Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Arthur Eze Dances And Beats Igbo Musical Instrument Alo To His Satisfaction - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arthur Eze Dances And Beats Igbo Musical Instrument Alo To His Satisfaction (23207 Views)

Huge Crowd Sings, Dances And Follows Obi As He Walks Across The Street Of PH / Prince Arthur Eze Dances To Cultural Music With Amazing Steps (Pix, Video) / Arthur Eze Registers At Gym Center, Gives Staff N1M For Breakfast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arthur Eze Dances And Beats Igbo Musical Instrument Alo To His Satisfaction by nduprincekc(m): 10:16am On Feb 21, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIDUs-QN5dQ

Arthur Eze is the Chief Executive Officer of Atlas Oranto Petroleum; he is also a Philanthropist and a Politician

Arthur Eze dances and beats Alo to his satisfaction.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arthur Eze Dances And Beats Igbo Musical Instrument Alo To His Satisfaction by IgweOfNnewi: 10:18am On Feb 21, 2022
Happy dancing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arthur Eze Dances And Beats Igbo Musical Instrument Alo To His Satisfaction by immortalcrown(m): 10:21am On Feb 21, 2022
Chei! Odogwu no be guy name. The easygoing billionaire. Health is wealth and you also have the cash.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arthur Eze Dances And Beats Igbo Musical Instrument Alo To His Satisfaction by gidgiddy: 10:48am On Feb 21, 2022
He still moves very well for his age

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arthur Eze Dances And Beats Igbo Musical Instrument Alo To His Satisfaction by Dshocker(m): 2:02pm On Feb 21, 2022
Arthur Eze the richest igbo man,he does things that makes him happy these days,which i think is good for him,considering his age.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arthur Eze Dances And Beats Igbo Musical Instrument Alo To His Satisfaction by butpro(m): 2:03pm On Feb 21, 2022
Arthur money...... Eze gburugburu......... Ewedu with white swallow

3 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze Dances And Beats Igbo Musical Instrument Alo To His Satisfaction by LaSenior: 2:03pm On Feb 21, 2022
cheesy

This one never dey need pampers

Authur and his off key dance steps

I hope he's hitting that ogene in the correct tune

This man and money if you visit am you go collect if he visits you , you go still collect

Those choir people are sure of 200k each when going

Infact when I make money I will be inviting praise and worship leaders in my house so that I can worship God till I get satisfied for the Day

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Arthur Eze Dances And Beats Igbo Musical Instrument Alo To His Satisfaction by nduprincekc(m): 2:03pm On Feb 21, 2022
Nice �����

Subscribe to my channel guys

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze Dances And Beats Igbo Musical Instrument Alo To His Satisfaction by Patriotic9ja(m): 2:03pm On Feb 21, 2022
Lol. Old man nor even dey follow the beat. But las las, whatever a wealthy or rich man does is always the best. Wealth is influential and has a way of controlling people even when the intention isn't there. It is just spontaneous.

So my candid advice to you, I mean you reading this..... In all thy doings, don't ever settle for less. Get rich or die trying. There is no reward for being poor...... CGE

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arthur Eze Dances And Beats Igbo Musical Instrument Alo To His Satisfaction by Focusmind: 2:04pm On Feb 21, 2022
Arusi!!! Eze n' Ukpo

This man is eats and drinks Petro dollar - cleaning out from his massive oil fields in Equitorial Guinea, Sao Tome and Principe

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arthur Eze Dances And Beats Igbo Musical Instrument Alo To His Satisfaction by DropsMic(m): 2:04pm On Feb 21, 2022
Yawn

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze Dances And Beats Igbo Musical Instrument Alo To His Satisfaction by flexlatifa: 2:04pm On Feb 21, 2022
H
Re: Arthur Eze Dances And Beats Igbo Musical Instrument Alo To His Satisfaction by Cokahot: 2:05pm On Feb 21, 2022
E no dey forbes list. Where e take be billionaire

4 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze Dances And Beats Igbo Musical Instrument Alo To His Satisfaction by NwaNimo1(m): 2:05pm On Feb 21, 2022

12 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze Dances And Beats Igbo Musical Instrument Alo To His Satisfaction by Baawaa(m): 2:05pm On Feb 21, 2022
Make yourself happy
Re: Arthur Eze Dances And Beats Igbo Musical Instrument Alo To His Satisfaction by Mrkumareze(m): 2:05pm On Feb 21, 2022
Authur 1 thousand, age gracefully

7 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze Dances And Beats Igbo Musical Instrument Alo To His Satisfaction by dialfa: 2:06pm On Feb 21, 2022
Igbo amaka.
Re: Arthur Eze Dances And Beats Igbo Musical Instrument Alo To His Satisfaction by princepee: 2:06pm On Feb 21, 2022
Odogwu Arthur n'ukpo. Ogaraya chieze ona n'ukpo ego.
Enjoy your life mpa.

10 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze Dances And Beats Igbo Musical Instrument Alo To His Satisfaction by officialwdhtv: 2:06pm On Feb 21, 2022
So nice...i wish to be like him when i grow old....Amen

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze Dances And Beats Igbo Musical Instrument Alo To His Satisfaction by vincentjk(m): 2:07pm On Feb 21, 2022
Nice one ozoIgboNdu

This is what tinubu should have been doing at his age but he's still busy embarrassing himself on national tv

When the north finish with him, him go hear nwi grin

20 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze Dances And Beats Igbo Musical Instrument Alo To His Satisfaction by OGraffix(m): 2:07pm On Feb 21, 2022
H
Re: Arthur Eze Dances And Beats Igbo Musical Instrument Alo To His Satisfaction by lesbiconverter: 2:09pm On Feb 21, 2022
Can Tinubu do this? grin

3 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze Dances And Beats Igbo Musical Instrument Alo To His Satisfaction by BigManPeter(m): 2:10pm On Feb 21, 2022
grin

Anyway, I have free affiliate marketing materials for you on my signature (that if you follow it you'll make at least 50k/weekly)
Re: Arthur Eze Dances And Beats Igbo Musical Instrument Alo To His Satisfaction by ndo1: 2:10pm On Feb 21, 2022
If na tinubu now him go dey shit for pant.

7 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze Dances And Beats Igbo Musical Instrument Alo To His Satisfaction by Bidnta101: 2:10pm On Feb 21, 2022
When you have his kind of money, you can dance all day

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria In Deep Economic Trouble: “FG, States, LGs Share N518.5bn For June” / Dr Ifeanyi Ubah Decamps To APGA, Endorses Obiano / Private Refinery Vows To End Fuel Scarcity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.