Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Anambra Businessman, Chief Gab Ofoma Shot and Killed On The Highway - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anambra Businessman, Chief Gab Ofoma Shot and Killed On The Highway (24971 Views)

Family Demand Justice For Anambra Businessman Found Dead In Hotel Room (Photos) / Doctor Jane Ofoma, Ex-Soldier Ibrahim Musa Arrested For Drugged Cookies, Cocaine / South African Police Kill Clement Ofoma, A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Businessman, Chief Gab Ofoma Shot and Killed On The Highway by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 22, 2022
edunaragold:
I tut the Igbo's said East was safe than north,trust me Igbo people will still say its still safe
yess still safer than north
Wasn’t it the other day the armed robbery incident that killed people happened in Ibadan?
You act like killings are not happening everywhere
All in the name of tribalistic clout..bozo
If you don’t geddifok
Re: Anambra Businessman, Chief Gab Ofoma Shot and Killed On The Highway by Neddstark: 8:55am On Feb 22, 2022
I have a wedding coming up in Owerri on weekend. Guess what, I am not moving an inch. Let the lawless ESN who have become armed robbers not be my problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Businessman, Chief Gab Ofoma Shot and Killed On The Highway by Edusouls(m): 9:07am On Feb 22, 2022
And his cursed children are still supporting him
Golan007:
May his soul rest in peace.

Nnamdi Kanu has brought nothing but disaster to the east.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Businessman, Chief Gab Ofoma Shot and Killed On The Highway by Edusouls(m): 9:07am On Feb 22, 2022
I warned them they no hear, now everyone is crying ipob this and that, you reap what you sow
Re: Anambra Businessman, Chief Gab Ofoma Shot and Killed On The Highway by bablon20(m): 9:08am On Feb 22, 2022
AfghanEastern why? Why the day to day blood letting? The blood of the innocent killed daily will always ask for vengeance, don't make your region unhabitable by you upcoming generations
Re: Anambra Businessman, Chief Gab Ofoma Shot and Killed On The Highway by Edusouls(m): 9:09am On Feb 22, 2022
Fix it in Enugu it remains the safest state in Nigeria in the face of insecurity
Neddstark:
I have a wedding coming up in Owerri on weekend. Guess what, I am not moving an inch. Let the lawless ESN who have become armed robbers not be my problem.
Re: Anambra Businessman, Chief Gab Ofoma Shot and Killed On The Highway by warlordd(m): 9:17am On Feb 22, 2022
Biafrannuke:
He was killed in crossfire. Pls report correctly.

Crossfire between who and who? Were u there? Abegi!
Re: Anambra Businessman, Chief Gab Ofoma Shot and Killed On The Highway by saxoholic1(m): 10:27am On Feb 22, 2022
abc115:

https://punchng.com/gunmen-kill-anambra-businessman/

They killed my boss... This man is humble and kind... A man you would want to work for... He personally attended my wedding... A wealthy kind heart.... Am so sad...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Businessman, Chief Gab Ofoma Shot and Killed On The Highway by NobIeKING: 10:31am On Feb 22, 2022
izac82:

When you see comments as this, then you know we have a long way to go as Igbos.
I was thinking ndi Igbo are wise, but ndi umu chineke have given me reasons to question my belief.
When you defend terrorist online, with every cooked up stories, what else again remain.
Nwanne, continue creating excuses for terrorism, inu go. When the killings of our people is compete,
then the Biafra will happen on an empty land.
most of those idiots supporting this nonsense are actually staying in Lagos and outside the SE.
They don't know how serious the matter be till E hit one member of their family
Re: Anambra Businessman, Chief Gab Ofoma Shot and Killed On The Highway by Fadafada231(m): 10:49am On Feb 22, 2022
Stanweezy:
That driver should be questioned unless the man directed driver to ply that route.

Onitsha-Owerri road is the actually route for those heading to PH and not that Ukpor Mbosi road bkus that route leads to Orlu in Imo State.

As for the traffic he should have known that soldiers are stationed around that ihiala axis that demands passengers to come down and pass their check point on foot b4 climbing back to moving vehicle.

I passed that road on Sunday, there was heavy traffic because of accident that happened along onitsha and owerri road, so some motorist are now using apia way
Re: Anambra Businessman, Chief Gab Ofoma Shot and Killed On The Highway by OnonujuChrist(m): 10:50am On Feb 22, 2022
His killers are to meet their end soonest. RIP

1 Like

Re: Anambra Businessman, Chief Gab Ofoma Shot and Killed On The Highway by JohnSP99: 11:04am On Feb 22, 2022
please will the killing of the sons of the east who had worked hard to be where they are today solve the problems of the east, something I have come to know about easterners is that there's no love, cohesion and togetherness for a common goal among them. look at the presidential ambition now like 50 of them have already indicated their interest when they could just all support the candidacy of at most 2 people so that the other regions will take them seriously. and when the day gets closer, you will see how they start taking each other out one by one. A typical example of what I mean is how many of the rich men in the east has a car of innoson in their fleet of cars.There is just no love among them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Businessman, Chief Gab Ofoma Shot and Killed On The Highway by CyberWolf: 11:22am On Feb 22, 2022
Biafrannuke:
He was killed in crossfire. Pls report correctly.
Cross fire by who? You IPOB and their bandits wing ESN don't the harm you people are doing to once peaceful South East angry angry sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Businessman, Chief Gab Ofoma Shot and Killed On The Highway by CyberWolf: 11:23am On Feb 22, 2022
NobIeKING:
most of those idiots supporting this nonsense are actually staying in Lagos and outside the SE.
They don't know how serious the matter be till E hit one member of their family
Most of them live abroad too angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Businessman, Chief Gab Ofoma Shot and Killed On The Highway by KingDamzzy(m): 11:48am On Feb 22, 2022
We warned the Eastern people yabout the violent activities of IPOB and ESN but they kept cheering them on.

Now IPOB/ESN are vicious hungry monsters that will even kill their own to satisfy their blood thirsty urges.

Our elders say "Na from Thursday we go know how weekend go be"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Businessman, Chief Gab Ofoma Shot and Killed On The Highway by meemee(m): 2:58pm On Feb 22, 2022
Imagine claiming you are fighting your enemy but in reality all you do is stab yourself all over and shoot yourself on the foot. The Easterners killing themselves and making life miserable for themselves is something very difficult to comprehend. When all their people are gone especially the young men who are being wasted on daily basis what else? A nation with very little natural resources except human resources have completely turned against itself and against it's most prized possession utterly destroying it. Is this how to fight a common enemy, by turning against yourselves? Economically the region is being destroyed by senseless lockdowns and their people depleted by utterly senseless killings. And for some reason all the prominent members of that nation are mute about the self destruction that if left unchecked now will completely turn that region to a sorry state. My heart truly bleeds for what is going on in that region. A place once so peaceful where people are simply minding their businesses has suddenly become a dreadful place. Posterity will surely remember all those that sparked this whole fire from no where and now can not talk again. The beast they have created is fast growing out of control and it seems that everything is moving towards a point of no return untill all the able bodied men in South East are gone.
Re: Anambra Businessman, Chief Gab Ofoma Shot and Killed On The Highway by Halo22: 4:53pm On Feb 22, 2022
Obiora Agbasimelo was kidnapped then and not killed.... Point of correction.
Osagyefo98:
All hail biafra

Meanwhile I blame the outgoing Governor of Anambra state heavily for this killing. Someone who is not decisive in action is not fit to govern a state.

It is either he has a pact with these miscreants called Igbos or he is apologetic to their cause. These killings have been going on and on and on same axis but he feigns ignorance of the whole actions.

Does the lives of ndi anambra means nothing to him?

Under him anambra state has recorded many careless but avoidable killings if truly he is in charge and not an apologist.

Chike Akunyili
Obiora Agbasimalo
Chief Gab ofoma
Many community PG's are gone.

Whenever you elect people who are indecisive and apologetic thinking it is wisdom you will continue to get the people dying carelessly.
Re: Anambra Businessman, Chief Gab Ofoma Shot and Killed On The Highway by Ikemba007: 6:19pm On Feb 22, 2022
Their youth are busy insulting Tinubu upandan
Re: Anambra Businessman, Chief Gab Ofoma Shot and Killed On The Highway by Bamzyriches451: 7:03pm On Feb 22, 2022
Damn!
So sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest 45 Suspected Thugs In Kano (Photo) / Lists Of Scammers On Telegram / Soldier Shoots His Superior In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.