Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,038 members, 7,821,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

5G Antenna Disguised As Chimney - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5G Antenna Disguised As Chimney (273 Views)

I Disguised As Beggar To Teach Christians Kindness – Fr Thaddeus Ilechukwu / Fallen Angels Disguised As Ancient God's And As The Coming Aliens / List Of Products, Buildings & People With Disguised 666 Mark Of The Beast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5G Antenna Disguised As Chimney by Truthwords: 5:54pm On Feb 21, 2022
See how they have disguised this 5G antenna. They made it look like a chimney. Guess who will be affected the most. It will be those of you who took the nano bots filled covid vaccines. I do not expect you to believe me but relax, every piece of this deceptive puzzle are already falling into places and very soon a lot of you who have called us truthers all sorts of names will realise that we've been right all along while you who took the vaccines have made the biggest mistake of your lives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOjGm7aGwTo
Re: 5G Antenna Disguised As Chimney by longetivity(m): 5:57pm On Feb 21, 2022
Conspiracy theory
Re: 5G Antenna Disguised As Chimney by setobaba: 6:20pm On Feb 21, 2022
There so much about this 5G we yet to know
Re: 5G Antenna Disguised As Chimney by LordReed(m): 12:37am On Feb 22, 2022
Truthwords:
See how they have disguised this 5G antenna. They made it look like a chimney. Guess who will be affected the most. It will be those of you who took the nano bots filled covid vaccines. I do not expect you to believe me but relax, every piece of this deceptive puzzle are already falling into places and very soon a lot of you who have called us truthers all sorts of names will realise that we've been right all along while you who took the vaccines have made the biggest mistake of your lives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOjGm7aGwTo

LoL!

You should link to the original Tiktok video.

(1) (Reply)

Anger Killed Her Husband! Be Angry But Do Not Sin. / Beware Of Individualism, Pastor Odejobi tells new Superintendents / The Baptism Of Fire Is Not For Believers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.