Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

APC Notifies INEC For Zonal Congresses, Cancels National Convention. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Notifies INEC For Zonal Congresses, Cancels National Convention. (763 Views)

River State House Of Assembly Notifies INEC Of Vacant Seats In The House / Victor Giadom Notifies INEC Of NEC Meeting / Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Notifies INEC For Zonal Congresses, Cancels National Convention. by vicdom(m): 2:28pm On Feb 21, 2022
�BREAKING

APC Cancels National Convention, Fixes Zonal Congresses For 26th March.

Re: APC Notifies INEC For Zonal Congresses, Cancels National Convention. by Baawaa(m): 2:30pm On Feb 21, 2022
T
Re: APC Notifies INEC For Zonal Congresses, Cancels National Convention. by ERockson: 2:31pm On Feb 21, 2022
Ok na
Re: APC Notifies INEC For Zonal Congresses, Cancels National Convention. by silverlinen(m): 2:32pm On Feb 21, 2022
Na them sabi...but anyways, these party is headed for disintegration. Too many factions are weakening the already weakened party.
Re: APC Notifies INEC For Zonal Congresses, Cancels National Convention. by Thesaint141(m): 2:34pm On Feb 21, 2022
Ok
Re: APC Notifies INEC For Zonal Congresses, Cancels National Convention. by vicdom(m): 2:38pm On Feb 21, 2022
Buni and his minions are cooking up something big. And they are capitalizing on Buhari's ineptness to perpetuate this act. Buhari, who's a simpleton, doesn't have the mind of his own. The party is in for an implosion.

2 Likes

Re: APC Notifies INEC For Zonal Congresses, Cancels National Convention. by FreeStuffsNG: 2:41pm On Feb 21, 2022
Seems people just never learn. You just remembered that you should have a zonal congress when it is 5 days to the day you chose to have your national convention? shocked

HE Oshiomhole-led NWC did not even make the kind of infantile disorganization like this yet same folks behind this unelected caretaker committee members blamed that NWC to high heavens!

I am sure that by now even PMB would have started having doubts about the sincerity of this caretaker committee.

Are these dates not to be agreed at a formal meeting of APC state leaders? In my opion, this is an embarrassment to even the President. You forgot that you needed to have a zonal congress first before National convention?

They should just decide on the most suitable dates for all the stakeholders and move on to other things so that the corrupt PDP will not gain any advantage.
The greatest hurdle ahead is winning the 2023 Presidential election. Incidentally, that will be decided by the Nigerian electorates so the ultimate is to stop PDP not this flip flops.

1 Like

Re: APC Notifies INEC For Zonal Congresses, Cancels National Convention. by a4cube: 2:43pm On Feb 21, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Seems people just never learn. HE Oshiomhole did not even make the kind of infantile disorganization like this. I am sure that by now even PMB would have started having dou sadbts about the sincerity of this caretaker committee.
Are these dates not to be agreed at a formal meeting of APC state leaders? In my opion, this is an embarrassment to even the President. You forgot that you needed to have a zonal congress first before National convention?
Awww no campaign pictures, is it getting clearer? �

1 Like

Re: APC Notifies INEC For Zonal Congresses, Cancels National Convention. by seunmsg(m): 2:56pm On Feb 21, 2022
vicdom:
Buni and his minions are cooking up something big. And they are capitalizing of Buhari's ineptness to perpetuate this act. Buhari who's a simpleton, doesn't have the mind of his own. The party is in for implosion.

Buni and friends are not cooking anything. They are just confused and unpopular. They’ve been in office for about 2 years now and still can’t cook anything to the satisfaction of their backers. At what point will they get it right?

The only option left for APC now is to disband the Buni committee immediately. That committee is the worst thing to ever happen to the party.

1 Like

Re: APC Notifies INEC For Zonal Congresses, Cancels National Convention. by nairavsdollars(f): 2:56pm On Feb 21, 2022
Everything scatter scatter
Re: APC Notifies INEC For Zonal Congresses, Cancels National Convention. by vicdom(m): 3:06pm On Feb 21, 2022
seunmsg:

Buni and friends are not cooking anything. They are just confused and unpopular. They’ve been in office for about 2 years now and still can’t cook anything to the satisfaction of their backers. At what point will they get it right?
If they are not cooking up something else, what stops them from organizing national convention since last year?? I'm sure this is the 3rd or 4th time they are postponing this convention. Rumor has it that they want to remain in power till 2023 election.

2 Likes

Re: APC Notifies INEC For Zonal Congresses, Cancels National Convention. by babyfaceafrica: 3:06pm On Feb 21, 2022
Despite his arrogance, Oshiomole is far better a leader than this inept Buni. For over two years they can't organize national convention. They are lucky they have a slow president like BuBu, if it was someone like Obasanjo, they would have been disbanded!!.
Re: APC Notifies INEC For Zonal Congresses, Cancels National Convention. by EastisBae: 3:07pm On Feb 21, 2022
Serious horse trading is still ongoing and they're yet to conclude on which region to endorse for the presidency. They're also trying to see the direction PDP is going to take.

Interesting times ahead!!!
Re: APC Notifies INEC For Zonal Congresses, Cancels National Convention. by olabukola: 3:10pm On Feb 21, 2022
seunmsg:

The only option left for APC now is to disband the Buni committee immediately. That committee is the worst thing to ever happen to the party.
Unfortunately, the person that will disband them is working with them. It's a terrible and pathetic situation. We are watching
Re: APC Notifies INEC For Zonal Congresses, Cancels National Convention. by Awkabigboy: 3:12pm On Feb 21, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
[s]Seems people just never learn. You just remembered that you should have a zonal congress when it is 5 days to the day you chose to have your national convention? shocked

HE Oshiomhole-led NWC did not even make the kind of infantile disorganization like this yet same folks behind this unelected caretaker committee members blamed that NWC to high heavens!

I am sure that by now even PMB would have started having doubts about the sincerity of this caretaker committee.

They should just decide on the most suitable dates for all the stakeholders and move on to other things so that the corrupt PDP will not gain any advantage.
The greatest hurdle ahead is winning the 2023 Presidential election. Incidentally, that will be decided by the Nigerian electorates so the ultimate is to stop PDP not this flip flops.[/s]
Keep crying, Tinubu is old cargo failure , bring out your papa i will vote him instead cool
Re: APC Notifies INEC For Zonal Congresses, Cancels National Convention. by seunmsg(m): 3:13pm On Feb 21, 2022
vicdom:

If they are not cooking up something else, what stops them from organizing national convention since last year?? I'm sure this is the 3rd or 4th time they are postponing this convention. Rumor has it that they want to remain in power till 2023 election.

Buni is a failure and needs to go. He is a disgrace even to those that appointed him. He will be forced out before the primary elections for sure. No serious party will go into the general election with a clown with legal encumbrances on his head as chairman.

1 Like

Re: APC Notifies INEC For Zonal Congresses, Cancels National Convention. by Awkabigboy: 3:14pm On Feb 21, 2022
seunmsg:

[s]Buni and friends are not cooking anything. They are just confused and unpopular. They’ve been in office for about 2 years now and still can’t cook anything to the satisfaction of their backers. At what point will they get it right?

The only option left for APC now is to disband the Buni committee immediately. That committee is the worst thing to ever happen to the party[/s].
We're enjoying your tears, grin grin every Nigerian has that duty to make sure the poo poo old cargo Tinubu don't ever get close, bring out your papa I will vote him instead cool
Re: APC Notifies INEC For Zonal Congresses, Cancels National Convention. by jlinkd78(m): 3:17pm On Feb 21, 2022
Noted
Re: APC Notifies INEC For Zonal Congresses, Cancels National Convention. by vicdom(m): 3:20pm On Feb 21, 2022
seunmsg:

Buni is a failure and needs to go. He is a disgrace even to those that appointed him. He will be forced out before the primary elections for sure. No serious party will go into the general election with a clown with legal encumbrances on his head as chairman.
I think all those legal tussles regarding the legalities of his position as the chairman caretaker committee have been settled by courts, and I believe that's why he's doing all these things. His position is legal and he's relying on that to do what ever he likes. Buhari is actually the problem, it's either he's backing him or he's being cajoled.

1 Like

Re: APC Notifies INEC For Zonal Congresses, Cancels National Convention. by vicdom(m): 3:23pm On Feb 21, 2022
olabukola:
Unfortunately, the person that will disband them is working with them. It's a terrible and pathetic situation. We are watching
Exactly what I feel. I think Buhari is supporting Buni and his cohorts. If buhari had contrary view and is determined to conduct the convention, there's no how buni will stand against it. He's doing all these things because he knows buhari and some other strong cabals are backing him.
Re: APC Notifies INEC For Zonal Congresses, Cancels National Convention. by OVB123: 3:24pm On Feb 21, 2022
I know they are planning against Jagaban of Lagos (Tinubu) but u know whether they like it or not, Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria.
Re: APC Notifies INEC For Zonal Congresses, Cancels National Convention. by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:39pm On Feb 21, 2022
seunmsg:

Still surprised me that you guys yet to see the handwriting for yrs now, Tinubu can't get APC presidential ticket, he will decamp to another party and still lose, una cry never start the table go soon turn around.

1 Like

Re: APC Notifies INEC For Zonal Congresses, Cancels National Convention. by Spandau: 3:56pm On Feb 21, 2022
seunmsg:

Prophet Kadoso Mutairu! You have gazed into your crystal and seen the future of Buni. grin
Re: APC Notifies INEC For Zonal Congresses, Cancels National Convention. by OG1BABY(f): 4:01pm On Feb 21, 2022
Okay
Re: APC Notifies INEC For Zonal Congresses, Cancels National Convention. by Truthisunique2: 4:14pm On Feb 21, 2022
olabukola:
many of tilumbu urchins don't want to accept this fact, the same Buhari is doing this game with electoral bill

With the way they are going they rather die than have Tinubu as flag bearer

I sha don't know why the delays because they have power to do and undo

Except they want to wine Tinubu time so that he would be stranded at the end when they are done with him

E no go easy to arrange an SDP and do anything meaningful few months to election
Re: APC Notifies INEC For Zonal Congresses, Cancels National Convention. by Truthisunique2: 4:21pm On Feb 21, 2022
post=110419784:

Still surprised me that you guys yet to see the handwriting for yrs now, Tinubu can't get APC presidential ticket, he will decamp to another party and still lose, una cry never start the table go soon turn around.
lol, dem know Wetin dem dey do

They are not even afraid of doing the consensus now and winning but Na Tinubu time dem wan waste

By the time they force consensus he would be stranded months to election

Right now he no know whether to stay APC or start planning SDP early

If he eventually chooses SDP which time he wan take arrange non Yorubas

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Does Osinbajo Truly Have? / APC Dead With Ahmed Lawan As Consensus Candidate – Kperogi / Tinubu Goons Are Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.