Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,391 members, 7,819,402 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Arthur Eze Dances And Beats Igbo Musical Instrument Alo To His Satisfaction - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arthur Eze Dances And Beats Igbo Musical Instrument Alo To His Satisfaction (23211 Views)

Huge Crowd Sings, Dances And Follows Obi As He Walks Across The Street Of PH / Prince Arthur Eze Dances To Cultural Music With Amazing Steps (Pix, Video) / Arthur Eze Registers At Gym Center, Gives Staff N1M For Breakfast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arthur Eze Dances And Beats Igbo Musical Instrument Alo To His Satisfaction by illuminutty: 2:11pm On Feb 21, 2022
But why?
Re: Arthur Eze Dances And Beats Igbo Musical Instrument Alo To His Satisfaction by Zulu2022: 2:12pm On Feb 21, 2022
Igsonny:
Instagram still available 1k naira
login bfr payment
Re: Arthur Eze Dances And Beats Igbo Musical Instrument Alo To His Satisfaction by Mamijoh(f): 2:14pm On Feb 21, 2022
LaSenior:
cheesy

This one never dey need pampers

Authur and his off key dance steps

I hope he's hitting that ogene in the correct tune

This man and money if you visit am you go collect if he visits you , you go still collect

Those choir people are sure of 200k each when going

Infact when I make money I will be inviting praise and worship leaders in my house so that I can worship God till I get satisfied for the Day
cool cool cool
Re: Arthur Eze Dances And Beats Igbo Musical Instrument Alo To His Satisfaction by Benitoh: 2:18pm On Feb 21, 2022
This people like dominance and dominion so much, imagine dominating others with their cultural music and dancing.

We shall not take it any longer.
Re: Arthur Eze Dances And Beats Igbo Musical Instrument Alo To His Satisfaction by Omanambala(m): 2:21pm On Feb 21, 2022
Ogalanya ngada n'Ukpo!

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze Dances And Beats Igbo Musical Instrument Alo To His Satisfaction by matm: 2:23pm On Feb 21, 2022
Good
Re: Arthur Eze Dances And Beats Igbo Musical Instrument Alo To His Satisfaction by Ovie0816(m): 2:27pm On Feb 21, 2022
I know him
He's my uncle from maternal side

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze Dances And Beats Igbo Musical Instrument Alo To His Satisfaction by iswallker(m): 2:28pm On Feb 21, 2022
His dancing and drumming is off beat

Is he drunk
undecided

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze Dances And Beats Igbo Musical Instrument Alo To His Satisfaction by Lorddominic(m): 2:31pm On Feb 21, 2022
Cokahot:
E no dey forbes list. Where e take be billionaire

The Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia isn't on Forbes list either

2 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze Dances And Beats Igbo Musical Instrument Alo To His Satisfaction by Coldie(m): 2:33pm On Feb 21, 2022
This stingy billionaire
Re: Arthur Eze Dances And Beats Igbo Musical Instrument Alo To His Satisfaction by Karlirk: 2:33pm On Feb 21, 2022
Everyone eventually descends into nothingness with age. Life is indeed a passing phase. He is having a peaceful one, I trust. Only poets, country music artistes, spiritualists and writers probably have beautiful sunsets.

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze Dances And Beats Igbo Musical Instrument Alo To His Satisfaction by BSsniffer: 2:38pm On Feb 21, 2022
Front man....
Re: Arthur Eze Dances And Beats Igbo Musical Instrument Alo To His Satisfaction by shortIGBOman: 2:38pm On Feb 21, 2022
Dshocker:
Arthur Eze the richest igbo man,he does things that makes him happy these days,which i think is good for him,considering his age.

A Northerner made him rich. But una go dey talk bad about North.

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze Dances And Beats Igbo Musical Instrument Alo To His Satisfaction by BrazilAirport: 2:38pm On Feb 21, 2022
Fine man
Re: Arthur Eze Dances And Beats Igbo Musical Instrument Alo To His Satisfaction by Bmaster(m): 2:38pm On Feb 21, 2022
All I see is one old man being cherished worshipped and adored by group of young guys.

And its a sin.
Re: Arthur Eze Dances And Beats Igbo Musical Instrument Alo To His Satisfaction by Dukeolumidemans(m): 2:40pm On Feb 21, 2022
I love the way he gives money. U visits him u collect, he visits u, u go collect! And his cash is from N250k upwards... If he likes u, it's from N1m upwards.
Note: It's one thing to have money and it's another thing to have the mind to spend it. Ladies and gentlemen, I give it to the Igbos...they can disturb for AFRICA!!!

Ya di ba!!

I come in peace!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arthur Eze Dances And Beats Igbo Musical Instrument Alo To His Satisfaction by Karemarealty288(m): 2:42pm On Feb 21, 2022
Engr. Arthur Eze is just enjoying himself, he worked for his money. ....A man with good heart and loved. Saved my Late Father from a tight business predicament with the sum of 50k in 1987...Arthur 1000 bu Oke Mmadu ma buru Eze...... Age gracefully my Prince.
, Since my lifetime I have never seen any person that come in contact with you and go empty handed. I remembered your house at Mbanefo St New Heaven in the 90s, how people used to wait and hoped on you for succor and you never disappoint...you are the real definition of ODOGWU.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arthur Eze Dances And Beats Igbo Musical Instrument Alo To His Satisfaction by FireUpNow(m): 2:44pm On Feb 21, 2022
lesbiconverter:
Can Tinubu do this? grin

Stop this. Health issues is not something you play with.Money cannot restore some health problems. I am not a Yoruba man but don't make jewt of the sick people please
Re: Arthur Eze Dances And Beats Igbo Musical Instrument Alo To His Satisfaction by jaxxy(m): 2:44pm On Feb 21, 2022
What kind of musical instruments are those?
Just stressing the old man. grin
Re: Arthur Eze Dances And Beats Igbo Musical Instrument Alo To His Satisfaction by 8stargeneral: 2:50pm On Feb 21, 2022
Can tinubu emulate dis man and enjoy his old age...Enjoy urself aruther 1million....Money bag.

2 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze Dances And Beats Igbo Musical Instrument Alo To His Satisfaction by wiseoneking: 2:51pm On Feb 21, 2022
immortalcrown:
Chei! Odogwu no be guy name. The easygoing billionaire. Health is wealth and you also have the cash.
Nnaa, the man is extremely healthy. Noyt ago beer.
Re: Arthur Eze Dances And Beats Igbo Musical Instrument Alo To His Satisfaction by jiz: 2:55pm On Feb 21, 2022
To the rich: Health is Wealth

To the poor: Wealth is Health

However, both come from the Lord.
Re: Arthur Eze Dances And Beats Igbo Musical Instrument Alo To His Satisfaction by Bamzyriches451: 2:56pm On Feb 21, 2022
Okay na
Re: Arthur Eze Dances And Beats Igbo Musical Instrument Alo To His Satisfaction by wiseoneking: 2:58pm On Feb 21, 2022
Coldie:
This stingy billionaire
which hole are you from. Arthur stingy? You just want to type TRASH.

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze Dances And Beats Igbo Musical Instrument Alo To His Satisfaction by MoneyGoDrop: 3:02pm On Feb 21, 2022
Chukwu Ego. May you live long.
Re: Arthur Eze Dances And Beats Igbo Musical Instrument Alo To His Satisfaction by Mrtaye: 3:14pm On Feb 21, 2022
Dukeolumidemans:
I love the way he gives money. U visits him u collect, he visits u, u go collect! And his cash is from N250k upwards... If he likes u, it's from N1m upwards.
Note: It's one thing to have money and it's another thing to have the mind to spend it. Ladies and gentlemen, I give it to the Igbos...they can disturb for AFRICA!!!

Ya di ba!!
You no lie I am Yoruba but igbos are more generous and benevolent than Yorubas and I can personally attest to that because I will never forget what Obichi did for me .. what my fellow Yorubas do is only to promise you and fail ... Igbo kwenu

I come in peace!!!
Re: Arthur Eze Dances And Beats Igbo Musical Instrument Alo To His Satisfaction by Mrtaye: 3:15pm On Feb 21, 2022
Dukeolumidemans:

Ya di ba!!

I come in peace!!!
You no lie I am Yoruba but igbos are more generous and benevolent than Yorubas and I can personally attest to that because I will never forget what Obichi did for me .. what my fellow Yorubas do is only to promise you and fail ... Igbo kwenu
Re: Arthur Eze Dances And Beats Igbo Musical Instrument Alo To His Satisfaction by Billingslord: 3:30pm On Feb 21, 2022
Cokahot:
E no dey forbes list. Where e take be billionaire
maybe op mean billionaire in naira
Re: Arthur Eze Dances And Beats Igbo Musical Instrument Alo To His Satisfaction by Billingslord: 3:33pm On Feb 21, 2022
Mrtaye:

get the fuvk outta here,be proud of your osu tribe.

3 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze Dances And Beats Igbo Musical Instrument Alo To His Satisfaction by Drone95(m): 3:38pm On Feb 21, 2022
See his head like bicycle seat grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Postpones 2023 Census, Says Tinubu To Determine New Date / You Are A Failure - Obasanjo To Rochas Okorocha / Hundreds Flee As Boko Haram Guns Down Villagers In Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.