Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Why The Igbos Deserve 2023 Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Igbos Deserve 2023 Presidency (1093 Views)

Ikpeazu: Igbos Deserve Shot At Presidency, We Understand Nigeria Better / Yoruba Deserve 2023 Presidency, The Igbos Not A Serious People- Fredrick Nwabufo / The Yoruba Deserve 2023 Presidency, The Igbo Are Not A Serious People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Igbos Deserve 2023 Presidency by Charleys: 7:43pm On Feb 21, 2022
The igbos voted for a Yoruba in 1993 and he won. (MKO )
The igbos voted for a Yoruba in 1999 and he won(Obasanjo)... The two biggest party field in two Yoruba candidates. Note this.

Then the igbos voted for yaradua and he won against Buhari.... When the two biggest party field in NORTHERN candidate.

Later on yaradua became sick and Jonathan continued from there.

In 2015 Buhari won the election. Buhari has done yaradua's 8 years tenure, so the northerners are done with presidency.

The westerners are done with presidency because Olusegun obasanjo did 8 years as president.

Osibanjo has done 8 years as vice president.

It is left for an Igbo man to rule this country...

Note that the Fielding of two people from the same tribe by the two biggest political parties is just to show that Nigerian presidential election is done to unite the country. Giving each tribe an opportunity.

Now the igbos are telling you that, the 2023 election they need the two top political parties to field in an Igbo candidate for unity sake.

Now my question is are they wrong or are they right?

Note: the presidential election is rigged from the onset, by Fielding of candidates from the same tribe as the case of yaradua and Buhari with obasanjo and Olu falae.

Now the igbos have been shouting that they have been marginalized. This 2023 election is going to prove that fact. There are some igbos who still believe in one Nigeria but if they don't get the ticket in 2023 then those who believe in one Nigeria will know that there is no one Nigeria and will work hard to make sure Nigeria is destroyed..

Nigeria needs to hearken to my warning.

2023 will determine the fate of this country whether we move up or we go down south...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Igbos Deserve 2023 Presidency by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:47pm On Feb 21, 2022
You folks keep Makin this thing about tribe which makes no sense..
Tribalism is an unavoidable part of politics(understood)...It only becomes a problem when it is the main motivation behind policy decisions...Humans are tribal creatures and we will instinctively gather with others we relate to...

If those involved lose sight of the real issue and focus too much on beating the other tribe at the same time forget the motive of coming to power then there is a problem..
All you should focus on now is who's the best person for this post not he is from my tribe/he ain't from my tribe..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The Igbos Deserve 2023 Presidency by OneTwoOne(m): 7:50pm On Feb 21, 2022
Sorry, was there any general election in 1991?

Charleys:
The igbos voted for a Yoruba in 1991 and he won. (MKO )
The igbos voted for a Yoruba in 1999 and he won.... The two biggest party field in two Yoruba candidates. Note this.

2023 will determine the fate of this country whether we move up or we go down south...

5 Likes

Re: Why The Igbos Deserve 2023 Presidency by Charleys: 7:54pm On Feb 21, 2022
OneTwoOne:
Sorry, was there any general election in 1991?

I edited it thanks
Re: Why The Igbos Deserve 2023 Presidency by Charleys: 7:56pm On Feb 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
You folks keep Makin this thing about tribe which makes no sense..
Tribalism is an unavoidable part of politics(understood)...It only becomes a problem when it is the main motivation behind policy decisions...Humans are tribal creatures and we will instinctively gather with others we relate to...

If those involved lose sight of the real issue and focus too much on beating the other tribe at the same time forget the motive of coming to power then there is a problem..
All you should focus on now is who's the best person for this post not he is from my tribe/he ain't from my tribe..

Should we talk about the appointments of this current administration?

Is it tribal or not?
Have the igbos paid their dues in Nigeria or not?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The Igbos Deserve 2023 Presidency by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:58pm On Feb 21, 2022
Charleys:

Did you see the people the current president appointed? Was it tribal or not?
What country are you from and what president is that?

1 Like

Re: Why The Igbos Deserve 2023 Presidency by Charleys: 8:00pm On Feb 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

What country are you from and what president is that?

Buhari's administration

1 Like

Re: Why The Igbos Deserve 2023 Presidency by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:00pm On Feb 21, 2022
Charleys:

Buhari's administration
Can you pls redirect your question?
Re: Why The Igbos Deserve 2023 Presidency by Donshegxy10(m): 8:06pm On Feb 21, 2022
Politics is a game of strategy, alignment and interest.

You expect a party like APC to give its ticket to easterners, a region that has always not dissappoint in showing hatred towards the party, a region APC always lost woefully.

MY BROTHER POLITICS IS NOT GIVEN, YOU TAKE IT BY BEEN STRATEGIC AND MAKING THE RIGHT MOVES.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Igbos Deserve 2023 Presidency by Transcriber: 8:19pm On Feb 21, 2022
I thought you wanted Biaffla? shocked cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Igbos Deserve 2023 Presidency by LILTJAY: 8:29pm On Feb 21, 2022
I will vote for a zulu instead of an igbo...

4 Likes

Re: Why The Igbos Deserve 2023 Presidency by Charleys: 8:39pm On Feb 21, 2022
Donshegxy10:
Politics is a game of strategy, alignment and interest.

You expect a party like APC to give its ticket to easterners, a region that has always not dissappoint in showing hatred towards the party, a region APC always lost woefully.

MY BROTHER POLITICS IS NOT GIVEN, YOU TAKE IT BY BEEN STRATEGIC AND MAKING THE RIGHT MOVES.

You didn't read the write up where I stated that it has always been given to protect our unity. Hence the two biggest party Fielding two people from the same tribe.

What you wrote in capital letters is not your saying, it is something that has been repeated by people who have forgotten the sacrifices the igbos have made in this Nigeria.
Re: Why The Igbos Deserve 2023 Presidency by Charleys: 8:42pm On Feb 21, 2022
Transcriber:
I thought you wanted Biaffla? shocked cheesy

There are people who want Biafra and people who still believe in one Nigeria. After 2023 we will have a majority.
Re: Why The Igbos Deserve 2023 Presidency by Transcriber: 8:43pm On Feb 21, 2022
Charleys:

There are people who want Biafra and people who still believe in one Nigeria. After 2023 we will have a majority.
choose one

Maybe we can talk then

2 Likes

Re: Why The Igbos Deserve 2023 Presidency by Charleys: 8:46pm On Feb 21, 2022
Transcriber:
choose one

Maybe we can talk then

2023 will decide not you.

The two biggest party needs to fill in two Igbo candidates. It's very simple.if they don't then 50 million people can't be wrong and will work to destroy the country.
Re: Why The Igbos Deserve 2023 Presidency by NyamiriFlathead: 9:07pm On Feb 21, 2022
Same trash again, 5%ter can never rule this country

5 Likes

Re: Why The Igbos Deserve 2023 Presidency by Whois(m): 9:40pm On Feb 21, 2022
Instead of my generations to be working very hard on how to get their *PVC* and involve more youths to replicate same but reverse is the case ..Na so so English they will be blowing on social media
Re: Why The Igbos Deserve 2023 Presidency by DEROX: 10:48pm On Feb 21, 2022
grin time wasting
Re: Why The Igbos Deserve 2023 Presidency by Donshegxy10(m): 6:43am On Feb 22, 2022
Charleys:

You didn't read the write up where I stated that it has always been given to protect our unity. Hence the two biggest party Fielding two people from the same tribe.

What you wrote in capital letters is not your saying, it is something that has been repeated by people who have forgotten the sacrifices the igbos have made in this Nigeria.

what sacrifices are they making that others are not making?

You guys just want to be served on a gold platter.

WHAT ARE THE EASTERNERS BRINGING TO THE TABLE?

5 Likes

Re: Why The Igbos Deserve 2023 Presidency by Charleys: 7:43pm On Feb 22, 2022
Donshegxy10:

what sacrifices are they making that others are not making?

You guys just want to be served on a gold platter.

WHAT ARE THE EASTERNERS BRINGING TO THE TABLE?

This is the most stupid question ever asked on nairaland.
Desist from asking irrelevant questions like this?
You are asking what a tribe is bringing to a table.
Re: Why The Igbos Deserve 2023 Presidency by NigerianAngelo(m): 8:28pm On Feb 22, 2022
Op if you want Igbos to achieve 2023 Presidency, start by convincing fellow Igbos.
Their nonchalance and short-sightedness is the principal reason why the engine is not in free lead on some fronts.

Focus on fellow Igbos. A people that are 60mln in a country but don't know their strength.

2 Likes

Re: Why The Igbos Deserve 2023 Presidency by Bounceboune7: 9:36pm On Feb 22, 2022
Charleys:

2023 will decide not you.

The two biggest party needs to fill in two Igbo candidates. It's very simple.if they don't then 50 million people can't be wrong and will work to destroy the country.
no igbo man can become a president in Nigeria

Let's see your worst, maximum u can do is to turn your region to borno n nobody cares

6 Likes

Re: Why The Igbos Deserve 2023 Presidency by Donshegxy10(m): 10:37pm On Feb 22, 2022
Charleys:

This is the most stupid question ever asked on nairaland.
Desist from asking irrelevant questions like this?
You are asking what a tribe is bringing to a table.

oga rest........

Maybe pdp will give its ticket to south east , i tell you that even if APC zone its ticket to the south east, they will still not have up to 15% votes in that region.

WHY DO YOU EXPECT SUCH REGION TO BE CONSIDERED.

1 Like

Re: Why The Igbos Deserve 2023 Presidency by haffaze777(m): 11:08pm On Feb 22, 2022
Let Igbo contest in both APC and PDP as they did against Obasanjo and olu falae,if they win both ticket we will vote for one of them.

4 Likes

Re: Why The Igbos Deserve 2023 Presidency by Charleys: 3:55pm On Feb 23, 2022
Bounceboune7:
no igbo man can become a president in Nigeria

Let's see your worst, maximum u can do is to turn your region to borno n nobody cares

I will remind you in 2023. Borno state is coming to a place near you.

After 2023 borno state will be the new Nigeria.
Re: Why The Igbos Deserve 2023 Presidency by Bounceboune7: 4:02pm On Feb 23, 2022
Charleys:

I will remind you in 2023. Borno state is coming to a place near you.

After 2023 borno state will be the new Nigeria.
borno state can't come to south west,it will only go to south east where nnamdi kanu promised them hell fire.

Yorubas can't use blade on themselves because they want to spite an opponent.

It is u igbos that believe in killing fellow igbos to prove a point

5 Likes

Re: Why The Igbos Deserve 2023 Presidency by Charleys: 4:20pm On Feb 25, 2022
Bounceboune7:
borno state can't come to south west,it will only go to south east where nnamdi kanu promised them hell fire.

Yorubas can't use blade on themselves because they want to spite an opponent.

It is u igbos that believe in killing fellow igbos to prove a point

My friend stop misinterpreting me.
Re: Why The Igbos Deserve 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 25, 2022
Charleys:
The igbos voted for a Yoruba in 1993 and he won. (MKO )
The igbos voted for a Yoruba in 1999 and he won(Obasanjo)... The two biggest party field in two Yoruba candidates. Note this.

Then the igbos voted for yaradua and he won against Buhari.... When the two biggest party field in NORTHERN candidate.

Later on yaradua became sick and Jonathan continued from there.

In 2015 Buhari won the election. Buhari has done yaradua's 8 years tenure, so the northerners are done with presidency.

The westerners are done with presidency because Olusegun obasanjo did 8 years as president.

Osibanjo has done 8 years as vice president.

It is left for an Igbo man to rule this country...

Note that the Fielding of two people from the same tribe by the two biggest political parties is just to show that Nigerian presidential election is done to unite the country. Giving each tribe an opportunity.

Now the igbos are telling you that, the 2023 election they need the two top political parties to field in an Igbo candidate for unity sake.

Now my question is are they wrong or are they right?

Note: the presidential election is rigged from the onset, by Fielding of candidates from the same tribe as the case of yaradua and Buhari with obasanjo and Olu falae.

Now the igbos have been shouting that they have been marginalized. This 2023 election is going to prove that fact. There are some igbos who still believe in one Nigeria but if they don't get the ticket in 2023 then those who believe in one Nigeria will know that there is no one Nigeria and will work hard to make sure Nigeria is destroyed..

2023 will determine the fate of this country whether we move up or we go down south

You guys are inconsequential to Nigeria, in fact, with the way things are going, the north will help you achieve your Biafra, just show sincerity to the cause and put in effort, people are tired of your bs.

We will see who the biggest loser is.

Maga wa zai yi babban rashi.

4 Likes

Re: Why The Igbos Deserve 2023 Presidency by Charleys: 2:40pm On Mar 01, 2022

You guys are inconsequential to Nigeria, in fact, with the way things are going, the north will help you achieve your Biafra, just show sincerity to the cause and put in effort, people are tired of your bs.

We will see who the biggest loser is.

Maga wa zai yi babban rashi.

The biggest looser won't be me.
The biggest looser will be Nigeria.
Re: Why The Igbos Deserve 2023 Presidency by helinues: 2:45pm On Mar 01, 2022
grin cheesy
Re: Why The Igbos Deserve 2023 Presidency by Charleys: 2:59pm On Mar 01, 2022
helinues:
grin cheesy

You this drunk guy. What are you doing in my topic.
Re: Why The Igbos Deserve 2023 Presidency by helinues: 3:02pm On Mar 01, 2022
Charleys:

You this drunk guy. What are you doing in my topic.

Imagine while I am yet to comment you don dey shiver... grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Gov Ortom Visits Jonathan In Abuja / Senator Okorocha Calls On God For Rescue As EFCC Try To Access His Bedroom / Deborah Would Have Been Killed In The Southeast For Being A Northerner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.