022
Can anyone provide an estimate or rough cost guide to building a semi-detached house in Lagos.
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Lagos by Driggs: 5:57am On Feb 21, 2022
sitesolutions:
Can anyone provide an estimate or rough cost guide to building a semi-detached house in Lagos.

Hello!

This cost varies from location to location. Of you're embarking on this project anytime soon, you can contact us to help you bring your dream home to life. We are a foremost building contractor and engineering firm and we offer quality services at a cost that meets your budget.

I'd also be glad to show you projects we have worked on and still working on.

Please feel free to reach out on WhatsApp 091 3057 6357
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Lagos by Macphenson: 6:44am On Feb 21, 2022
sitesolutions:

Anybody giving you a quote without a building plan is leading you to a serious blunder.Building plan first, location second.

By the way, these days after one week, the quotation has expired because of the daily increase in price of goods.

If you embark on a project now, you will realize what Buhari have done to this country.
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Lagos by naijacreativeha(f): 9:20am On Feb 21, 2022
sitesolutions:
As as a professional, there are some factors that determine the cost of construction, for more enquiry you can contact me on WhatsApp or call me on 09036346989
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Lagos by sitesolutions: 10:41am On Feb 21, 2022
Thank you for the advice. Am not looking for an on-line quote. I just need a general idea for a 4 bedroom house before I commence

(1) (Reply)

These Are The Available *room Self Contain Apartments In Gbagada...* / HOT & FRESH : A Room Self Con. At Gas Line Sango/ijoko / Ten Blocks Of Flats For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.