Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,970 members, 7,814,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

How Many Leaders In Nigeria Can Do This? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Many Leaders In Nigeria Can Do This? (31008 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Youth Leaders In Abuja (Photos) / Olusegun Obasanjo Meets With PDP Leaders In Otta. Photos / Ekiti 2018: Fayose, Ihedioha, David Mark, Other Pdp Leaders In A Group Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Leaders In Nigeria Can Do This? by Tremendous2018: 4:32pm On Feb 21, 2022
its the turn of the north central to produce the next president.

1 Like

Re: How Many Leaders In Nigeria Can Do This? by Shikena(m): 4:51pm On Feb 21, 2022
pharmagba:

It was never a favor to SW at all
They wanted another, which reflected in the voting and you frosted your choice on SW
True. The SW tilted towards the AD candidate not the PDP candidate. I'm sure whenever it's time to back a SE candidate the Yorubas will reciprocate by insisting on someone like Joe Igbokwe or Lauretta Onochie. Shikena! grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Leaders In Nigeria Can Do This? by awoluyi(m): 4:58pm On Feb 21, 2022
Do what?
Re: How Many Leaders In Nigeria Can Do This? by wonderiyke(m): 5:15pm On Feb 21, 2022
Nilx:
I’m sorry I couldn’t deduce any meaningful insight into whatever you just stated up their, mr op.

You guys must be either paid well for this pr or superficially stupid.

Anyways, have a nice day!

I dey tell you!!!
Re: How Many Leaders In Nigeria Can Do This? by Manny21: 5:29pm On Feb 21, 2022
Na small e remain, this man for resemble Mr. Ibu
Re: How Many Leaders In Nigeria Can Do This? by Lumina1702(m): 5:55pm On Feb 21, 2022
When they gather to wine ,dine and discuss about looting the treasury; facemask and covid-19 issues they force down our throats hardly crosses their numbskulls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Leaders In Nigeria Can Do This? by Iceberg3: 5:56pm On Feb 21, 2022
Zoharariel:
Write today’s date down. No Igbo man will rule Nigeria. They’re only wasting their time & resources.

If your wife is always threatening you with divorce, will you ever buy a house or property in her name?
Past acf member Abdulrahman Okene is long dead.

Before 1999,he boasted that over his dead body will a southerner become president.
He died before OBJ became president.
Who would ever had believed that an Ijaw man was formerly president of Nigeria?!
Only God knows tomorrow.
Be very careful lest.......

1 Like

Re: How Many Leaders In Nigeria Can Do This? by obilokechukwu(m): 5:58pm On Feb 21, 2022
I will be the last person that will advice the igbo man to collect presidential ticket. If the igbos are wise they should demand for them country biafran. Igbos are mansured to pullout from nigeria.
Re: How Many Leaders In Nigeria Can Do This? by HonestFriend: 6:03pm On Feb 21, 2022
fastseo:
For the sake of equity let's south east be given a chance.

I know my lovely South western brothers will reciprocate the gestures and massive support given to OBJ from the east through out his 8 years in office.

God bless Nigeria
God bless our lovely yoruba brothers
God bless our lovely hausa brothers
God bless our lovely ijaw brothers
God bless our lovely other tribes
Long live the federal Republic of Nigeria

Very simple... I don talk am tire. To unite Nigeria we need an Igbo in power come 2023.

Let Ohaneze provide one candidate and endorse him.. Everybody go vote for him, but instead u will see ohaneze calling out Tinubu not to contest.

1 Like

Re: How Many Leaders In Nigeria Can Do This? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 21, 2022
Nilx:
I’m sorry I couldn’t deduce any meaningful insight into whatever you just stated up their, mr op.

Lol. Nothing more to add. They will whitwash their kinsman candidate however worthless, and with no verifiable history of leadership competence or achievement, such a person is.

Yet they will be insulting and demeaning the superior candidates of others all day long.

Nothing has changed. Nzeogwu spirit is strong and dominant in them.
Re: How Many Leaders In Nigeria Can Do This? by wizonlyson: 6:07pm On Feb 21, 2022
Dukeolumidemans:
To everyone of u reading this, please open ur eyes ooo, don't let these people deceive u again ooo... Election time is here and they have come again ooo. If u like vote for another DONALDINHO or another ANCESTOR, na una go suffer am.

Use ur tongue count ur teeth!!

I come in peace!!!
bro..am so confuse..as i dey now..

Re: How Many Leaders In Nigeria Can Do This? by onunwa21(m): 6:09pm On Feb 21, 2022
fastseo:

I know my lovely South western brothers will reciprocate the gestures and massive support given to OBJ from the east through out his 8 years in office.

God bless Nigeria
Re: How Many Leaders In Nigeria Can Do This? by jamjo: 6:14pm On Feb 21, 2022
Zoharariel:
Write today’s date down. No Igbo man will rule Nigeria. They’re only wasting their time & resources.

If your wife is always threatening you with divorce, will you ever buy a house or property in her name?

If your wife is threatening you with a divorce, that proves you are a terrible husband and she has been working so hard to make the marriage work but you continued with your stupidity and you are the one trying so hard not to let the divorce happen, she cannot continue to waste her time with you and I'm 1000% sure she can buy for herself any type house she wants to live in.

1 Like

Re: How Many Leaders In Nigeria Can Do This? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 21, 2022
fastseo:

God bless Nigeria

Mba. For the sake of teaching our children the importance of the messages "make hay while the Sun shines", and how unprincipled and wrong it is to try and reap where one has not sown, then Igbos should seek their ticket from PDP and Yorubas must benefit from the sweat they put into the APC.
Re: How Many Leaders In Nigeria Can Do This? by frog12: 6:22pm On Feb 21, 2022
just completely useless people. look at them.
Re: How Many Leaders In Nigeria Can Do This? by Oduduwa707: 6:29pm On Feb 21, 2022
fastseo:

Sir, this right here is totally WRONG!

The SE didn't support OBJ cuz he's Yoruba, they supported him to actually spite the Yorubas. Our Igbo brothers realize how much the Yorubas opposed OBJ and as a result, decided to throw their thin weight behind him all to spite the Yorubas.

Olu Falae massively won the SW by more than 95% to show you how the Yorubas despise OBJ. The Igbos saw this as a chance to deepen the silent rift btw the two tribes. undecided

Don't worry, we'll ball with you on our own terms! cool

1 Like

Re: How Many Leaders In Nigeria Can Do This? by onikoyikosoko: 6:49pm On Feb 21, 2022
afrobadoo:

It is a rare sight in Nigeria for a man to unite the elites, bourgeoisie and working class under one roof. It is equally difficult to see Nigerians from different tribes come together in unity and respect of a common goal even more so when convened by a fellow Nigerian. The rarity of such occasions is lost on Senator Anyim Pius Anyim as he has continued to pull it off in the most natural manner and once more, he has done it.

As he marked his 61st birthday on February 19 in Abuja, men from every stratum of the society gathered to commemorate the event. It is obvious that his non-discriminatory personality and impeccable track record of building consensus between different segments of the country is paying off. This grand event of his is proof of that.

According to one of those present, Senator Anyim does not play favourites. No matter what part of Nigeria you are from, he treats you with equal respect. This is an attitude he has maintained all through his years in the public service and that is why he is considered a man of the people.

And who go vote for the mofo? Anyway, maybe his Mpuru Mmiri blothers go vote for am......

Tinubu is the next president. Shikena
Re: How Many Leaders In Nigeria Can Do This? by onikoyikosoko: 6:52pm On Feb 21, 2022
ikorodureporta:
Nigerians shl just unite & pick one s-east president...& Stop the imbalance. Let all parties present s-east candidates, at least we go see one pick......not the longthroat Tinubu wey him wife won be First Lady

I thought southeast are Pdp.....wetin dem don invest in Apc, for them to give them , their presidential ticket......Pdp should give them the presidential ticket na, make we see whether dem go even get up to 5million vote.....
Re: How Many Leaders In Nigeria Can Do This? by onikoyikosoko: 6:53pm On Feb 21, 2022
Manny21:
Na small e remain, this man for resemble Mr. Ibu

cheesy grin grin

You wicked ooooo
Re: How Many Leaders In Nigeria Can Do This? by NaijaCuzin: 7:29pm On Feb 21, 2022
Nilx:

cheesy
Re: How Many Leaders In Nigeria Can Do This? by Dukeolumidemans(m): 8:00pm On Feb 21, 2022
wizonlyson:
bro..am so confuse..as i dey now..

If ur voting, make sure u don't waste it on anyone who is above 65yrs.
If u have cash leave through school and move ur immediate family.
If ur alone use school and stay there once ur done. But make sure u have someone who loves u more than u do here before u are ready for marriage...
Focus and nail it sooner than later because these criminals do not have any of ur interest in mind. In fact u do not exist in their scheme of things now and in the next 8yrs. So take that bull by the horns and start now...
I made this mistake 10yrs ago and wouldn't want u to do the same.
Stay safe.

I come in peace!!!
Re: How Many Leaders In Nigeria Can Do This? by Chochovini: 9:11pm On Feb 21, 2022
Benitoh:
Tinubu will be hospitalized when he discover he had been played and used, thinking he's the next president.
. God forbid bad thing. BAT to be Nigeria presi what? Who dash Monkey banana?
Even in the world of Animals, bats are not particular. They are neither birds or land animals.

I take a stroll...
Re: How Many Leaders In Nigeria Can Do This? by sulaak(m): 10:41pm On Feb 21, 2022
fastseo:

God bless Nigeria

Igbo under NCNC supported the North in 1959, the Igbo led NPP supported the North in 1979. Yoruba's owe Igbo nothing.

An Igbo president is impossible in the Nigerian structure.
Re: How Many Leaders In Nigeria Can Do This? by sulaak(m): 10:46pm On Feb 21, 2022
jamjo:

If your wife is threatening you with a divorce, that proves you are a terrible husband and she has been working so hard to make the marriage work but you continued with your stupidity and you are the one trying so hard not to let the divorce happen, she cannot continue to waste her time with you and I'm 1000% sure she can buy for herself any type house she wants to live in.

Maybe she is a cheat and found another man
Re: How Many Leaders In Nigeria Can Do This? by placeofallure(f): 12:54am On Feb 22, 2022
afrobadoo:

It is a rare sight in Nigeria for a man to unite the elites, bourgeoisie and working class under one roof. It is equally difficult to see Nigerians from different tribes come together in unity and respect of a common goal even more so when convened by a fellow Nigerian. The rarity of such occasions is lost on Senator Anyim Pius Anyim as he has continued to pull it off in the most natural manner and once more, he has done it.

As he marked his 61st birthday on February 19 in Abuja, men from every stratum of the society gathered to commemorate the event. It is obvious that his non-discriminatory personality and impeccable track record of building consensus between different segments of the country is paying off. This grand event of his is proof of that.

According to one of those present, Senator Anyim does not play favourites. No matter what part of Nigeria you are from, he treats you with equal respect. This is an attitude he has maintained all through his years in the public service and that is why he is considered a man of the people.

Let us hear word. Paid advert! Envelope has exchanged hands, no babies here.
Re: How Many Leaders In Nigeria Can Do This? by jamjo: 5:24am On Feb 22, 2022
sulaak:

Maybe she is a cheat and found another man

As I said, you are a terrible husband that is why she will cheat on you. If your marriage is near-perfect, she will not want to cheat or divorce you.
Re: How Many Leaders In Nigeria Can Do This? by Nobody: 4:01am On Feb 23, 2022
Nilx:

Superficially stupid is the right word. Let any crook from apc or pdp host a party. You will see how the idiots from both parties irrespective of tribe will throng the venue. Even the political enemies will be there. And one youth who has no brain is here singing the praises of a Nigerian politician.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki At Dino Melaye's Sister's Wedding - Photos / Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! / Again Osinbajo Tackles Atiku On Restructuring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.