Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

I Just Touched Down Lagos After Nysc. Where Do I Go From Here? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Just Touched Down Lagos After Nysc. Where Do I Go From Here? (26882 Views)

What Is The Best Way To Get A Job Right After NYSC? / How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? / Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Touched Down Lagos After Nysc. Where Do I Go From Here? by ecomalchemist(m): 8:12am On Feb 22, 2022
Go digital (learn a tech skill and sell digital services to the foreign market).

Ecommerce

Google my business listing

Search engine optimization

Content writing

3 Likes

Re: I Just Touched Down Lagos After Nysc. Where Do I Go From Here? by Luminousmoses(m): 10:23am On Feb 22, 2022
ecomalchemist:
Go digital (learn a tech skill and sell digital services to the foreign market).

Ecommerce

Google my business listing

Search engine optimization

Content writing
How can I get in touch with you bro ?
Re: I Just Touched Down Lagos After Nysc. Where Do I Go From Here? by Yomit71(m): 1:02pm On Feb 22, 2022
go to iyana ipaja
Re: I Just Touched Down Lagos After Nysc. Where Do I Go From Here? by Latakia(f): 1:04pm On Feb 22, 2022
Everybody Lagos Lagos Lagos sha. Other state governors are not doing anything to create job in their state. I pray u succeed in Lagos and hope tomorrow you will not be insulting, abusing and demanding for good governance from Lagos state as if Lagos state is the cause of your problem.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Just Touched Down Lagos After Nysc. Where Do I Go From Here? by endallinfection: 1:05pm On Feb 22, 2022
Go home and Relax first and begins to Plan

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Touched Down Lagos After Nysc. Where Do I Go From Here? by Ecos(m): 1:05pm On Feb 22, 2022
Enter Ogun state
Re: I Just Touched Down Lagos After Nysc. Where Do I Go From Here? by Focusmind: 1:06pm On Feb 22, 2022
Latakia:
Everybody Lagos Lagos Lagos sha. Other state governors are not doing anything to create job in their state. I pray u succeed in Lagos and hope tomorrow you will not be insulting, abusing and demanding for good governance from Lagos state as if Lagos state is the cause of your problem.

Please why wont he demand good governance in Lagos state if it is where he resides and pays his taxes ?

6 Likes

Re: I Just Touched Down Lagos After Nysc. Where Do I Go From Here? by Kokaine(m): 1:06pm On Feb 22, 2022
Go to lekki, those rich peoples houses and apply as a home lesson teacher for their kids meanwhile. If you know how to swim, better, go to homes with swimming pool and apply to teach their kids how to swim.
LieDetector:
I just finished my nysc and I begged my friend to accommodate me for the time being pending when I secure a job. I just moved in on Saturday and I've been submitting CV to different employers. I feel useless staying at home whilst others go about their daily breads. Please if you have any link to any available job or you're a HR and your organization is in Ajah, I would be most grateful if you can link me up with a job.

Modified : I studied industrial technology(technical education) and in my past experience, I've taught in some schools as basic tech, maths or physics teacher. I have also worked as a store manager/office assistant in some non academic organizations

1 Like

Re: I Just Touched Down Lagos After Nysc. Where Do I Go From Here? by sinola(m): 1:07pm On Feb 22, 2022
Apply for MSc in Unilag if you have the money but if you don't, enrol with part time courses while you are applying for work.
Never allow a day pass you bye without achieving something.

7 Likes

Re: I Just Touched Down Lagos After Nysc. Where Do I Go From Here? by Candidlady: 1:07pm On Feb 22, 2022
Of all places you chose to TOUCH DOWN IN LAGOS

good luck

1 Like

Re: I Just Touched Down Lagos After Nysc. Where Do I Go From Here? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 22, 2022
You still dey form foreign,body never touch you. No worry

1 Like

Re: I Just Touched Down Lagos After Nysc. Where Do I Go From Here? by Ayoolamax: 1:10pm On Feb 22, 2022
LieDetector:
I just finished my nysc and I begged my friend to accommodate me for the time being pending when I secure a job. I just moved in on Saturday and I've been submitting CV to different employers. I feel useless staying at home whilst others go about their daily breads. Please if you have any link to any available job or you're a HR and your organization is in Ajah, I would be most grateful if you can link me up with a job.

Modified : I studied industrial technology(technical education) and in my past experience, I've taught in some schools as basic tech, maths or physics teacher. I have also worked as a store manager/office assistant in some non academic organizations
Go to ur father house naa Abi which kin question they come up on nairaland this day self?.
Re: I Just Touched Down Lagos After Nysc. Where Do I Go From Here? by goslowgoslow(m): 1:10pm On Feb 22, 2022
Revolution2022:
#200k!Lie Mohammad
You be real mumu .. people make more than that. I pay my children private teacher 30k monthly and according to him he has 6 other places that pays him like that The pay is even higher in places like Lekki.
Re: I Just Touched Down Lagos After Nysc. Where Do I Go From Here? by Obiorahpcfg: 1:10pm On Feb 22, 2022
My dear, pls go into digital marketing and thank me in few months! Mark my words!
0808 829 5668
Re: I Just Touched Down Lagos After Nysc. Where Do I Go From Here? by Archworld(m): 1:11pm On Feb 22, 2022
inumidun2010:

Lemme give you my token advice.. Take on teaching position for a start...it's the easiest job to get in this Lagos...
If you reside on the island , then it makes it more sweeter... There are loads of private teaching jobs on the island...some people make nothing less than 200k monthly from private teaching...
You might ask how you'd get this , Google private lesson agencies on the island ( I can recommend PREPCLASS TUTORS )...
Dont be idle, your friend who accommodated you will get tired of you easily if you are... GOD BE WITH YOU

Thanks for this info
Re: I Just Touched Down Lagos After Nysc. Where Do I Go From Here? by Gospel2Day: 1:12pm On Feb 22, 2022
Did God ask you to come to Lagos after your NYSC?
What is your home state?
Where did you school?
Many of you don't even try to explore opportunities where you are coming from.
Everybody wants to come to Lagos.
Some of your mates who stayed back in their home state are doing well, able to achieve faster because of low cost of living.
I'm not against your coming to Lagos, but be very sure it is where God wants you to settle and hustle.
Wish you a happy stay.
Shalom.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Touched Down Lagos After Nysc. Where Do I Go From Here? by zakkxx: 1:12pm On Feb 22, 2022
Private school full Lagos and many schools need physics and maths Teachers!! Start from their!! God will open doors for u

1 Like

Re: I Just Touched Down Lagos After Nysc. Where Do I Go From Here? by newoffer: 1:13pm On Feb 22, 2022
My brother teaching to cool off before u venture into other stuff. Your axis is a good one for you. Grow in that area and get more certification. Money wey dey teaching for lekki and ikoui no be play.
inumidun2010:

Lemme give you my token advice.. Take on teaching position for a start...it's the easiest job to get in this Lagos...
If you reside on the island , then it makes it more sweeter... There are loads of private teaching jobs on the island...some people make nothing less than 200k monthly from private teaching...
You might ask how you'd get this , Google private lesson agencies on the island ( I can recommend PREPCLASS TUTORS )...
Dont be idle, your friend who accommodated you will get tired of you easily if you are... GOD BE WITH YOU
Re: I Just Touched Down Lagos After Nysc. Where Do I Go From Here? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 22, 2022
LieDetector:

if you were in Asaba in delta state, you can easily get teaching job of 55k, with two steady candidates for private classes, especially in science subjects/courses. Den dey bointifully. No need for transport cost and hassles of city life at all
Re: I Just Touched Down Lagos After Nysc. Where Do I Go From Here? by Candidlady: 1:14pm On Feb 22, 2022
Revolution2022:
Which school is that in Lagos?I want to do my investigation.

Private lesson

Home lessons

Here in abuja you could have like 4kids in a family and for each kid you get 20-30k per kid

Imagine if you got like 10 kids you tutor privately...

Might be more than the said amount

Most teachers get their money from private lessons

1 Like

Re: I Just Touched Down Lagos After Nysc. Where Do I Go From Here? by Gist1234(m): 1:14pm On Feb 22, 2022
Go home first and Thank God

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Touched Down Lagos After Nysc. Where Do I Go From Here? by realstars: 1:16pm On Feb 22, 2022
Do what you can. Or u go home.
Re: I Just Touched Down Lagos After Nysc. Where Do I Go From Here? by Successmind(m): 1:18pm On Feb 22, 2022
Come my house...
Re: I Just Touched Down Lagos After Nysc. Where Do I Go From Here? by Kokaine(m): 1:19pm On Feb 22, 2022
Latakia:
funny enough, the life style you can enjoy with 150k monthly in a state like zaria or jigawa, you will need over 450k to enjoy it in lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Touched Down Lagos After Nysc. Where Do I Go From Here? by Latakia(f): 1:19pm On Feb 22, 2022
Focusmind:

Please why wont he demand good governance in Lagos state if it is where he resides and pays his taxes ?
Which yeye tax are u paying? Oya show us your tax ID here. Una parents prayer didn't manifest in your life while in your village upon all una hustle, but will enter Lagos in the night with a nylon bag, and when things begin to change good for you, rather than appreciate Lagos and its government but you people will be insulting, abusing and demanding for good governance from Lagos instead of your governors that sent you outside as refugees.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Just Touched Down Lagos After Nysc. Where Do I Go From Here? by Latakia(f): 1:20pm On Feb 22, 2022
Kokaine:

funny enough, the life style you can enjoy with 150k monthly in a state like zaria or jigawa, you will need over 450k to enjoy it in lagos.
And dem tell u say na by force to live and hustle in Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Touched Down Lagos After Nysc. Where Do I Go From Here? by chukwuibuipob: 1:22pm On Feb 22, 2022
sad grin grin sad beta dnt give the young man FALSE HOPE.Super rich pipu on the island don't joke with their money..Some lucky housemaid dey collect 30k. Home tutors can't be coming to teach everyday.u can only teach a kid 3/4 times in a week.Forget that 200/300k per month.Nah LIE. On the mainland grin,if u see a parents that'll give u up 20k(what they pay is around 10/15k),u can share Ur testimony in Church on Sunday wink
omonla10:
don't use your shallow thinking to say what u don't know.. Some guys make over 300k monthly in this Lagos on private teaching..
undecided
Re: I Just Touched Down Lagos After Nysc. Where Do I Go From Here? by Kokaine(m): 1:22pm On Feb 22, 2022
Latakia:
And dem tell u say na by force to live and hustle in Lagos.
The opportunities are actually very limited in other states. Nigeria is not a good country. some state governors are so lazy and unable to stir up economic activities in their state
Re: I Just Touched Down Lagos After Nysc. Where Do I Go From Here? by chukwuibuipob: 1:25pm On Feb 22, 2022
grin some lekki pipu are Aradite oo.Dnt be deceived by opulence,cars/houses there.Feel free to go do Ur investigation
goslowgoslow:

You be real mumu .. people make more than that. I pay my children private teacher 30k monthly and according to him he has 6 other places that pays him like that The pay is even higher in places like Lekki.
Re: I Just Touched Down Lagos After Nysc. Where Do I Go From Here? by Latakia(f): 1:27pm On Feb 22, 2022
Kokaine:
The opportunities are actually very limited in other states. Nigeria is not a good country. some state governors are so lazy and unable to stir up economic activities in their state
Because other states are not doing anything to create job in their state through FDI. They all depend on FG and see their responsibilities as paying salaries only and put the blame on FG. I know how Lagos and other states were in 1999 before the fourth republic and how they are now today. Give credit to Tinubu who laid a very solid and economy foundation for Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Touched Down Lagos After Nysc. Where Do I Go From Here? by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 1:28pm On Feb 22, 2022
Bro, I must tell you the truth, no one can help you except Jesus Christ approve it. This is the time you have to be more prayerful. I'm talking from experience.
You can submit like 50 C.Vs in a day, still no call.

Welcome to the street, here you learn more, than in any classroom.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Touched Down Lagos After Nysc. Where Do I Go From Here? by Mymehn: 1:29pm On Feb 22, 2022
The issue westerners have with easterners in particular is that they don't have any sense while they think they've got it. We see the overall picture before you guys dream of thinking about it. It's not pride nah fact. That's not to say that there isn't a few of you guys that think the bigger picture, but ego between you guys won't let you guys have sense. The high rate of investment in South west isn't due to our smartness alone, but for the ego, Igbo men have towards each other and for other Nigerian ethnic groups. Nah me pure pass, the overzealousness to be the most talked about in town, to oppress one another, to dominate and their over-loudness.

You come to Lagos to do business, you persevere, then you eventually make it my God's grace, cos I know u guys are fucking industrious. The next thing.... You get loud and brag.... I just laff at these guys. You don't know anything.

South west will continue to make Lagos a top business destination in Nigeria, you pay endless fucking tax from that business, to make Lagos better, cos we see the bigger picture, that's the way London is designed.

You guys can continue with your IPOB shit and not choose to have sense, North can continue their Boko Haram shit and not choose to have sense..... But na person wey get economy in the long run go survive......

In he meantime.... We welcome all you lads to continue develop south west.... Olorun a wa pelu yin.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Govt Commences Fresh N-power Category, Reveals Procedures / 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv / Alert!!! Job Seekers Dont Fall For This Scam - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.