Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Anambra Businessman, Chief Gab Ofoma Shot and Killed On The Highway - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anambra Businessman, Chief Gab Ofoma Shot and Killed On The Highway (24970 Views)

Family Demand Justice For Anambra Businessman Found Dead In Hotel Room (Photos) / Doctor Jane Ofoma, Ex-Soldier Ibrahim Musa Arrested For Drugged Cookies, Cocaine / South African Police Kill Clement Ofoma, A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Businessman, Chief Gab Ofoma Shot and Killed On The Highway by Jungleluv5: 7:12am On Feb 22, 2022
Biafrannuke:
He was killed in crossfire. Pls report correctly.
please give us the details of really happened because all these half news na wàhálà.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Businessman, Chief Gab Ofoma Shot and Killed On The Highway by Nobody: 7:15am On Feb 22, 2022
Why Rob and then also kill multiple people, these ones are looking for attention, it's not just robbery
Re: Anambra Businessman, Chief Gab Ofoma Shot and Killed On The Highway by GreenArrow1(m): 7:16am On Feb 22, 2022
kollinzgee:
There was a shootout between gunmen and security operatives,how were they able to conclude it was the gunmen that shot the man not the Nigerian security it can be anybody.
Meanwhile trust me on this Nigerian security recorded huge casualties for them not to post pictures .

At least, that makes everything okay. Glad you guys are having a nice time with the killings in your region. An interesting spectacle to watch. Don't stop.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Businessman, Chief Gab Ofoma Shot and Killed On The Highway by dingbang(m): 7:17am On Feb 22, 2022
2pages of daft comments.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Businessman, Chief Gab Ofoma Shot and Killed On The Highway by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 22, 2022
Jungleluv5:
please give us the details of really happened because all these half news na wàhálà.

He was shot by Igbos.

There was no cross fire.

He was killed on sunday but Igbos while security agencies clashed with Ipob terrorists on Monday

1 Like

Re: Anambra Businessman, Chief Gab Ofoma Shot and Killed On The Highway by richie240: 7:27am On Feb 22, 2022
OneTwoOne:
If they were still being supported by the southeasterners and not revolt against, this won't stop.

That's if the ever manage to get through d 'denial' stage!
Before step 2 comes step one.

They wee tell u its DSS and nigerian security that's 'kirring' them

kettykin:
Who ever killed this man is a very useless satanic fool.

Why can't ugm flush out these useless satanic killers.

Nigeria soldiers and policemen will attack and kill innocent unarmed people now non uninformed people strike and kill prominent men
I don torkam!
Re: Anambra Businessman, Chief Gab Ofoma Shot and Killed On The Highway by DonTattaglia: 7:35am On Feb 22, 2022
NyamiriFlathead:
That is southeast problem, so nobody cares about what is happening there. They can kill themselves finish, we no give a fvck
Good job IPOB, may God continue to strengthen you

And strengthen them too to wipe away your entire family. Otondo!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Businessman, Chief Gab Ofoma Shot and Killed On The Highway by wakaman: 7:37am On Feb 22, 2022
Biafrannuke:

Baaastard, you are just a mofo, crossfire your life dia.

Baaastard.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Businessman, Chief Gab Ofoma Shot and Killed On The Highway by babajero(m): 7:43am On Feb 22, 2022
Hisbah21:
when last did you hear good news from the south east?? each day "kill''
That was before the Eastern greedy policians allowed the savage northerners into the East. But their judgement is around the corner both them and the savages.
Re: Anambra Businessman, Chief Gab Ofoma Shot and Killed On The Highway by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 22, 2022
grin
Very good, keep applauding terrorists and killers, we enjoy action movies.

Fools.
Re: Anambra Businessman, Chief Gab Ofoma Shot and Killed On The Highway by HEBEI: 7:51am On Feb 22, 2022
The evil we support today will surely come back to devour us tomorrow shocked

South east is on fire. And that fire may burn it to ashes unless we quench it now shocked

1 Like

Re: Anambra Businessman, Chief Gab Ofoma Shot and Killed On The Highway by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 22, 2022
kollinzgee:
There was a shootout between gunmen and security operatives,how were they able to conclude it was the gunmen that shot the man not the Nigerian security it can be anybody.
Meanwhile trust me on this Nigerian security recorded huge casualties for them not to post pictures .
Very good, UP unknown gunmen, keep celebrating deaths of your kinsmen. We love it grin
Re: Anambra Businessman, Chief Gab Ofoma Shot and Killed On The Highway by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 22, 2022
HEBEI:
The evil we support today will surely come back to devour us tomorrow shocked

South east is on fire. And that fire may burn it to ashes unless we stop it now shocked
Let them continue, no one will miss Igbos, too problematic, I pray they kill themselves all up.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Businessman, Chief Gab Ofoma Shot and Killed On The Highway by Quiny32323: 7:56am On Feb 22, 2022
kollinzgee:

Shut up idiot, e go reach u soon. Igbos made me have a different view about my people. Prior to ipob madness, I never believed some us could be this stupid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Businessman, Chief Gab Ofoma Shot and Killed On The Highway by desiredhome: 7:59am On Feb 22, 2022
kettykin:
Who ever killed this man is a very useless satanic fool.

Why can't ugm flush out these useless satanic killers.

Nigeria soldiers and policemen will attack and kill innocent unarmed people now non uninformed people strike and kill prominent men
The people that claim to be wiser than everybody/tribe yet the most wicked and illiterates.....These people are even more dangerous than the Fulani headers they accuse of killings in the SouthEast.....
Imagine....killing their own people.... even prominent men shocked shocked......
So so sad
Re: Anambra Businessman, Chief Gab Ofoma Shot and Killed On The Highway by virginchaser(m): 8:08am On Feb 22, 2022
I still can't get why people still feel safe visiting South eastern suburbs.
Re: Anambra Businessman, Chief Gab Ofoma Shot and Killed On The Highway by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 22, 2022
Osagyefo98:
All hail biafra

Meanwhile I blame the outgoing Governor of Anambra state heavily for this killing. Someone who is not decisive in action is not fit to govern a state.

It is either he has a pact with these miscreants called Igbos or he is apologetic to their cause. These killings have been going on and on and on same axis but he feigns ignorance of the whole actions.

Does the lives of ndi anambra means nothing to him?

Under him anambra state has recorded many careless but avoidable killings if truly he is in charge and not an apologist.

Chike Akunyili
Obiora Agbasimalo
Chief Gab ofoma
Many community PG's are gone.

Whenever you elect people who are indecisive and apologetic thinking it is wisdom you will continue to get the people dying carelessly.
You're very stupid for making ds statement, you listed all this name as if the killings going on in other state including developed nations where the leaders fault. Please trade your blame well and stop spilling trash here just to show your ignoramus
Re: Anambra Businessman, Chief Gab Ofoma Shot and Killed On The Highway by emmanuelbrown26: 8:11am On Feb 22, 2022
Biafrannuke:
Explain better
Re: Anambra Businessman, Chief Gab Ofoma Shot and Killed On The Highway by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 22, 2022
desiredhome:

The people that claim to be wiser than everybody/tribe yet the most wicked and illiterate.....These people are even more dangerous than the Fulani headers they accuse of killings in the SouthEast.....
Imagine....killing their own people.... prominent men .........
They are very stupid and cowardly, see how a gang of men dey use them like fools.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Businessman, Chief Gab Ofoma Shot and Killed On The Highway by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:15am On Feb 22, 2022
kollinzgee:
That is what matters to you right now?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Businessman, Chief Gab Ofoma Shot and Killed On The Highway by rigarmortis: 8:17am On Feb 22, 2022
kollinzgee:

you foolishness deserves a nobel prize

1 Like

Re: Anambra Businessman, Chief Gab Ofoma Shot and Killed On The Highway by edunaragold(f): 8:19am On Feb 22, 2022
I tut the Igbo's said East was safe than north,trust me Igbo people will still say its still safe
Re: Anambra Businessman, Chief Gab Ofoma Shot and Killed On The Highway by edunaragold(f): 8:20am On Feb 22, 2022
Fairmedia:

They are very stupid and cowardly, see how a gang of men dey use them like fools.
. I swear brother, zone Igbo man is another Igbo man problems, na the East wet them say its safe than north.
Re: Anambra Businessman, Chief Gab Ofoma Shot and Killed On The Highway by izac82: 8:21am On Feb 22, 2022
Biafrannuke:
When you see comments as this, then you know we have a long way to go as Igbos.
I was thinking ndi Igbo are wise, but ndi umu chineke have given me reasons to question my belief.
When you defend terrorist online, with every cooked up stories, what else again remain.
Nwanne, continue creating excuses for terrorism, inu go. When the killings of our people is compete,
then the Biafra will happen on an empty land.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Businessman, Chief Gab Ofoma Shot and Killed On The Highway by InvertedHammer: 8:22am On Feb 22, 2022
/
No sensible human should be seen driving anywhere in SE on a Monday.

The risk is not worth it. It is called reality check.

/

1 Like

Re: Anambra Businessman, Chief Gab Ofoma Shot and Killed On The Highway by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 22, 2022
edunaragold:
. I swear brother, zone Igbo man is another Igbo man problems, na the East wet them say its safe than north.
I wonder if they think killing themselves affect anyone else...on the contrary people are happy seeing the idiots destroy themselves.
Re: Anambra Businessman, Chief Gab Ofoma Shot and Killed On The Highway by Jomonix: 8:22am On Feb 22, 2022
I have a friend (a native of Cross River State) who worked with the late Ofoma. From him I knew the deceased as a very good man and a completely detribalized Nigerian. The fate that befell him is just one too many. This violence must stop. Meanwhile I passed the same road as I made my way back to PH the previous day and for the same reason of traffic jam on Onitsha - Owerri road due to numerous security check points.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Businessman, Chief Gab Ofoma Shot and Killed On The Highway by project8(m): 8:23am On Feb 22, 2022
Asabe4:
Why are lives being wasted like this?

To what end are these senseless killings?
asabe
Re: Anambra Businessman, Chief Gab Ofoma Shot and Killed On The Highway by izac82: 8:27am On Feb 22, 2022
Fairmedia:

I wonder if they think killing themselves affect anyone else...on the contrary people are happy seeing the idiots destroy themselves.
Ndi umu chineke, I hope you guys can read this. If you like, burn the entire south east, Nigerians won't care. Only a fool destroys his father's barn to taunt his enemies. Mumu people.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Businessman, Chief Gab Ofoma Shot and Killed On The Highway by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 22, 2022
izac82:

Ndi umu chineke, I hope you guys can read this. If you like, burn the entire south east, Nigerians won't care. Only a fool destroys his father's barn to taunt his enemies. Mumu people.
Nigerians actually hate them and pray they destroy themselves...never knew Eastern Nigeria are so foolish and cowardly.
Re: Anambra Businessman, Chief Gab Ofoma Shot and Killed On The Highway by Blackdisciple(m): 8:35am On Feb 22, 2022
For last 2years na so so big men dem dey kill for East ooo aside from ipob and the FG matter what's that thing snooping around..?
Re: Anambra Businessman, Chief Gab Ofoma Shot and Killed On The Highway by Berankis: 8:49am On Feb 22, 2022
Biafrannuke:
Like others too were all killed in a cross-fire.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest 45 Suspected Thugs In Kano (Photo) / Lists Of Scammers On Telegram / Soldier Shoots His Superior In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.