Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Anger Killed Her Husband! Be Angry But Do Not Sin. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anger Killed Her Husband! Be Angry But Do Not Sin. (271 Views)

Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets / Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) / It Is Okay To Be Angry But ......... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anger Killed Her Husband! Be Angry But Do Not Sin. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 04, 2022
There's a trend on TikTok to post the video that made you go viral so I joined the trend. This video which I uploaded in November has 2.4million views on TikTok shocked

Duration: 1 minute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7mImG-qZgk

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anger Killed Her Husband! Be Angry But Do Not Sin. by isaiah4life(m): 5:03pm On Mar 04, 2022
The aftermath of anger is always full of regrets.

God give me the grace to forgive people and myself easily.

1 Like

Re: Anger Killed Her Husband! Be Angry But Do Not Sin. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 04, 2022
isaiah4life:
The aftermath of anger is always full of regrets.

God give me the grace to forgive people and myself easily.

It was so sad. I knew the couple. They had 2 beautiful girls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anger Killed Her Husband! Be Angry But Do Not Sin. by isaiah4life(m): 5:49pm On Mar 04, 2022
Ooh no! So pathetic.

PastorMIsBack:

It was so sad. I knew the couple. They had 2 beautiful girls.

1 Like

Re: Anger Killed Her Husband! Be Angry But Do Not Sin. by Zee0007: 6:58pm On Mar 04, 2022
Make I better they calm down for this anger issue. undecided

1 Like

Re: Anger Killed Her Husband! Be Angry But Do Not Sin. by SurvivorM(f): 7:04pm On Mar 04, 2022
Anger have caused so many problems in this world.
I hope she forgives herself one day for what happened to her husband

1 Like

Re: Anger Killed Her Husband! Be Angry But Do Not Sin. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 04, 2022
Zee0007:
Make I better they calm down for this anger issue. undecided

You will. I used to rage before. This is how I 'cured' mine.

Duration: 57 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9l2uxRD6EYA
Re: Anger Killed Her Husband! Be Angry But Do Not Sin. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 04, 2022
SurvivorM:
Anger have caused so many problems in this world.
I hope she forgives herself one day for what happened to her husband

The last time I saw her, she vowed not to remarry. It was years ago so I don't know what became of her. The kids will be grown up now - in their 20s.

2 Likes

Re: Anger Killed Her Husband! Be Angry But Do Not Sin. by Zee0007: 7:31pm On Mar 04, 2022
This is great. I have to do this then. Thanks

PastorMIsBack:

You will. I used to rage before. This is how I 'cured' mine.

Duration: 57 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9l2uxRD6EYA

1 Like

Re: Anger Killed Her Husband! Be Angry But Do Not Sin. by STARKENNETH(m): 7:54pm On Mar 04, 2022

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anger Killed Her Husband! Be Angry But Do Not Sin. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 04, 2022
STARKENNETH:
I HAD ANGER ISSUES BUT I'M LEARNING TO CONTROL MYSELF NOW,IT DIDN'T ALWAYS END WELL WHEN I GOT ANGRY THAT'S WHY I HAD TO STOP sad

My mum also raged. She could throw anything near her to us even if it was a bottle grin We learnt to dodge grin

4 Likes

Re: Anger Killed Her Husband! Be Angry But Do Not Sin. by calmness0(f): 1:30am On Mar 05, 2022
Getting angry is normal, but letting it control you can be very dangerous and deadly.

1 Like

Re: Anger Killed Her Husband! Be Angry But Do Not Sin. by Nobody: 2:02am On Mar 05, 2022
calmness0:
Getting angry is normal, but letting it control you can be very dangerous and deadly.

I agree.

1 Like

Re: Anger Killed Her Husband! Be Angry But Do Not Sin. by FANTASER: 7:46am On Mar 05, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

We learnt to dodge grin

Thank goodness your mum has karate kids grin

3 Likes

Re: Anger Killed Her Husband! Be Angry But Do Not Sin. by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 05, 2022
FANTASER:

Thank goodness your mum has karate kids grin

Lol grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Oldest Bible Contains 23,000 Changes and Corrections! - Experts / Why Did You Leave Your Formal Church / The Wealth And Treasure In The Name Of Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.