Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: Operation "I Want To Wear The Clothes Of My People' - Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Operation "I Want To Wear The Clothes Of My People' - Pics (1683 Views)

Tinubu's Visit: The Clothes On The Buildings In A Megacity Is An Eyesore / Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? / Ganduje Conferred With Chieftaincy in Abia- Lion That Protect Igbo People (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu: Operation "I Want To Wear The Clothes Of My People' - Pics by attackgat: 7:07pm On Feb 21, 2022
During the last court date of IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu, the issue of allowing him change of clothes came up. According to Nnamdi Kanu's defence team, three attempts had been made to bring fresh clothes to Kanu but the DSS rejected them. According to the DSS, the clothes had the head of a Lion and was not acceptable.

When the Judge asked Nnamdi Kanu what sort of clothes he wanted, he said 'I want to wear the clothes of my people' which the judge refused. Many Igbos have felt that it was victimization not to allow Nnamdi Kanu wear the Igbo ethnic dress known as 'Ishi-Agu'(or Isi-Agu) which usually has the head of a Lion or any four legged Animal. To this end, many Igbos have gone on Biafran websites to post pictures of themselves wearing the Ishi-Agu in support of Nnamdi Kanu

#IshiAgu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Operation "I Want To Wear The Clothes Of My People' - Pics by attackgat: 7:07pm On Feb 21, 2022
More

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Operation "I Want To Wear The Clothes Of My People' - Pics by DrGoodman: 7:09pm On Feb 21, 2022
Good one

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Operation "I Want To Wear The Clothes Of My People' - Pics by chatinent: 7:09pm On Feb 21, 2022
Smiles
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Operation "I Want To Wear The Clothes Of My People' - Pics by DrGoodman: 7:10pm On Feb 21, 2022
More

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Operation "I Want To Wear The Clothes Of My People' - Pics by DrGoodman: 7:11pm On Feb 21, 2022
Igbo amaka

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Operation "I Want To Wear The Clothes Of My People' - Pics by DrGoodman: 7:11pm On Feb 21, 2022
Igbo esika

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Operation "I Want To Wear The Clothes Of My People' - Pics by DrGoodman: 7:12pm On Feb 21, 2022
Igbo nwere mmadu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Operation "I Want To Wear The Clothes Of My People' - Pics by DrGoodman: 7:12pm On Feb 21, 2022

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Operation "I Want To Wear The Clothes Of My People' - Pics by Mickykarim: 7:15pm On Feb 21, 2022
YOU CAN ONLY HAVE YOUR MASQUERADE CUSTUME WHILST A FREE MAN, NOT WHEN YOU ARE WITHOUT A CHOICE.

The Biafra element should have thought this over before jumping into a frying pan. Beware, lest you end up in the fire. Should have been told no prisoner has right to choose anything he wants. always at the mercy of his incacerators.

IMAGINE THE SENSELESS TODDLER WANTS THE CUSTUME THEY CALL Biafra NATIONAL DRESS IN JAIL.

Still daydreaming.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Operation "I Want To Wear The Clothes Of My People' - Pics by OyigboUpdate: 7:16pm On Feb 21, 2022
Your people kill you there. The same Igbos u said are cursed are the same Igbos u want to ear their attire?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI95DOvNb8Y

The same people you said 99.9% of our women are prostitues now u want to still wear our attire he must be a bastard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ2UzZrgwxg

Hunchback Nnamdi Kanu remains like that. He shouldn't go back to his vomit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Operation "I Want To Wear The Clothes Of My People' - Pics by donbachi(m): 7:18pm On Feb 21, 2022
Did he ask for much?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Operation "I Want To Wear The Clothes Of My People' - Pics by Mickykarim: 7:20pm On Feb 21, 2022
Yep!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Operation "I Want To Wear The Clothes Of My People' - Pics by gidgiddy: 7:44pm On Feb 21, 2022
Nice one

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Operation "I Want To Wear The Clothes Of My People' - Pics by Coolsperm: 7:45pm On Feb 21, 2022
But why are Yoruba Muslims so engrossed in prophet Kanu issues , is as if most Yoruba Muslims now love prophet Kanu more than prophet Muhammed

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Operation "I Want To Wear The Clothes Of My People' - Pics by HakodeshAuriel: 7:46pm On Feb 21, 2022
[s]
Mickykarim:
YOU CAN ONLY HAVE YOUR MASQUERADE CUSTUME WHILST A FREE MAN, NOT WHEN YOU ARE WITHOUT A CHOICE.

The Biafra element should have thought this over before jumping into a frying pan. Beware, lest you end up in the fire. Should have been told no prisoner has right to choose anything he wants. always at the mercy of his incacerators.

IMAGINE THE SENSELESS TODDLER WANTS THE CUSTUME THEY CALL Biafra NATIONAL DRESS IN JAIL.

Still daydreaming.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Operation "I Want To Wear The Clothes Of My People' - Pics by HakodeshAuriel: 7:47pm On Feb 21, 2022
Coolsperm:
But why are Yoruba Muslims so engrossed in prophet Kanu issues , is as if most Yoruba Muslims now love prophet Kanu more than prophet Muhammed
Have you seen an Afonja that is not envious of people better than them? imagine not having your region bombed but still has not made any progress. is that not foolishness?

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Operation "I Want To Wear The Clothes Of My People' - Pics by Emergingnation3(m): 7:49pm On Feb 21, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
[s]Your people kill you there. The same Igbos u said are cursed are the same Igbos u want to ear their attire?

The same people you said 99.9% of our women are prostitues now u want to still wear our attire he must be a bastard.

Hunchback Nnamdi Kanu remains like that. He shouldn't go back to his vomit[/s].
Lol !E painam..... Nnamdi Kanu Represent the entirety of Ndigbo. If you're not comfortable with that fact,hang in the next transformer..

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Operation "I Want To Wear The Clothes Of My People' - Pics by Anthonyoz(m): 8:12pm On Feb 21, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
Your people kill you there. The same Igbos u said are cursed are the same Igbos u want to ear their attire?

I have never seen you condemn the atrocities your army are committing at imo state kidnapping and burning poeple houses why??

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Operation "I Want To Wear The Clothes Of My People' - Pics by Blacknote: 8:25pm On Feb 21, 2022
There's difference between Isiagu and Isi-Lion grin grin Those things I'm seeing up there are not Isiagu Op
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Operation "I Want To Wear The Clothes Of My People' - Pics by OyigboUpdate: 8:35pm On Feb 21, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Lol !E painam..... Nnamdi Kanu Represent the entirety of Ndigbo. If you're not comfortable with that fact,hang in the next transformer..

A man who said you're cursed and your mother is a prostitute represents u not me

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Operation "I Want To Wear The Clothes Of My People' - Pics by Conrod: 9:42pm On Feb 21, 2022
Mickykarim:

Still daydreaming.
That "TODDLER" is the che gue vera ,the simon bolivar and the mandela of the biafran nation.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Operation "I Want To Wear The Clothes Of My People' - Pics by ThinkSmarter: 11:06pm On Feb 21, 2022
That Chiwetalu Agu gown\coat designed with biafran colour is supposed to Kanu`s choice of cloth
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Operation "I Want To Wear The Clothes Of My People' - Pics by htdot: 12:48am On Feb 22, 2022
Let's be factual. Ibo no get culture... This is just materials unlike the agbada and babariga and the etibo... this is just a club with no cultural meaning.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Operation "I Want To Wear The Clothes Of My People' - Pics by BSsniffer: 1:50am On Feb 22, 2022
Nnamdi Azikiwe was the father of igbos yet even him knew better never to wear this clown material.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Operation "I Want To Wear The Clothes Of My People' - Pics by shortIGBOman: 5:52am On Feb 22, 2022
Native Doctor clothe. Whoever wear this attire always look like a Native Doctor. grin grin grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Operation "I Want To Wear The Clothes Of My People' - Pics by DesChyko: 5:59am On Feb 22, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Oga, why are you crying more than the bereaved? Now you're trying to de-market him? This could only mean one thing.

You believe his people are solidly behind him; that's why you've spent your Nairaland days wailing endlessly on his issues.

(1) (Reply)

Bloody Shooting At Rivers State APC Secretariat / We Won’t Beg Wike, Says PDP Bot Member Who Met Rivers Gov In Turkey / Tinubu Didnt Pay Me $25M To Work Against Peter Obi - Simon Ekpa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.