Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:04 AM

See The 14 Men That Have Ruled Lagos Since The State Was Created - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The 14 Men That Have Ruled Lagos Since The State Was Created (571 Views)

What I Noticed In The Streets Of Lagos Since Tinubu Was Declared Winner. / Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin / 101 Boko Haram Suspects Detained In Lagos Since 2009 Without Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The 14 Men That Have Ruled Lagos Since The State Was Created by allsaint2000: 10:44pm On Feb 20, 2022
Lagos was created from the combination of the Colony province and Lagos federal territory on May 27, 1967.

The Office of Governor is in charge of effectively coordinating all government activities in Lagos State.

The current governor is Babajide Sanwo-Olu. He was sworn in as the 15th Governor of Lagos State at the Tafawa Balewa Square (TBS) Lagos Island on Wednesday May 29, 2019.

Below is a comprehensive list of all the governor the state has had.

https://jojonaija.com/meet-the-14-former-governors-of-lagos-state/
Re: See The 14 Men That Have Ruled Lagos Since The State Was Created by FreeStuffsNG: 10:46pm On Feb 20, 2022
Our Heroes.
God bless them and their families.
Thank you for your sacrifice.

If you are reading this, please do me one favour; Please bring your investments to Lagos today.

In Lagos, your investments are safe and guaranteed of great returns.

We are a very hospitable people and we have the best run city economy in Africa in terms of GDP. We have a vibrant population with many beaches and great food!

Please invest in Lagos today.

Thank you.
May God bless you.

1 Like

Re: See The 14 Men That Have Ruled Lagos Since The State Was Created by Nobody: 1:46am On Feb 21, 2022
I need to check if na the same brain Yoruba get with other tribe, why do we behave cool and civilised? Don't get me wrong a Yoruba will never exchange word with a fool he will just walk away
Re: See The 14 Men That Have Ruled Lagos Since The State Was Created by naija4life247: 2:26am On Feb 21, 2022
SlyDev:
I need to check if na the same brain Yoruba get with other tribe, why do we behave cool and civilised? Don't get me wrong a Yoruba will never exchange word with a fool he will just walk away

No Yoruba man will bring himself down to the gutter level of arguing with an Almajari who was born by the roadside by destitute parents. Neither will a Yoruba man bring himself to the level of a Flattino developer who father and brother died in Malaysian prisons for drugs trafficking or whose mother and sister were beheaded in Saudi Arabia for prostitution. Nah, Nah, Nah we won't bring ourselves down to the level of cursed idiots and nincompoops.

3 Likes

Re: See The 14 Men That Have Ruled Lagos Since The State Was Created by BSsniffer: 2:34am On Feb 21, 2022
naija4life247:

No Yoruba man will bring himself down to the gutter level of arguing with an Almajari who was born by the roadside by destitute parents. Neither will a Yoruba man bring himself to the level of a Flattino developer who father and brother died in Malaysian prisons for drugs trafficking or whose mother and sister were beheaded in Saudi Arabia for prostitution. Nah, Nah, Nah we won't bring ourselves down to the level of cursed idiots and nincompoops.

And Yoruba's aren't known for unnecessary and unprofitable arrogance and unprovoked disdain for other ttribe that you're displaying.

1 Like

Re: See The 14 Men That Have Ruled Lagos Since The State Was Created by haffaze777(m): 8:37am On Feb 21, 2022
SlyDev:

Oodua a gbe e brother

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ibani Clans Sent Message To Igbo & Ijaw / It's Time To End Nigeria Bishop Kukah / Igbo Presidency And Other Tribes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.