Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

How Many Leaders In Nigeria Can Do This? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Many Leaders In Nigeria Can Do This? (31015 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Youth Leaders In Abuja (Photos) / Olusegun Obasanjo Meets With PDP Leaders In Otta. Photos / Ekiti 2018: Fayose, Ihedioha, David Mark, Other Pdp Leaders In A Group Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Leaders In Nigeria Can Do This? by ASHTAROTH: 3:38pm On Feb 21, 2022
Sismon23:
Ksbsbsb

Tell me, aren't you a scammer?
Re: How Many Leaders In Nigeria Can Do This? by jericco1(m): 3:38pm On Feb 21, 2022
No be today
Re: How Many Leaders In Nigeria Can Do This? by Burgerlomo: 3:39pm On Feb 21, 2022
HBD sir, I wish you long life and good health, Amen!
Re: How Many Leaders In Nigeria Can Do This? by Kutunban: 3:40pm On Feb 21, 2022
Politics
Re: How Many Leaders In Nigeria Can Do This? by mmsen: 3:40pm On Feb 21, 2022
Online sycophants are pathetic.

I hope he paid you well OP.
Re: How Many Leaders In Nigeria Can Do This? by Allisgud: 3:43pm On Feb 21, 2022
So all the brouhaha of ydp no youthful candidate them fit give us make we vote,Mr falz where are u

1 Like

Re: How Many Leaders In Nigeria Can Do This? by pafo(m): 3:44pm On Feb 21, 2022
Nilx:
I’m sorry I couldn’t deduce any meaningful insight into whatever you just stated up their, mr op.

You guys must be either paid well for this pr or superficially stupid.

Anyways, have a nice day!

Well they are paid! Not necessarily well though.
Re: How Many Leaders In Nigeria Can Do This? by Njokuiyke: 3:44pm On Feb 21, 2022
Former Senator representing Rivers Southeast Senatorial District, Magnus Abe, has said President Muhammadu Buhari will be commemorated for not interfering with electoral processes in the country.Abe stated this at the weekend while on a thank you visit to the President of the Supreme Council of Ogoni Traditional Rulers, King G.N.K Giniwa, in Tai Council of the state.He said: “If President Buhari has not done anything for Nigeria, he has done something that Nigerians can never forget for more
visit my site - https://legalnutcase./2022/02/21/buhari-will-be-commemorated-for-not-interfering-in-elections-magnus-abe/

1 Like

Re: How Many Leaders In Nigeria Can Do This? by Karmaisme(m): 3:44pm On Feb 21, 2022
fastseo:
For the sake of equity let's south east be given a chance.

I know my lovely South western brothers will reciprocate the gestures and massive support given to OBJ from the east through out his 8 years in office.

God bless Nigeria
God bless our lovely yoruba brothers
God bless our lovely hausa brothers
God bless our lovely ijaw brothers
God bless our lovely other tribes
Long live the federal Republic of Nigeria

Let the south easterners bring a credible candidate and form a consensus for that candidate.

What we need is a good leader, I don't care where he comes from.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Leaders In Nigeria Can Do This? by HelpYourself(m): 3:46pm On Feb 21, 2022
fastseo:

I know my lovely South western brothers will reciprocate the gestures and massive support given to OBJ from the east through out his 8 years in office.

God bless Nigeria

Amen to your beautiful prayers

Such words take on form and spring forth in to deeds

Beautiful prayer

2 Likes

Re: How Many Leaders In Nigeria Can Do This? by pharmagba: 3:47pm On Feb 21, 2022
fastseo:

God bless Nigeria
It was never a favor to SW at all
They wanted another, which reflected in the voting and you frosted your choice on SW
Re: How Many Leaders In Nigeria Can Do This? by assholemods: 3:47pm On Feb 21, 2022
What senseless post is this?

1 Share

Re: How Many Leaders In Nigeria Can Do This? by Belleful: 3:48pm On Feb 21, 2022
Birthday wen people go chop free food na u take dey Campaign. Bia take ur time o
Re: How Many Leaders In Nigeria Can Do This? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 21, 2022
fastseo:

God bless Nigeria
You have the numbers, you have everything. Your ibo brothers are always beating their chests. Move into the battle and fight. Why beg? Are you not one of the 3 pillars of Nigeria? Hausa Ibo and Yoruba. Why beg beg? You even beg and feared Ijaw. grin

What about other tribes? Tivs, Benue Itshekiri, etc. Have they ever ruled? You have got a chance. You were the first. The Bible says the first shall be last. That is a prophecy. Do you want it to be fulfilled on you? If not, stop begging. Get into the race and run.

If you know what is good for yourself, you will not support Ayim. Which Ayim? We craz.e to put him there? So, we didn't know his level when he had the opportunity as number 3? See eh. Una never know wetin dey worry you una. When you are serious, you will find someone like Charles Soludo. If you can make that man contest, I swear, we will all support you. Don't say Soludo cannot. Learn from Atiku who won his state and did not resume for a day. If you don't even appreciate Soludo that it took Anambra over 20 years to accept him, then, hmmmmm. If we say you move towards Ngozi Iweala, you won't even go there cos he is a female. Na first male child in your tribe you recognize. Men won't even support her. But thank God she is with WTO.

See eh. I don't see you there. Na cry cry you go cry come 2023. I assure. I love you and I wish you also lead, but you can't bully or beg to get there. You must unite first and work with others. All those bullying won't work. Forget 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Leaders In Nigeria Can Do This? by Spandau: 3:52pm On Feb 21, 2022
fastseo:

God bless Nigeria

You no go greet Fulani people? grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Many Leaders In Nigeria Can Do This? by Spandau: 3:53pm On Feb 21, 2022
afrobadoo:

It is a rare sight in Nigeria for a man to unite the elites, bourgeoisie and working class under one roof. It is equally difficult to see Nigerians from different tribes come together in unity and respect of a common goal even more so when convened by a fellow Nigerian. The rarity of such occasions is lost on Senator Anyim Pius Anyim as he has continued to pull it off in the most natural manner and once more, he has done it.

As he marked his 61st birthday on February 19 in Abuja, men from every stratum of the society gathered to commemorate the event. It is obvious that his non-discriminatory personality and impeccable track record of building consensus between different segments of the country is paying off. This grand event of his is proof of that.

According to one of those present, Senator Anyim does not play favourites. No matter what part of Nigeria you are from, he treats you with equal respect. This is an attitude he has maintained all through his years in the public service and that is why he is considered a man of the people.

Yinmu!
Re: How Many Leaders In Nigeria Can Do This? by SILVERLINES: 3:53pm On Feb 21, 2022
afrobadoo:

It is a rare sight in Nigeria for a man to unite the elites, bourgeoisie and working class under one roof. It is equally difficult to see Nigerians from different tribes come together in unity and respect of a common goal even more so when convened by a fellow Nigerian. The rarity of such occasions is lost on Senator Anyim Pius Anyim as he has continued to pull it off in the most natural manner and once more, he has done it.

As he marked his 61st birthday on February 19 in Abuja, men from every stratum of the society gathered to commemorate the event. It is obvious that his non-discriminatory personality and impeccable track record of building consensus between different segments of the country is paying off. This grand event of his is proof of that.

According to one of those present, Senator Anyim does not play favourites. No matter what part of Nigeria you are from, he treats you with equal respect. This is an attitude he has maintained all through his years in the public service and that is why he is considered a man of the people.
op ur head d pain u
Re: How Many Leaders In Nigeria Can Do This? by Akerele44(m): 3:53pm On Feb 21, 2022
This OP they help them campaign ni nare
Re: How Many Leaders In Nigeria Can Do This? by Realists(m): 4:04pm On Feb 21, 2022
Zoharariel:
Write today’s date down. No Igbo man will rule Nigeria. They’re only wasting their time & resources.

If your wife is always threatening you with divorce, will you ever buy a house or property in her name?

Nigerians need to whine their heads small with false promises to keep them in check, before they start cannibalizing Nigerians 247.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Many Leaders In Nigeria Can Do This? by King44(m): 4:06pm On Feb 21, 2022
afrobadoo:

see were people. Marketing someone that have no track record abeg gettat
Re: How Many Leaders In Nigeria Can Do This? by marsup: 4:06pm On Feb 21, 2022
He can't be president next year, even if he unites man and cows under one roof grin
The next president has already been decided upon, votes won't count, neither will eye service.
That's the sad reality, so this PR is very unnecessary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Leaders In Nigeria Can Do This? by IbadeHQ: 4:09pm On Feb 21, 2022
fastseo:

God bless Nigeria

Given a chance on which platform? The only party that can give them that is PDP that where they've always been. As for APC forget it, south east never loved APC for ones. They can also try with APGA, who knows.
Re: How Many Leaders In Nigeria Can Do This? by foleskay(m): 4:10pm On Feb 21, 2022
Not hating,but anyim pius anyim is too docile to effect the needed change and policies in this country. He doesn't look like someone who can step on those northerners toes. He looks a puppet. undecided
Re: How Many Leaders In Nigeria Can Do This? by hmohammed(m): 4:10pm On Feb 21, 2022
fastseo:

God bless Nigeria

Never, you will not get the chance. The hate you have built over the years is really top of mind
Re: How Many Leaders In Nigeria Can Do This? by nextstep(m): 4:11pm On Feb 21, 2022
Zoharariel:
Write today’s date down. No Igbo man will rule Nigeria. They’re only wasting their time & resources.
If your wife is always threatening you with divorce, will you ever buy a house or property in her name?

But why would you say this... "no Igbo man will rule Nigeria"? This is unkind at best.

Furthermore has anyone stopped to reason why the wife is always threatening with divorce? As a dispassionate third party, I would like to understand what the husband did to warrant this attitude from the wife. Women don't threaten divorce when they are happy with their husband.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Leaders In Nigeria Can Do This? by EastisBae: 4:11pm On Feb 21, 2022
Zoharariel:

It's quite funny when a coconut head tries to use a phrase without first having a full grasp of it.

Firstly, you're not God to make such an emphatic statement, you're only a mere mortal that will sooner or later return to dust.

About your poorly reasoned phrase, if your wife has always complained about lack of love and appreciation, and is threatening to divorce you because of that, if you truly love that wife and can easily afford it, you will certainly buy her a house or property to show her how much you love her. A wise man will see it as a win-win, the wife will love the husband in return and the house even remains his!

Stop reasoning with your butthole!!!
Re: How Many Leaders In Nigeria Can Do This? by obyrich(m): 4:11pm On Feb 21, 2022
Zoharariel:

Are you talking about a wife that has built a mansion in your ancestral home or not?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Leaders In Nigeria Can Do This? by showafrica(m): 4:17pm On Feb 21, 2022
beautyfunke:
Useless post..nairaland has lost its value

I am surprised people are still doing this tribal sentiment.
Re: How Many Leaders In Nigeria Can Do This? by prophetfire: 4:19pm On Feb 21, 2022
Nilx:
I’m sorry I couldn’t deduce any meaningful insight into whatever you just stated up their, mr op.

You guys must be either paid well for this pr or superficially stupid.

Anyways, have a nice day!
. This op is either mentally unstable or plain stupid. Gathering people is an achievement or what? And for that he should be given the presidency?
Re: How Many Leaders In Nigeria Can Do This? by doverulez(m): 4:27pm On Feb 21, 2022
HOW DID JERRY RAWLINGS EXECUTED THE COUP IN 1979?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak Congratulates Tinubu / Fueling Uncertainty:investigating Nigeria's Subsidy Removal And Dangote Refinery / Kogi: Olumoroti Rejects Running Mate Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.