Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Can I Change My NYSC Camp From Kano To Anambra ? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Can I Change My NYSC Camp From Kano To Anambra ? (2315 Views)

8 Prospective Corpers Survive Ghastly Accident On Their Way To Anambra (Photos) / NYSC: Can I Change My PPA 2 Months After I Started Working There? / "My NYSC Camp Experience" – Owolabi Ajasa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Change My NYSC Camp From Kano To Anambra ? by squash47(m): 7:40am On Feb 21, 2022
Omo, I just got deployed to Kano state and I want to change to Anambra. How possible is that ? And how much can it cost ?
I can't serve in Kano mhen. Niqqa not cut out for some Aboki bandit bullshit.
Re: Can I Change My NYSC Camp From Kano To Anambra ? by Jennyclay(f): 7:49am On Feb 21, 2022
What is romantic about your post?? You're a prospective corper and you can't differentiate between NYSC and Romance Section. Is this the right section to post this?? Noo ask yourself?

Well, write a letter to your state co-ordinator, inform he/her that you have serious health related issues. This was the format I used then when I was posted to jigawa state and I was deployed.

I started working on my deployment, the moment I went for my 3 weeks camping in jigawa state.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can I Change My NYSC Camp From Kano To Anambra ? by nrexzy: 7:49am On Feb 21, 2022
Sure plug dey
Re: Can I Change My NYSC Camp From Kano To Anambra ? by ceede2: 7:51am On Feb 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
What is romantic about your post?? You're a corper and you can't differentiate between NYSC and Romance Section. Is this the right section to post this?? Noo ask yourself?

Well, write a letter to your state co-ordinator, inform he/her that you have health related issues.

They might grant your request.
Savage.
Re: Can I Change My NYSC Camp From Kano To Anambra ? by Candidlady: 7:53am On Feb 21, 2022
You wanna be feasted on ba?
undecided

Ba adamu
Re: Can I Change My NYSC Camp From Kano To Anambra ? by xpressionx(m): 7:56am On Feb 21, 2022
Advice before you leave for kano.
No go flort with alhaji daughter o before hisbah go give you short sleeve grin

1 Like

Re: Can I Change My NYSC Camp From Kano To Anambra ? by squash47(m): 8:22am On Feb 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
What is romantic about your post?? You're a prospective corper and you can't differentiate between NYSC and Romance Section. Is this the right section to post this?? Noo ask yourself?

Well, write a letter to your state co-ordinator, inform he/her that you have serious health related issues. This was the format I used then when I was posted to jigawa state and I was deployed.

I started working on my deployment, the moment I went for my 3 weeks camping in jigawa state.

Oversabi go kill you For 3 reasons.

1. Romance section has the highest number of active subscribers hence, I wanted to get quick response. If to say u get sense, u for know why I post am here

2. I didn't force you to come and read nor reply on my post. If to say, u no say, u no get better to talk, u for keep quiet.

3. I said I need to be posted to another camp. Did you read anywhere I wrote after camping ?
I don't want to report to Kano camp. U no read something, u dey talk nonsense. I ask u wen u redeploy ?
Re: Can I Change My NYSC Camp From Kano To Anambra ? by Jennyclay(f): 8:57am On Feb 21, 2022
squash47:

1. Romance section has the highest number of active subscribers hence, I wanted to get quick response. If to say u get sense, u for know why I post am here

2. I didn't force you to come and read nor reply on my post. If to say, u no say, u no get better to talk, u for keep quiet.

3. I said I need to be posted to another camp. Did you read anywhere I wrote after camping ?
I don't want to report to Kano camp. U no read something, u dey talk nonsense. I ask u wen u redeploy ?

Is people like you that do learn things in a hard way.

Com'on get out of my mention!!

Olodo and dull corper!!
Re: Can I Change My NYSC Camp From Kano To Anambra ? by Ocholu: 9:08am On Feb 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
people like you that do learn things in a hard way.

Olodo and dull corper!!

See reasons with what he said. The young man is actually correct. No be everything be fight.
Re: Can I Change My NYSC Camp From Kano To Anambra ? by Jennyclay(f): 9:16am On Feb 21, 2022
Ocholu:

See reasons with what he said. The young man is actually correct. No be everything be fight.
Keep quiet!! You lack understanding too.

I was just giving him highlights on how I went about mine. I started working my deployment when I was in camp.

Atleast he would appreciated my suggestion first, rather he was calling me "oversabi"
Re: Can I Change My NYSC Camp From Kano To Anambra ? by nachisunday(m): 9:16am On Feb 21, 2022
Jennyclay:

why cant you be useful with your abusive words SMH
Re: Can I Change My NYSC Camp From Kano To Anambra ? by nachisunday(m): 9:20am On Feb 21, 2022
squash47:

oboy see finishing, my bro take it easy with her now lol
She still be small piking she day learn
Re: Can I Change My NYSC Camp From Kano To Anambra ? by Jennyclay(f): 9:22am On Feb 21, 2022
nachisunday:
why cant you be useful with your abusive words SMH
Where on earth, did I abuse him in my write up??

Don't you have a place of work to go this morning?? Huh undecided
Re: Can I Change My NYSC Camp From Kano To Anambra ? by nachisunday(m): 9:23am On Feb 21, 2022
Candidlady:
You wanna be feasted on ba? undecided

Ba adamu

whats this one saying
Re: Can I Change My NYSC Camp From Kano To Anambra ? by nachisunday(m): 9:28am On Feb 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
Where on earth, did I abuse him in write up??

Don't you have a place of work to go this morning?? Huh undecided
like seriously
Actually am out for work right now
Moreover the guy need just a little advice for his NYSC stuff you are telling him where to post does it sound well with your reply? If i may ask you
Re: Can I Change My NYSC Camp From Kano To Anambra ? by Ocholu: 9:29am On Feb 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
Keep quiet!! You lack understanding too.

I was just giving him highlights on how I went about mine. I started working my deployment when I was in camp.

Atleast he would appreciated my suggestion first, rather he was calling me "oversabi"

Your highlights weren't necessary. After jabbing him, you want to come and give highlights. Calm your tits down.
Re: Can I Change My NYSC Camp From Kano To Anambra ? by Jennyclay(f): 9:35am On Feb 21, 2022
nachisunday:
like seriously
Actually am out for work right now
Moreover the guy need just a little advice for his NYSC stuff you are telling him where to post does it sound well with your reply? If i may ask you
So, it was just my first paragraph you read. You did not even read my second paragraph where I adviced him undecided.

Please get out of my mention!!! Don't take me backward.

1 Like

Re: Can I Change My NYSC Camp From Kano To Anambra ? by nachisunday(m): 9:55am On Feb 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
So, it was just my first paragraph you read. You did not even read the my second paragraph where I adviced him undecided.

Please get out of my mention!!! Don't take me backward.
whatever. Dont be bulled i am just telling you whats right
Then if you think you are the hero keep it to yourself NONSENSE
Re: Can I Change My NYSC Camp From Kano To Anambra ? by Medianna(f): 9:57am On Feb 21, 2022
See another otondo

I dont know why people waste their money for redeployment after camp..if its before or during camping I can understand.
After your camping just apply for DG's redeployment though it can take few weeks but it will be approved..
Re: Can I Change My NYSC Camp From Kano To Anambra ? by Nicepoker(m): 10:04am On Feb 21, 2022
I have people who successfully served in Zamfara. What is wrong with Kano. Oh! Scared of bandits?
Re: Can I Change My NYSC Camp From Kano To Anambra ? by Whois(m): 10:12am On Feb 21, 2022
I guess you're in stream 1? If you don't like the state then don't report to camp they will automatically redeploy you for Stream 2. Pray they redeploy you to a better state. Good luck
Re: Can I Change My NYSC Camp From Kano To Anambra ? by Medianna(f): 10:45am On Feb 21, 2022
Whois:
I guess you're in stream 1? If you don't like the state then don't report to camp they will automatically redeploy you for Stream 2. Pray they redeploy you to a better state. Good luck

Someone that doesn't like kano for flimsy reasons na Adamawa them go give am next time grin grin grin grin
If he escape maid
Re: Can I Change My NYSC Camp From Kano To Anambra ? by TheKingsmann(m): 3:36pm On Feb 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
Is people like you that do learn things in a hard way.

Olodo and dull corper!!
Mynd44,seun rule 2
Re: Can I Change My NYSC Camp From Kano To Anambra ? by 7victor(m): 7:14pm On Feb 23, 2022
squash47:
Omo, I just got deployed to Kano state and I want to change to Anambra. How possible is that ? And how much can it cost ?
I can't serve in Kano mhen. Niqqa not cut out for some Aboki bandit bullshit.

You should go there mhen.

I served there mhen.

You will really enjoy there mhen.

There are so many Igbos and Yorubas there mhen.

Millions of southerners and Christians there mhen.

Particularly in sabon gari mhen.

When I got posted to Kano, I wasn't happy.

But I told myself, what is the essence of being born in my state and during NYSC, I still feel that I should serve in my state?

Why not go outside my state and experience life somewhere else at least for one year?

It could be that serving far from my state is an opportunity to experience a different kind of culture and tradition.

When I arrived Kano, I heard it from people there that:

Kano is a place which when you get posted to, you are not happy about it.

But when you reach Kano, you don't want to leave.

I thought it was a lie until I discovered that it was true.

It was as much as I could do not to stay back permanently in Kano after service.

In Kano, I didn't even feel I was in the north because every where I went, I saw people from my state.

During Christmas in those days, you would see how thousands of people would just be traveling to the south and luxurious buses would travel almost like a convoy because of the number of people who would be traveling.

When the buses park along the way, maybe in Lokoja or Abuja, there is nothing that can compare to the joy of mixing up with many other passengers while eating and drinking.

Oh the joy of those days.

There was no Boko Haram, bandits and kidnappers in those days mhen.
Re: Can I Change My NYSC Camp From Kano To Anambra ? by LoyalRoyal095(m): 2:53am On Mar 19, 2022
7victor:

You should go there mhen.

I served there mhen.

You will really enjoy there mhen.

There are so many Igbos and Yorubas there mhen.

Millions of southerners and Christians there mhen.

Particularly in sabon gari mhen.

When I got posted to Kano, I wasn't happy.

But I told myself, what is the essence of being born in my state and during NYSC, I still feel that I should serve in my state?

Why not go outside my state and experience life somewhere else at least for one year?

It could be that serving far from my state is an opportunity to experience a different kind of culture and tradition.

When I arrived Kano, I heard it from people there that:

Kano is a place which when you get posted to, you are not happy about it.

But when you reach Kano, you don't want to leave.

I thought it was a lie until I discovered that it was true.

It was as much as I could do not to stay back permanently in Kano after service.

In Kano, I didn't even feel I was in the north because every where I went, I saw people from my state.

During Christmas in those days, you would see how thousands of people would just be traveling to the south and luxurious buses would travel almost like a convoy because of the number of people who would be traveling.

When the buses park along the way, maybe in Lokoja or Abuja, there is nothing that can compare to the joy of mixing up with many other passengers while eating and drinking.

Oh the joy of those days.

There was no Boko Haram, bandits and kidnappers in those days mhen.

Bro, I'd like to hear more on this.
I was posted to Kano too with stream 2 this March.
I don't even know where to start from. I really want to redeploy but then everyone has nice stories about the place.
Any advice? Especially with securing a decent PPA in a not-too conservative area.

(1) (Reply)

Answers To Important Questions Every Aspiring Entrepreneur Must Know! / Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B Corp Members / Information For All Stream 2(a Must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.