Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Zenith Bank Holding On To Adsense Earnings - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Zenith Bank Holding On To Adsense Earnings (745 Views)

How To Write Blog Posts That Increases Your Adsense Earnings / My Adsense Earnings Proof (plus Tips For Earning Big Through Adsense) / Your Site Is Now Connected To Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zenith Bank Holding On To Adsense Earnings by Zanbaka2022: 4:28pm On Feb 21, 2022
Has anyone received AdSense earnings into zenith bank savings account..

My Google AdSense earning was sent since 17th Jan 2021, I haven't received it up to now.

Before using Zenith savings account as mode of payment, I made research online and also contacted Zenith if it was possible to receive dollar wire transfer with a savings account and they gave me a go ahead.

After 2weeks I contacted Google to request for telex copy. I sent the telex copy to zenith bank to track the payment, they were able to track it and the told me the money has been sent back to its source, it's more than 5 days now I am yet to see the money in my AdSense balance..

Has Anyone experienced this wire transfer issue with Zenith bank savings account?
Re: Zenith Bank Holding On To Adsense Earnings by ProGSM(m): 12:16am On Feb 22, 2022
What did they send it back?
Re: Zenith Bank Holding On To Adsense Earnings by fastseo: 3:23pm On Feb 22, 2022
You ask them to send it back? If yes you have to wait for a while like even weeks
Re: Zenith Bank Holding On To Adsense Earnings by Ultimate6811: 8:49pm On Feb 22, 2022
Am using Zenith bank domiciliary account, and receive payment within 2 days after Google releases payment on 21st... I will advise you to change to domiciliary account.
Re: Zenith Bank Holding On To Adsense Earnings by fastseo: 10:27pm On Feb 22, 2022
Ultimate6811:
Am using Zenith bank domiciliary account, and receive payment within 2 days after Google releases payment on 21st... I will advise you to change to domiciliary account.

UBA is the fastest within 6 hours. Followed by access with 8 to 10 hours.

GTB is like 2 to 3 days, before u withdraw your money same problem. They always claim no fx
Re: Zenith Bank Holding On To Adsense Earnings by Zanbaka2022: 7:36am On Feb 23, 2022
Ultimate6811:

I actually applied for domiciliary with zenith since November.. submitted 2 referees and a letter. Up till now they couldn't explain why the domiciliary account has not been approved..
Re: Zenith Bank Holding On To Adsense Earnings by Ultimate6811: 8:52pm On Feb 23, 2022
Wahala oohh... Mine I didn't submit any referee. I open it January dis year and it has been working fine. Just my nepa bill and driver license
Zanbaka2022:

I actually applied for domiciliary with zenith since November.. submitted 2 referees and a letter. Up till now they couldn't explain why the domiciliary account has not been approved..
Re: Zenith Bank Holding On To Adsense Earnings by FloatingSeed: 9:51pm On Feb 23, 2022
Zanbaka2022:

Stop wasting your time with Zenith. Open Access dorm
Re: Zenith Bank Holding On To Adsense Earnings by fastseo: 2:50am On Feb 24, 2022
FloatingSeed:

Stop wasting your time with Zenith. Open Access dorm

Zenith na big men bank. Access, UBA, keystone have excellent service
Re: Zenith Bank Holding On To Adsense Earnings by AMGBoss(m): 12:58am On Feb 26, 2022
Call customer care
Re: Zenith Bank Holding On To Adsense Earnings by Zanbaka2022: 4:26pm On Mar 02, 2022
Update;

The money was sent back on 1st of march ( After 43 days).. Now it's on my AdSense balance.

(1) (Reply)

Webmasters,Share Your Facebook Profiles Here / Please You Guys Should Help Me Out On This / Graphics And Website Designer - Which Way: Pls Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.