Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,148 members, 7,825,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Fuel Scarcity: Private Depots Hike Rates, Filling Stations May Sell Above ₦180 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity: Private Depots Hike Rates, Filling Stations May Sell Above ₦180 (11611 Views)

Depots Deserted As Petrol Landing Cost Hits ₦‎720/Litre / Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand / Petrol May Sell Above ₦340/Litre, Marketers Plan Imports Amidst Forex Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Private Depots Hike Rates, Filling Stations May Sell Above ₦180 by do4luv14(m): 10:20am On Feb 21, 2022
what kind of report is this, fuel that had been selling for #200 since in filling stations
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Private Depots Hike Rates, Filling Stations May Sell Above ₦180 by AdeniyiA(m): 10:23am On Feb 21, 2022
nonxo007:
Honestly speaking I'm tired, please aside the fact that NNPC imported bad fuel and never took blame what else has been causing this scarsity ? Because it has been over 2 to 3 weeks now, are you telling me they have not been able to resolve this challenge making over 200 million people suffer ? Funny thing is that nobody has been sacked or arrested for approving the importation of substandard PMS. NNPC on their own part has refused to take blame, rather they put the blame on independent oil marketers who still shift the blame to the government.
These people are using us to catch cruise in this country o, and some people are still singing their praise.
How long will this suffering continue ? Will anybody be punished for putting us through this hardship or will it just die down without any punishment ?
Honestly speaking I look at this platform and see so many fellow Youths insulting themselves all in the name of siding their favorite political leader or tribe, forgetting that their actions affect us all, be you Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba, Igala whatever. Abi those who keep singing Buharis praise are getting fuel from somewhere at normal price and it is steady available?
Abi una get ID card you show at fuel station as a supporter of Buhari and you get instant pass to buy fuel? Me I tire o.

They have to sustain this scarcity just so Nigerians can be tired of it till they start clamoring for its availability even for higher amount, then gradually it'd be made available at higher amount. This is removing subsidy in disguise... undecided we do not government in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Private Depots Hike Rates, Filling Stations May Sell Above ₦180 by olympianares: 10:48am On Feb 21, 2022
As long as Buhari/Tinubu supporters are buying at the same price,then I have no issue
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Private Depots Hike Rates, Filling Stations May Sell Above ₦180 by Jeffyblaq(m): 10:50am On Feb 21, 2022
Are we supposed to be even talking bout elections here at all?

Wen everything is in a state of comatose.

Fvcked up!
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Private Depots Hike Rates, Filling Stations May Sell Above ₦180 by Jeffyblaq(m): 11:02am On Feb 21, 2022
nonxo007:
Honestly speaking I'm tired, please aside the fact that NNPC imported bad fuel and never took blame what else has been causing this scarsity ? Because it has been over 2 to 3 weeks now, are you telling me they have not been able to resolve this challenge making over 200 million people suffer ? Funny thing is that nobody has been sacked or arrested for approving the importation of substandard PMS. NNPC on their own part has refused to take blame, rather they put the blame on independent oil marketers who still shift the blame to the government.
These people are using us to catch cruise in this country o, and some people are still singing their praise.
How long will this suffering continue ? Will anybody be punished for putting us through this hardship or will it just die down without any punishment ?
Honestly speaking I look at this platform and see so many fellow Youths insulting themselves all in the name of siding their favorite political leader or tribe, forgetting that their actions affect us all, be you Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba, Igala whatever. Abi those who keep singing Buharis praise are getting fuel from somewhere at normal price and it is steady available?
Abi una get ID card you show at fuel station as a supporter of Buhari and you get instant pass to buy fuel? Me I tire o.
A failure can not sack a failure..

Buhari is a certified failure.. N he knows this..

His cabinet, vice, ministers, even his household are in the know.

Things must not continue this way..
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Private Depots Hike Rates, Filling Stations May Sell Above ₦180 by GardenOfGod(m): 12:34pm On Feb 21, 2022
grin grin
olympianares:
As long as Buhari/Tinubu supporters are buying at the same price,then I have no issue
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Private Depots Hike Rates, Filling Stations May Sell Above ₦180 by mclorenzo(m): 12:54pm On Feb 21, 2022
Already selling at #200 naira here since Saturday
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Private Depots Hike Rates, Filling Stations May Sell Above ₦180 by bergs2: 12:58pm On Feb 21, 2022
I love this game.
First they started with fuel subsidy removal proposal.
As if that wasn't enough, they went to Belgium and imported adulterated Fuel and then,
They denied that they didnt know about that and,
After some times, they created a scarcity of the product by withdrawing the adulterated product from the market.
This is where we are in the game and I foresee a New price bench mark after this drama.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Private Depots Hike Rates, Filling Stations May Sell Above ₦180 by Spain007(m): 2:25pm On Feb 21, 2022
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Private Depots Hike Rates, Filling Stations May Sell Above ₦180 by Spain007(m): 2:26pm On Feb 21, 2022
nonxo007:

NNPC...
In the abundance of water the FOOL is thirsty
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Private Depots Hike Rates, Filling Stations May Sell Above ₦180 by Hespee93: 2:46pm On Feb 21, 2022
My depot here is still selling at normal rate inudong his stations around, but I heard that other filling stations have called to increase their price.

The funniest thing is that, truck drivers were sent codedly to distrupt the loading of the company's trick so that it won't have product in stations again.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Private Depots Hike Rates, Filling Stations May Sell Above ₦180 by Kraytur: 4:18pm On Feb 21, 2022
Helinus
MANNABBQGRILLZ
DubaiLandlord

Muna come out o
Una papa don shit for court grin
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Private Depots Hike Rates, Filling Stations May Sell Above ₦180 by Prettygirl200(f): 7:52pm On Feb 21, 2022
Black market here is 350 per liter while fuel station is 250 and not all fuel stations are even selling
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Private Depots Hike Rates, Filling Stations May Sell Above ₦180 by captainspear(m): 1:45pm On Feb 22, 2022
Currently in my town it sells for 210

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: Stormy Session Likely As NEC May Decide Ayu’s Fate Today / 10th NASS: Governors Will Back Tinubu’s Choice, Says Makinde / Senator Musiliu Obanikoro Shot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.