Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Abba Kyari Demands ₦500 Million Against NDLEA Over 'Unlawful Detention' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Demands ₦500 Million Against NDLEA Over 'Unlawful Detention' (30246 Views)

Police Clash With NDLEA Over Arrest Of Inspector’s Wife Selling Cannabis & Other / Ifeanyichukwu Okereke's Family Demands ₦500 Milion From Gbajabiamila / Court Awards N50 Million Against Senator Abbo For Assault (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Demands ₦500 Million Against NDLEA Over 'Unlawful Detention' by Billygee2u: 2:00am On Feb 22, 2022
Hisbah21:
and this man still have the guts to sue..he need a very reset slap..let him rot.. he even plan to gain again
hahaha,you seemed not understanding the country you're in and Fulani chess game. sorry O
Re: Abba Kyari Demands ₦500 Million Against NDLEA Over 'Unlawful Detention' by PeachtreeReside(f): 2:02am On Feb 22, 2022
May they not bungle the case.
Re: Abba Kyari Demands ₦500 Million Against NDLEA Over 'Unlawful Detention' by UnabashedIPOB: 2:17am On Feb 22, 2022
Originalsly:

Justice is Blind

Equal protection under the law. When one begins to decide who should and who should not be protected by the law.... is when the rule of law begins to break down and enforcers of the law form their own laws and become judge, jury and executioner .... like Kyari. Regardless of what he is accused of.... he is entitled to equal protection under the law. He has done the right thing. If t he wanted him detained over 48 hours... he should've been released before and immediately re arrested.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander. All the atrocities that he had committed including innocent souls that he killed extra-judicially, properties taken from suspects without due process and others arrested and locked up indefinitely with out cause, and that same MONSTER has the audacity to demand what he had denied others? I do NOT think so. I believe he needs a taste of his own medicine and in his next life, he would learn to be humble and upright and not abrogate the law and be the judge and jury.
Re: Abba Kyari Demands ₦500 Million Against NDLEA Over 'Unlawful Detention' by KillaBeans(m): 4:00am On Feb 22, 2022
Nairalanders, please I'm in need of a hotel job here in Akure. Abeg
Re: Abba Kyari Demands ₦500 Million Against NDLEA Over 'Unlawful Detention' by juniorstar(m): 4:05am On Feb 22, 2022
fergie001:

SOURCE
If it was Fbi..will he have the mouth to demand 500m..
Re: Abba Kyari Demands ₦500 Million Against NDLEA Over 'Unlawful Detention' by yommen: 4:07am On Feb 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Abba kyari the corrupt super crook

You cash out through Hushpuppi and cocaine, you still wan use Buhari cash out

If this guy becomes police IG, police egunje will jump from N50 to N500

Don't be surprised he can still cash out through Buhari. Was Buhari government not supposed to have repatriated the guy to US much earlier for the Hushpoppie case in the first instance?
Re: Abba Kyari Demands ₦500 Million Against NDLEA Over 'Unlawful Detention' by HRMK: 4:52am On Feb 22, 2022
that is what u see for not sending him to US!
Re: Abba Kyari Demands ₦500 Million Against NDLEA Over 'Unlawful Detention' by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:08am On Feb 22, 2022
They should send him to America for treatment..
Re: Abba Kyari Demands ₦500 Million Against NDLEA Over 'Unlawful Detention' by kingPhidel(m): 5:25am On Feb 22, 2022
Enjoy while it last. That’s how innocent and guilty Nigerians feel while detained by you you and your men in the time past. Now table yaff turned
Re: Abba Kyari Demands ₦500 Million Against NDLEA Over 'Unlawful Detention' by SocialJustice: 6:48am On Feb 22, 2022
Send this man to America na make e go dey sue USA.
Re: Abba Kyari Demands ₦500 Million Against NDLEA Over 'Unlawful Detention' by ufotunang: 7:00am On Feb 22, 2022
It's now he will know much about the laws and Constitution.. when you were doing your illegal drug bussiness you did not know about the laws and Constitution at that time abi
Re: Abba Kyari Demands ₦500 Million Against NDLEA Over 'Unlawful Detention' by ghettochild(m): 7:49am On Feb 22, 2022
This guy dey ment.
How many victim him don detain unlawfully..
He shd enjoy his karma
Re: Abba Kyari Demands ₦500 Million Against NDLEA Over 'Unlawful Detention' by Originalsly: 8:37am On Feb 22, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

What's good for the goose is good for the gander. All the atrocities that he had committed including innocent souls that he killed extra-judicially, properties taken from suspects without due process and others arrested and locked up indefinitely with out cause, and that same MONSTER has the audacity to demand what he had denied others? I do NOT think so. I believe he needs a taste of his own medicine and in his next life, he would learn to be humble and upright and not abrogate the law and be the judge and jury.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

You are supporting the very thing you are condemning ... going above the law. As a law enforcement officer he went above the law .... which is wrong.... now you are supporting the law enforcement agency going above the law because he did... which is also wrong.... but you believe is the right, thing to do. Isn't it this kind of thinking that lead us as a nation into this state of corruption?.... each going above the law and justifying his actions because others have done it before? ... the poor man has a right to steal and not be charged because the politicians do same and they are not charged? ... and the same can apply to Kyari ... politicians murder and steal and are not detained.... so why should he? Bro... we should not be supporting lawlessness period. He need to be charged.
Re: Abba Kyari Demands ₦500 Million Against NDLEA Over 'Unlawful Detention' by Blackdisciple(m): 9:44am On Feb 22, 2022
Make thunder begin dey fire na
Re: Abba Kyari Demands ₦500 Million Against NDLEA Over 'Unlawful Detention' by judedwriter(m): 10:16am On Feb 22, 2022
shocked

From super cop to super villian

Wonder how this story will end.
Re: Abba Kyari Demands ₦500 Million Against NDLEA Over 'Unlawful Detention' by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 22, 2022
What do you people think this guy is smoking cheesy
Definitely cocaina
Re: Abba Kyari Demands ₦500 Million Against NDLEA Over 'Unlawful Detention' by UnabashedIPOB: 3:11pm On Feb 22, 2022
Originalsly:

Two wrongs don't make a right.

You are supporting the very thing you are condemning ... going above the law. As a law enforcement officer he went above the law .... which is wrong.... now you are supporting the law enforcement agency going above the law because he did... which is also wrong.... but you believe is the right, thing to do. Isn't it this kind of thinking that lead us as a nation into this state of corruption?.... each going above the law and justifying his actions because others have done it before? ... the poor man has a right to steal and not be charged because the politicians do same and they are not charged? ... and the same can apply to Kyari ... politicians murder and steal and are not detained.... so why should he? Bro... we should not be supporting lawlessness period. He need to be charged.

First of all, he does NOT deserve bail. There are crimes which are NOT bailable and he had committed such crimes and more. Besides, he is a flight risk, [/b]hence that [b]forecloses his chances of being granted bail. So, all I am calling is that he be denied bail and allowed to stay locked up till his court hearings and trial. That's all. I am not asking that he be denied his day in court, which he denied his victims. I don't think asking that he get his treatment while in jail instead of going abroad is unlawful as you alluded to.
Re: Abba Kyari Demands ₦500 Million Against NDLEA Over 'Unlawful Detention' by Originalsly: 5:52pm On Feb 22, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

I don't think asking that he get his treatment while in jail instead of going abroad is unlawful as you alluded to.

Was this intended for me? .... because I never alluded to bail ... treatment or going abroad being unlawful. How can bail be on the table if he is not charged? Being detained more than 24 hours without charge is what I'm saying is unlawful.
Re: Abba Kyari Demands ₦500 Million Against NDLEA Over 'Unlawful Detention' by UnabashedIPOB: 12:15am On Feb 23, 2022
Originalsly:

Was this intended for me? .... because I never alluded to bail ... treatment or going abroad being unlawful. How can bail be on the table if he is not charged? Being detained more than 24 hours without charge is what I'm saying is unlawful.

Did NDLEA NOT ask for extra time from the court to allow them more time to complete its investigation, which the judge acceded to and granted it 14 days?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Wike Halted Impeachment Plot Against Governor Fubara / June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie / Emmanuel Uduaghan Visits Ibrahim Babangida In His Minna Residence (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.