Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 (27995 Views)

Man Who Snatched Keke In Umuahia And Ran To Ohafia Caught By Youths (Photos) / Husband Bathed Wife And Children With Acid In Katsina And Ran Away (Photos) / I Ran Away To Libya To Escape My Dad’s Sexual Demands —returnee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by Opeyemi939: 12:40pm On Feb 22, 2022
So sorry ��
Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by qwertyboss(m): 12:43pm On Feb 22, 2022
mayorrode:
Morning guys , sorry for my disturbance. this recently happened in magodo. I was helping my aunt in her new shop and I was the only one in it.

Around 7 pm, a guy came in claiming he wants to buy some alcohol (buyers are allowed in because the shop, it's designed like a store). He bought it, I gave him his change in 200 naira notes but then he claimed he needs 500 naira and I told him I dont have.

He returned the goods, then he bought it again and I gave him change and he started saying he needs 500 naira notes, I told him I dont have. He kept on with this and was too close to me, I was quite suspecting him.

He then later bought it and claimed he needs water I went to the fridge to take it. Foolish me forgetting my phone was being charged close to the fridge, he followed me. Then gave me 200 and 50 for 50 naira sachet water. i looked at him confused and asked him the reason for the additional 200. He spoke gibberish and i turned to take the water and turned back. BOOM!!!! he's gone. Attended to the next customer, went to pick my phone and oh no!!! error 404 not found.

Guys pls help me out. read a few threads similar to it . can i trust Nigerian police to help me out . i am a teen and i bought the phone myself 70k hard earned money . i know partially he stole the wrong phone cos now that m phoneless i v no job other than tracking him every hour till he switches it on an d i get him but guys pls help me with ur idea and advises.

This is especially cruel to me since my birthday is eight days away. Happened yday night embarassed
i will be entering the university soon , really sad.
You think say na all tracking they work these days ..
Him go sell screen and sensors separate, sell case and covers, sell engineer, and all other parts after disassembling the...
Your mumu don do, someone was behaving suspicious and instead of being on your guard you where nervous
Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by phorget(m): 12:47pm On Feb 22, 2022
mayorrode:
Morning guys , sorry for my disturbance. this recently happened in magodo. I was helping my aunt in her new shop and I was the only one in it.

Around 7 pm, a guy came in claiming he wants to buy some alcohol (buyers are allowed in because the shop, it's designed like a store). He bought it, I gave him his change in 200 naira notes but then he claimed he needs 500 naira and I told him I dont have.

He returned the goods, then he bought it again and I gave him change and he started saying he needs 500 naira notes, I told him I dont have. He kept on with this and was too close to me, I was quite suspecting him.

He then later bought it and claimed he needs water I went to the fridge to take it. Foolish me forgetting my phone was being charged close to the fridge, he followed me. Then gave me 200 and 50 for 50 naira sachet water. i looked at him confused and asked him the reason for the additional 200. He spoke gibberish and i turned to take the water and turned back. BOOM!!!! he's gone. Attended to the next customer, went to pick my phone and oh no!!! error 404 not found.

Guys pls help me out. read a few threads similar to it . can i trust Nigerian police to help me out . i am a teen and i bought the phone myself 70k hard earned money . i know partially he stole the wrong phone cos now that m phoneless i v no job other than tracking him every hour till he switches it on an d i get him but guys pls help me with ur idea and advises.

This is especially cruel to me since my birthday is eight days away. Happened yday night embarassed
i will be entering the university soon , really sad.

If you have the phone carton, receipt and about 30k then just go to the police and they'll work wonders. Tell them the guy did not only steal your phone but also made away with the money you'd made for the day.
Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by Ok12345(f): 12:56pm On Feb 22, 2022
Baba go do am for you with 1k

Him no go sleep till he returns your phone

Go n ask from the person that stole my iphone that year
Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:06pm On Feb 22, 2022
I track Lost , and Stolen phones check my signature for number
Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by Osilama1: 1:08pm On Feb 22, 2022
How Post like this de enter front page self... Person go do post e no go enta front page...
Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by Awesomeking: 1:08pm On Feb 22, 2022
No let these people discourage you.. As long as you have the carton of the phone.. Containing the imei number.. It can be tracked.. It will cost you 10k at a police station.. Promise them. Extra 10k if dey help u track it.. U will get your phone in a week or two.. I am very sure of what I am saying
Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by ufotunang: 1:18pm On Feb 22, 2022
Did you lock the phone with a password. And Immediately go to your bank and tell them to block your bank account... because he will withdraw all your money from your account
Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by lanocfoods: 1:27pm On Feb 22, 2022
You are still in denial, the phone is gone
Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by MartinsD12(m): 1:49pm On Feb 22, 2022
Samson0599:
Spark 7 is 70k?
That's spark 7p he doesn't even know his phone
Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by biafranrealson: 1:52pm On Feb 22, 2022
What is your imei number
It's what can be used to track the phone , with it you can know what sim number is using the phone and from there you can know who registered the line .
Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by ALABACONNECT(m): 1:54pm On Feb 22, 2022
For Lagos, you'll have to learn lessons cool grin
Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by bablon20(m): 1:54pm On Feb 22, 2022
I know it's painful experience for a teenager like you but there is no glimpse of hope possibility that you will see d phone again, as at if Nigeria of today o i don't think police can even help you track the phone, they will only compound your misery.
Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by Kingsleystunner(m): 1:56pm On Feb 22, 2022
Na why davido sing you go chop Nigeria koboko straight from magodo

U think say he dey like abi ��
Now e don turn you abi
Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by Kingsleystunner(m): 1:57pm On Feb 22, 2022
Kingsleystunner:

U think say he dey lie abi ��
Now e don touch you abi
Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by sheanzy(m): 2:05pm On Feb 22, 2022
Kingsleystunner:

U think say he dey like abi ��
Now e don turn you abi
mumu na skibii wey sing am
Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by eventainment(m): 2:13pm On Feb 22, 2022
Try police sha but you might get error 500 from them grin . Just have your IMEI and phone number
Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by Olaideolayemi(m): 2:14pm On Feb 22, 2022
FriendsAndFans:

Aren't there kids using iPhones? I think we need to understand alot
how many kids using iPhone? Tomorrow now,they will say ritual killing and loves of money commonly on young folks..when you like to lavish money anyhow,because you have.. Future go tell you,even if your father is richer,that doesn't mean, somebody shouldn't utilized money very well..Thanks..
Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by IbileIfe: 2:24pm On Feb 22, 2022
All these fake topics mentioning Tecno 5 and 7 are social marketing advertorials.
Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 2:30pm On Feb 22, 2022
So nobody fit buy him another phone here? grin
Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 22, 2022
Edoziesmart:

Clown spotted angry
Keep dragging price of his stolen phone with the OP instead of giving him a good response on how to get it back

Your generation are the clowns
Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 22, 2022
thrillionaire:
Whats wrong with some clowns in here? Someone is asking for help or advise on how to get his stolen phone back you're here arguing the cost of the phone? Na madness dey worry you abi wetin?
Your generation are the clowns
Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 22, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
You be wizard olorun....person thing loss, you dey drag price..why

No be so,I think say na add the phone add price, The Op has clarified already.
Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by Deicide: 3:26pm On Feb 22, 2022
Shebi you still have the phone case? The imei of the phone is written on it take that to police station and they would track it for you. It costs at least 15k.
Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by Udstar(m): 3:44pm On Feb 22, 2022
Contact DSS or EFCC personnel, give them your phone IMEI let them track the phone for you.
Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by Smithwilliams826: 3:53pm On Feb 22, 2022
Follow him na. Danger dash.
I would have suggest you track it but, you can't.
Move on bro.
Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by Aaaoo: 3:55pm On Feb 22, 2022
Simp
Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:09pm On Feb 22, 2022
hahahahaha

Samson0599:

No be so,I think say na add the phone add price, The Op has clarified already.
Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by Princekunle10: 4:29pm On Feb 22, 2022
Samson0599:

Are you sure? I knew it was 57k around December/January
, it's #75k right now, that's what am using right here to type this comment.
Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by adedehinbo(m): 4:45pm On Feb 22, 2022
thrillionaire:
Whats wrong with some clowns in here? Someone is asking for help or advise on how to get his stolen phone back you're here arguing the cost of the phone? Na madness dey worry you abi wetin?
may be na the guy thief am or he be thief too

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

400L Student Of FUTO Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Photo) / NDLEA Arrests 67-year-old At Abuja Airport For Ingesting 100 Wraps Of Cocaine / Hypnotised Girl, 17, Gives Parents’ N90,000 To Fraudsters (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.