Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Scientific Discoveries In The Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Scientific Discoveries In The Bible (1426 Views)

16 Ways To Choose A Wife, According To The Bible / Catholicism's SHOCKING Attitude Toward The Bible! / Is This Where Jesus Endorsed Asoebi In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scientific Discoveries In The Bible by OBALOLA55(m): 8:11am On Feb 21, 2022
SINCE WE ALL BELIEVE IN THE SCIENTIFIC DISCOVERIES, THEN THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH ABOUT THE EXISTENCE OF GOD MIGHT NOT BE TOO FAR-AWAY FROM US, UNLESS YOU WANT TO TELL ME THAT THESE BOOKS ARE NOLONGER THE WORD OF GOD.

NOTE: BIBLE AND QURAN HAS BEEN IN EXISTENCE FOR OVER 1,200 YEARS BEFORE THE SCIENTIFIC DISCOVERIES WHICH STARTED IN THE EARLY TWENTIETH CENTURY.

NOW MY POINT IS, IF THE BIBLE AND QURAN ARE REALLY THE WORD OF GOD,THEN THERE SHOULD BE A SCIENTIFIC DISCOVERIES TO BACK IT UP.

NO INSULT PLEASE cool

ADVOCATEJARE

MAXINDHOUSE

KOBOJUNKIE

RIGHTEOUSNESS2

HOLINESS4EVER
Re: Scientific Discoveries In The Bible by OBALOLA55(m): 8:17am On Feb 21, 2022
DEVIL WORSHIPPERS DON DEY RUN grin
Re: Scientific Discoveries In The Bible by OBALOLA55(m): 8:28am On Feb 21, 2022
DOGGEDFIGHTER YOU ARE NEEDED HERE TOO
Re: Scientific Discoveries In The Bible by OBALOLA55(m): 8:36am On Feb 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK
Re: Scientific Discoveries In The Bible by advocatejare(m): 9:29am On Feb 21, 2022
OBALOLA55:
DEVIL WORSHIPPERS DON DEY RUN grin
Allah is the devil, the best of deceivers

Allah is not only a deceiver but the best of the deceivers, the same title of Satan, the father of lies.

Quran 8:30
wa-idh yamkuru bika alladhīna kafarū liyuth'bitūka aw yaqtulūka aw yukh'rijūka wayamkurūna wayamkuru l-lahu wal-lahu khayru l-mākirīna

And when those who disbelieved deceive/scheme at you to affix/affirm you, or kill you, or bring you out, and they scheme/deceive , and Allah deceives/schemes and [b]Allah (is) best (of) the deceivers/schemers.

Makirina is from (مَكْر [makir] ) which means cunning, deceptive, guile.

2 Likes

Re: Scientific Discoveries In The Bible by OBALOLA55(m): 9:31am On Feb 21, 2022
advocatejare:

Allah is not only a deceiver but the best of the deceivers, the same title of Satan, the father of lies.

wa-idh yamkuru bika alladhīna kafarū liyuth'bitūka aw yaqtulūka aw yukh'rijūka wayamkurūna wayamkuru l-lahu wal-lahu khayru l-mākirīna

And when those who disbelieved deceive/scheme at you to affix/affirm you, or kill you, or bring you out, and they scheme/deceive , and Allah deceives/schemes and [b]Allah (is) best (of) the deceivers/schemers.

IS THAT THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD undecided

1 Like

Re: Scientific Discoveries In The Bible by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:46am On Feb 21, 2022
OBALOLA55:
IS THAT THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD undecided

Shey na your alfa tell you say "QURAN WERE ALREADY IN EXISTENCE FOR OVER 12 THOUSAND YEARS BEFORE THE SCIENTIFIC DISCOVERIES WHICH STARTED IN THE EARLY TWENTIETH CENTURY."

grin

So Adam that was a Muslim carried kettle and Quran while alive abi, or Moses, Noah, etc banged their heads on the floor four or five times a day for solat? You need to give your alfa a very good and pleasant dirty slap for this Irreparable damages he caused to your life

Your write-up is senseless ogbeni eru allahu

2 Likes

Re: Scientific Discoveries In The Bible by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:48am On Feb 21, 2022
advocatejare:

AntiChristian your food is ready, Make I add my own to it.. I have it in French, Spanish, Chinese languages if you want

2 Likes

Re: Scientific Discoveries In The Bible by doggedfighter(f): 9:49am On Feb 21, 2022
OBALOLA55:
DOGGEDFIGHTER YOU ARE NEEDED HERE TOO

You were disrespectful in one of your mentions when I aired my opinion on a topic.

Please don't mention again, it's obvious you can't tolerate vocal people or divergent views.

Thanks !

1 Like

Re: Scientific Discoveries In The Bible by OBALOLA55(m): 9:50am On Feb 21, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Shey na your alfa tell you say "QURAN WERE ALREADY IN EXISTENCE FOR OVER 12 THOUSAND YEARS BEFORE THE SCIENTIFIC DISCOVERIES WHICH STARTED IN THE EARLY TWENTIETH CENTURY."

grin

So Adam that was a Muslim carried kettle and Quran while alive abi, or Moses, Noah, etc banged their heads on the floor four or five times a day for solat? You need to give your alfa a very good and pleasant dirty slap for this Irreparable damages he caused to your life

Your write-up is senseless ogbeni eru allahu
I ACTUALLY WANTED TO WRITE 1.200 YEARS

NOW ANSWER MY QUESTION

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scientific Discoveries In The Bible by AntiChristian: 9:51am On Feb 21, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

AntiChristian your food is ready, Make I add my own to it.. I have it in French, Spanish, Chinese languages if you want

How does this relate to the OP?

1 Like

Re: Scientific Discoveries In The Bible by OBALOLA55(m): 9:53am On Feb 21, 2022
doggedfighter:

You were disrespectful in one of your mentions when I aired my opinion on a topic.

Please don't mention again, it's obvious we don't share the same views.

Thanks !
AS AN ATHEIST, I EXPECT YOU TO MAKE A MEANINGFUL CONTRIBUTION TO THIS THREAD embarassed
Re: Scientific Discoveries In The Bible by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:53am On Feb 21, 2022
AntiChristian:

How does this relate to the OP?

What your co. slave from the religion of allah said brought this up.. Eléte ni allahu

1 Like

Re: Scientific Discoveries In The Bible by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:56am On Feb 21, 2022
OBALOLA55:
I ACTUALLY WANTED TO WRITE 1.200 YEARS

NOW ANSWER MY QUESTION

After exposing you abi grin.. Sha make sure when next time you see your alfa, give him a very good and pleasant dirty slap for this Irreparable damages he caused to your life
Re: Scientific Discoveries In The Bible by AntiChristian: 10:03am On Feb 21, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

What your co. slave from the religion of allah said brought this up.. Eléte ni allahu

How is this related to Scientific discoveries in the Bible?

1 Like

Re: Scientific Discoveries In The Bible by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:07am On Feb 21, 2022
AntiChristian:

From the onset, this is what led to "Eléte ni allahu"

Open the link below, finish what you started and I will address all your questions here too lobatan

https://www.nairaland.com/6987589/allah-hausa-bible-plot-deceive#110301340

1 Like

Re: Scientific Discoveries In The Bible by OBALOLA55(m): 10:31am On Feb 21, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

After exposing you abi grin.. Sha make sure when next time you see your alfa, give him a very good and pleasant dirty slap for this Irreparable damages he caused to your life
OK CAN YOU NOW MAKE YOUR OWN CONTRIBUTION SIR

1 Like

Re: Scientific Discoveries In The Bible by OBALOLA55(m): 10:32am On Feb 21, 2022
AntiChristian:

THE THREAD IS A TECHNICAL KNOCKOUT TO THE INFIDELS

1 Like

Re: Scientific Discoveries In The Bible by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:42am On Feb 21, 2022
OBALOLA55:
OK CAN YOU NOW MAKE YOUR OWN CONTRIBUTION SIR

After confusing yourself.. "BIBLE AND QURAN HAS BEEN IN EXISTENCE FOR OVER 12 THOUSAND YEARS BEFORE THE SCIENTIFIC DISCOVERIES WHICH STARTED IN THE EARLY TWENTIETH CENTURY."

1 Like

Re: Scientific Discoveries In The Bible by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:44am On Feb 21, 2022
OBALOLA55:

What will you called this; give yourself a suitable name grin

"I ACTUALLY WANTED TO WRITE 1.200 YEARS"

1 Like

Re: Scientific Discoveries In The Bible by RightChannel: 10:55am On Feb 21, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

After confusing yourself.. "BIBLE AND QURAN HAS BEEN IN EXISTENCE FOR OVER 12 THOUSAND YEARS BEFORE THE SCIENTIFIC DISCOVERIES WHICH STARTED IN THE EARLY TWENTIETH CENTURY."

Too many blunders. Who said Scientific discoveries started early 20th century?
Re: Scientific Discoveries In The Bible by OBALOLA55(m): 11:00am On Feb 21, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

What will you called this; give yourself a suitable name grin

"I ACTUALLY WANTED TO WRITE 1.200 YEARS"
SO YOU HAVE NEVER MADE A MISTAKE IN YOUR LIFE undecided

IT SEEM YOU HAVE NOTHING REASONABLE TO SAY
Re: Scientific Discoveries In The Bible by RightChannel: 11:01am On Feb 21, 2022
OBALOLA55:

You are the good definition of the word "infidel"

"BIBLE AND QURAN HAS BEEN IN EXISTENCE FOR OVER 12 THOUSAND YEARS BEFORE THE SCIENTIFIC DISCOVERIES WHICH STARTED IN THE EARLY TWENTIETH CENTURY."

Where did you get this from that Scientific discoveries started early 20th century?

AntiChristian I expect you to correct your brother OBALOLA55 for these blunders he made

I am ready to answer all the questions if you can tell me where you get your fact from that Scientific discoveries started early 20th century
Re: Scientific Discoveries In The Bible by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:04am On Feb 21, 2022
OBALOLA55:
SO YOU HAVE NEVER MADE A MISTAKE IN YOUR LIFE undecided

IT SEEM YOU HAVE NOTHING REASONABLE TO SAY

After I exposed you shamefully you then knw that you made a stupid mistake.. Since when have you posted this here on NL but allah blindfolded you to see your mistake abi

1 Like

Re: Scientific Discoveries In The Bible by OBALOLA55(m): 11:04am On Feb 21, 2022
RightChannel:

You are the good definition of the word "infidel"

"BIBLE AND QURAN HAS BEEN IN EXISTENCE FOR OVER 12 THOUSAND YEARS BEFORE THE SCIENTIFIC DISCOVERIES WHICH STARTED IN THE EARLY TWENTIETH CENTURY."

Where did you get this from that Scientific discoveries started early 20th century?

AntiChristian I expect you to correct your brother OBALOLA55 for these blunders he made

I am ready to answer all the questions if you can tell me where you get your fact from that Scientific discoveries started early 20th century
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DONT HAVE ANY MEANINGFUL CONTRIBUTION TO MAKE

SHOW US THE SCIENTIFIC DISCOVERIES IN THE HOLY BIBLE YOU NOR FIT.

1 Like

Re: Scientific Discoveries In The Bible by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:05am On Feb 21, 2022
RightChannel:

Too many blunders. Who said Scientific discoveries started early 20th century?

Na AntiChristian and OBALOLA55 oo grin

1 Like

Re: Scientific Discoveries In The Bible by OBALOLA55(m): 11:06am On Feb 21, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

After I exposed you shamefully you then knw that you made a stupid mistake.. Since when have you posted this here on NL but allah blindfolded you to see your mistake abi
AGREED! NOW SHOW US THE SCIENTIFIC DISCOVERIES IN THE BIBLE.

IS THIS TOO MUCH TO ASK grin

1 Like

Re: Scientific Discoveries In The Bible by OBALOLA55(m): 11:08am On Feb 21, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

OK IT STARTED IN THE FIRST AND SIXTH CENTURY RIGHT

KINDLY DROP THE SCIENTISTS NAMES

1 Like

Re: Scientific Discoveries In The Bible by OBALOLA55(m): 11:09am On Feb 21, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

CHAI CHRISTIANS CANNOT POINT OUT ONE SCIENTIFIC DISCOVERY IN THEIR HOLY BOOKgrin

1 Like

Re: Scientific Discoveries In The Bible by RightChannel: 11:09am On Feb 21, 2022
OBALOLA55:
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DONT HAVE ANY MEANINGFUL CONTRIBUTION TO MAKE

SHOW US THE SCIENTIFIC DISCOVERIES IN THE HOLY BIBLE YOU NOR FIT.

I will show you but firstly tell me where you get this from that Scientific discoveries started early 20th century?

If you don't understand what scientific discoveries means and when it started, no how you will understand the Bible qouta on scientific discoveries even if I explain from now till 2030 to you
Re: Scientific Discoveries In The Bible by OBALOLA55(m): 11:13am On Feb 21, 2022
RightChannel:

I will show you but firstly tell me where you get this from that Scientific discoveries started early 20th century?

If you don't understand what scientific discoveries means and when it started, no how you will understand the Bible qouta on scientific discoveries even if I explain from now till 2030 to you
STOP SHIFTING GOAL POST MR MANangry

SHOW US AT LEAST 3 OR 4 VERIFIABLE SCIENTIFIC DISCOVERIES IN YOUR BIBLE

1 Like

Re: Scientific Discoveries In The Bible by RightChannel: 11:13am On Feb 21, 2022
OBALOLA55:
CHAI CHRISTIANS CANNOT POINT OUT ONE SCIENTIFIC DISCOVERY IN THEIR HOLY BOOKgrin

You must first understand what scientific discovery means, is it in Quran or hadith you get it from that the discoveries made in science started in 20th century?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Close Encounters In The Bible / Noah's Ark: / Texas Fitness Instructor Offering 'Christian' Pole Dancing Classes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.