Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Am Chatting With Tecno (screenshot) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Am Chatting With Tecno (screenshot) (2071 Views)

“it Is Illegal To Make Public A Screenshot Of A Private Chats”- Lawyer / The Problem With Tecno, Infinix And Itel / Facebook Has New Emoji, But They Are Very Scary (See Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Chatting With Tecno (screenshot) by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 12:56pm On Feb 21, 2022
They said I should hold on,

pls who have solution to this problem??

The phone is 6GB ram 3gb internal ram and 3gb external ram and 64GB storage but I still bought 64GB memory card.

I set it up that whatever I save or download it will enter the memory card not the phone storage. But if I download or save something it will enter the phone memory instead of the memory card. Until I move it from the phone storage to the memory card.

Why waiting for their feedback who has solution to this??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Chatting With Tecno (screenshot) by Flamees(m): 1:30pm On Feb 21, 2022
So we should do what exactly?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Chatting With Tecno (screenshot) by chariisGRACE(m): 3:06pm On Feb 21, 2022
This small issue na you dey disturb Tecno?

Check your storage settings.

Browser download directory

Camera storage settings.

In short, check the STORAGE settings of the affected apps

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Chatting With Tecno (screenshot) by padi94(m): 4:34pm On Feb 21, 2022
Mstcheeeeeew...I think say na Alhaji Tekno you dey even talk about

6 Likes

Re: Am Chatting With Tecno (screenshot) by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 5:24pm On Feb 21, 2022
chariisGRACE:
This small issue na you dey disturb Tecno?

Check your storage settings.

Browser download directory

Camera storage settings.

In short, check the STORAGE settings of the affected apps

Abeg put it in way I will understand, like be showing me step by step.
Re: Am Chatting With Tecno (screenshot) by Fremantle: 10:49pm On Feb 21, 2022
TermuxDarkWeb:

Abeg put it in way I will understand, like be showing me step by step.
Go to settings
Scroll down to Storage
In storage, you should see;
-Default Storage -
<Phone Storage>
<External Storage>

Tap on External Storage to select it as ur preferred memory storage.

Then restart ur phone (not really necessary)
Re: Am Chatting With Tecno (screenshot) by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 2:28am On Feb 22, 2022
Fremantle:

Go to settings
Scroll down to Storage
In storage, you should see;
-Default Storage -
<Phone Storage>
<External Storage>

Tap on External Storage to select it as ur preferred memory storage.

Then restart ur phone (not really necessary)

Thanks but non of this are on my phone, take a look at the screenshots, the operating system of these one is different

1 Like

Re: Am Chatting With Tecno (screenshot) by YangaBabe: 5:04am On Feb 22, 2022
I think some apps are meant to be in your phone storage and not external storage
Re: Am Chatting With Tecno (screenshot) by Fremantle: 6:41am On Feb 22, 2022
TermuxDarkWeb:

Thanks but non of this are on my phone, take a look at the screenshots, the operating system of these one is different
I believe disk is ur memory card, right?
Tap on the horizontal dots, and let me know what options the drop down menu contains.
Re: Am Chatting With Tecno (screenshot) by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 7:56am On Feb 22, 2022
Fremantle:

I believe disk is ur memory card, right?
Tap on the horizontal dots, and let me know what options the drop down menu contains.

This is what it shows me wen I type on the dot

Re: Am Chatting With Tecno (screenshot) by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 8:00am On Feb 22, 2022
YangaBabe:
I think some apps are meant to be in your phone storage and not external storage

Am not talking about apps am talking about things I download like pictures, music, or saved pictures... If I download anything instead of saving on the 64GB memory card it will save on the phone. I set it up for files to be saved on memory card and not phone.
Re: Am Chatting With Tecno (screenshot) by mattmogan88: 10:31am On Feb 22, 2022
TermuxDarkWeb:

Am not talking about apps am talking about things I download like pictures, music, or saved pictures... If I download anything instead of saving on the 64GB memory card it will save on the phone. I set it up for files to be saved on memory card and not phone.

Which browser are you using?
Re: Am Chatting With Tecno (screenshot) by Fremantle: 10:44am On Feb 22, 2022
TermuxDarkWeb:

This is what it shows me wen I type on the dot
OK.
In that case you'll have to manually allocate the storage.
Go to settings
Locate Apps
In apps select the application u would want the storage to be in SD card.

For example, Let's say Chrome - open chrome - storage - change storage to external SD card.

That should work, all future downloads should be moved automatically to your SD card.

If the above doesn't work, the last option would be to format the M-card (after you must have backed up ur data to a PC or internal storage).

Restart the phone and let the phone detect the M-card and provide you options on what you would want it to do with the new found memory.

If none of the above methods work, I'm afraid I cannot help u any further.
You're simply ON YOUR OWN.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am Chatting With Tecno (screenshot) by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 10:57am On Feb 22, 2022
Fremantle:

OK.
Go to settings
Locate Apps

For example, Let's say Chrome - open chrome - storage - change storage to external SD card.

That should work, all future downloads should be moved automatically to your SD card.

If the above doesn't work, the last option would be to format the M-card (after you must have backed up ur data to a PC or internal storage).

Restart the phone and let the phone detect the M-card and provide you options on what you would want it to do with the new found memory.

Alright thanks
Re: Am Chatting With Tecno (screenshot) by odinson1(m): 4:17pm On Feb 22, 2022
Fremantle:

OK.
Go to settings
Locate Apps

Oboy you be Phone Guru
Re: Am Chatting With Tecno (screenshot) by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 9:04pm On Feb 22, 2022
Fremantle:

OK.
Go to settings
Locate Apps

Calcare also told me the same thing

Re: Am Chatting With Tecno (screenshot) by Fremantle: 9:28pm On Feb 22, 2022
TermuxDarkWeb:

Calcare also told me the same thing
OK.
Hope your issue has been resolved.
Re: Am Chatting With Tecno (screenshot) by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 9:02pm On Feb 23, 2022
Fremantle:

OK.
Hope your issue has been resolved.

Yes thank you so much
Re: Am Chatting With Tecno (screenshot) by Fremantle: 9:14pm On Feb 23, 2022
TermuxDarkWeb:

Yes thank you so much
You're welcome. Glad I could help wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Chatting With Tecno (screenshot) by scarycuteface(m): 11:13am On Feb 27, 2022
Fremantle:

OK.
Go to settings
Locate Apps

You sabi wink
Re: Am Chatting With Tecno (screenshot) by Yinksy09(m): 7:58pm On Feb 27, 2022
It’s actually normal settings though.

1 Like

Re: Am Chatting With Tecno (screenshot) by Kakadancefreak(f): 10:57am On Feb 28, 2022
Yinksy09:
It’s actually normal settings though.

Yeah!

That's absolutely true!
Re: Am Chatting With Tecno (screenshot) by paduzman: 1:44am On Mar 01, 2022
Have you been able to tackle the issue?
Re: Am Chatting With Tecno (screenshot) by Kayconcept2(m): 9:53am On Mar 01, 2022
Hopefully this issue is settled

(1) (Reply)

Please Which Phone Can I Buy For My Bestie / Is There Really Anything Like Free Browsing Settings? Hmm: / Where Can I Get Talking Dictionary For My Nokia C3?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.