Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:23 AM

3 Things That Must Not Happen - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 3 Things That Must Not Happen (110 Views)

3 Things That Should Contribute To Our Identity As Young People / 3 Things God Wants Us To Do As We Celebrate Easter / The Rapture Will Not Happen Until Christians Have Faced The Great Tribulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Things That Must Not Happen by proclamation227(m): 11:19am On Feb 21, 2022
5 Minutes Read

Three things have already happened to you, and you had no hand in it. There are three other things which must not happen to you too, and you must take personal responsibility for that. You need to realise that your life is a gift and how you steward that gift will be judged by God.

3 things that have already happened.

1.) You came into the world naked -Job - 1:21 ESV

"21 And he said, “Naked I came from my mother's womb, and naked shall I return."

2.) You came to the world crying - 1Peter 2:2 ESV

"2 Like newborn infants, long for the pure spiritual milk, that by it you may grow up into salvation."

3.) You came into the world covered with blood - Genesis 3:16 ESV

16 To the woman he said, “I will surely multiply your pain in childbearing; in pain you shall bring forth children…”

3 things that must not happen.

1.) Don't leave this world naked - Revelation 3:17, 18 ESV

"17 For you say, I am rich, I have prospered, and I need nothing, not realizing that you are wretched, pitiable, poor, blind, and naked… and white garments so that you may clothe yourself and the shame of your unclothedness may not be seen"

2.) Don't leave this world to face eternity in tears – Matthew 13:43 ESV

"and throw them into the fiery furnace. In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”

3.) Don't leave without the blood of Jesus - 1John 1: 7 - 9 ESV, Revelation 21:27 ESV.

“… But nothing unclean will ever enter it, nor anyone who does what is detestable or false, but only those who are written in the Lamb's book of life."

Everyone's time on this side of eternity is limited. Having this understanding should put springs in our shoes to run after the Lord Jesus Christ. Your decision to receive from Jesus Christ the free gift of salvation that leads to eternal life; is what will guarantee an eternity covered with a garment of glory, an eternity without tears and finally, an eternity covered in the sacrificial blood of Jesus Christ.

Conclusion

Consider the parable of the mayor of a city wanting to pardon a prisoner on death row.

Though advised against showing clemency to that prisoner, still he went ahead with his decision but this time, disguised as a clergyman, took two letters to the prison.

On getting to the cell the condemned criminal became aggressive and violent not wanting to give this clergyman the opportunity to communicate whatever information he had for him.

In vain did the mayor, disguised as a clergyman tried to get his message across to the prisoner.

The mayor gave up on the prisoner and brought out two letters saying, I wanted to sign the letter of clemency because I did not want to sign the letter of your execution but because you gave me no choice and opportunity to show you mercy, I will go ahead and sign the letter of your execution.

Please Take Note: No one will go to hell because of the sin they committed, but people will go to hell because they rejected Jesus!

Please don't reject Jesus, you will not go to hell because of the sin you have committed; people will go to hell in their millions because they rejected Jesus Christ.

I invite you today, to come to the Lord Jesus Christ. Accept His free offer of Salvation. I plead with you in the name of Jesus Christ, don't reject or postpone this offer any longer.

Prayer of Salvation

If you want to give your heart to the LORD JESUS CHRIST, please pray this with me.

LORD JESUS, I believe you love me so much and that is the reason you went through pain, rejection, distress, and terrible suffering in the hands of the Roman soldiers.

The Bible says in Romans 10:9, 10 ESV

"9… if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

10 For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved."

I believe with my heart the LORD JESUS as God’s only begotten Son and confess with my mouth that God has raised Him from the dead. Thank You LORD JESUS because I am saved according to the scriptures. And I receive the power of the Holy Ghost to live for Christ for the rest of my life, in Jesus mighty name. Amen.

If you prayed that prayer with faith in your heart, you are now born again.

For counseling and prayer of agreement on any scriptural issue of concern, please contact us through the following medium.

Email: proclamation227@gmail.com

Website Address: https://proclamation227..com

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5svA5_gGb3KWo_--R3nUow

FOR PODCASTS (AUDIO ONLY)

Search for "Proclamation227" on the following podcast providers;

Anchor: anchor.fm/john-akinduro

Spotify:

Google Podcasts,

Remain blessed.

Locate a bible teaching, believing church and give God first place in your life.

Be Blessed!

(1) (Reply)

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / As Christians Should We Pray Against Wars? / Hope Your Name Means Something Good. For Abraham And Sarah To Fulfil Destiny...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.