Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,144 members, 7,849,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:37 AM

Another Victim Of IPOB-UGM Tells His Story. I Narrowly Escaped - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Victim Of IPOB-UGM Tells His Story. I Narrowly Escaped (696 Views)

I Am Now Jobless, You Will Kiss Me Until You Are Tired - Wike Tells His Wife / Anambra Kidnapped Lawmaker Okoye Beheaded By IPOB UGM / Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Victim Of IPOB-UGM Tells His Story. I Narrowly Escaped by MyopicMods: 9:22pm On Feb 21, 2022
Another Victim of IPOB-UGM Tells his Story. I narrowly Escaped.

Re: Another Victim Of IPOB-UGM Tells His Story. I Narrowly Escaped by dawnomike(m): 9:33pm On Feb 21, 2022
Wahala dey with the Issue of this UGM. They are criminals in disguise

3 Likes

Re: Another Victim Of IPOB-UGM Tells His Story. I Narrowly Escaped by Awkabigboy: 9:36pm On Feb 21, 2022
dawnomike:
Wahala dey with the Issue of this UGM. They are criminals in disguise
You think is a joke? Forget this online guys here , most of them aren't in the east and dont know what is going on

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Victim Of IPOB-UGM Tells His Story. I Narrowly Escaped by OneTwoOne(m): 9:39pm On Feb 21, 2022
Yet some are still supporting this madness. angry

For how long are we going to be experiencing this

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Victim Of IPOB-UGM Tells His Story. I Narrowly Escaped by Eastlink(m): 9:45pm On Feb 21, 2022
May God save motorist plying that road.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Victim Of IPOB-UGM Tells His Story. I Narrowly Escaped by tit(f): 9:47pm On Feb 21, 2022
How do you know your attackers are not the same policemen who caused the accident?

2 Likes

Re: Another Victim Of IPOB-UGM Tells His Story. I Narrowly Escaped by omenkaLives(m): 9:52pm On Feb 21, 2022
tit:
How do you know your attackers are not the same policemen who caused the accident?
They're the same jor. Don't mind the Afonja disguising as one of the wisest tribes on the planet, igbos.

May IPOB and ESN, our liberators from the zoo, forever reign in Iboland, amen. God bless manzi kanu. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Victim Of IPOB-UGM Tells His Story. I Narrowly Escaped by PlayerMeji: 9:53pm On Feb 21, 2022
I am appalled by the level of ignorance displayed by many of you online warriors who stay in the comfort of your own home to spew nonsense.

Afonja this, Yoruba that... Someone came online to tell you his experience but simply because he didn't say anything to massage your ego, he didn't say the people who attacked him were Fulani herdsmen etc, then everything he said are lies.

omenkaLives:
They're the same jor. Don't mind the Afonja disguising as one of the wisest tribes on the planet, igbos.

May IPOB and ESN, our liberators from the zoo, forever reign in Iboland, amen. God bless manzi kanu. cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Victim Of IPOB-UGM Tells His Story. I Narrowly Escaped by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:55pm On Feb 21, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:

[/s]
rubbish

1 Like

Re: Another Victim Of IPOB-UGM Tells His Story. I Narrowly Escaped by DrGoodman: 9:55pm On Feb 21, 2022
Abatam nwosu, thank God the Fulani herdsmen in DSS acting as unknown gunmen didn't kill you. They are in control of the army, police and dss for a reason
Re: Another Victim Of IPOB-UGM Tells His Story. I Narrowly Escaped by Emmajn1: 9:59pm On Feb 21, 2022
it is Fulani terrorist and DSS terrorist that were trying to kill you guys
Re: Another Victim Of IPOB-UGM Tells His Story. I Narrowly Escaped by DrGoodman: 10:00pm On Feb 21, 2022
Emmajn1:
it is Fulani terrorist and DSS terrorist that were trying to kill you guys

Both. They are from the region cursed with death, they cannot stop killing. Check history.
Re: Another Victim Of IPOB-UGM Tells His Story. I Narrowly Escaped by Emmajn1: 10:01pm On Feb 21, 2022
DrGoodman:
Abatam nwosu, thank God the Fulani herdsmen in DSS acting as unknown gunmen didn't kill you. They are in control of the army, police and dss for a reason
am telling you, they were lucky to have escaped. But those Fulani terrorist and DSS terrorist would jam ESN soon and ESN would do d needful....SEND THEM TO GOD FOR JUDGEMENT.
Re: Another Victim Of IPOB-UGM Tells His Story. I Narrowly Escaped by Emmajn1: 10:02pm On Feb 21, 2022
DrGoodman:

Both. They are from the region cursed with death, they cannot stop killing. Check history.
on point bro but their end will soon come.
Re: Another Victim Of IPOB-UGM Tells His Story. I Narrowly Escaped by DrGoodman: 10:02pm On Feb 21, 2022
Emmajn1:
am telling you, they were lucky to have escaped. But those Fulani terrorist and DSS terrorist would jam ESN soon and ESN would do d needful....SEND THEM TO GOD FOR JUDGEMENT.

Which esn, fulanis has been wearing masks and coming into cities to kill innocent people, trying to answer Esn.
Re: Another Victim Of IPOB-UGM Tells His Story. I Narrowly Escaped by DrGoodman: 10:03pm On Feb 21, 2022
Emmajn1:
on point bro but their end will soon come.

Evil never lasts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Victim Of IPOB-UGM Tells His Story. I Narrowly Escaped by Emmajn1: 10:05pm On Feb 21, 2022
DrGoodman:

Which esn, fulanis has been wearing masks and coming into cities to kill innocent people, trying to answer Esn.
I know its Fulani terrorist that are doing that with DSS terrorist. Them wan spoil ESN name. But they wont last sha
Re: Another Victim Of IPOB-UGM Tells His Story. I Narrowly Escaped by minasi4841: 10:07pm On Feb 21, 2022
If Northerners still love boko haram despite everything I don't see a reason to hate ESN/Unknown gunmen
Re: Another Victim Of IPOB-UGM Tells His Story. I Narrowly Escaped by minasi4841: 10:09pm On Feb 21, 2022
OneTwoOne:
Yet some are still supporting this madness. angry

For how long are we going to be experiencing this

Till Nnamdi Kanu is released. No Biafra no peace
Re: Another Victim Of IPOB-UGM Tells His Story. I Narrowly Escaped by AntiBMC(m): 10:10pm On Feb 21, 2022
All of sudden, unknown sm accounts giving false accounts against ipob/ESN at the same time. Hehehe.. the agenda is clear to the wise. We Igbos are not fazed.

If you people faced Bokoharam/iswap the way you put ur attention on IPOB, terrorism in the north would have been a thing of the past.

1 Like

Re: Another Victim Of IPOB-UGM Tells His Story. I Narrowly Escaped by DrGoodman: 10:13pm On Feb 21, 2022
AntiBMC:
All of sudden, unknown sm accounts giving false accounts of ipob/ESN at the same time. Hehehe.. the agenda is clear to the wise. We Igbos are not fazed.

If you people faced Bokoharam/iswap the way you put ur attention on IPOB, terrorism in the north would have been a thing of the past.

Northern lives don't matter as much, that's what their body language says.
Re: Another Victim Of IPOB-UGM Tells His Story. I Narrowly Escaped by Ojiofor: 10:17pm On Feb 21, 2022
gigdiddy will ask for evidence.

1 Like

Re: Another Victim Of IPOB-UGM Tells His Story. I Narrowly Escaped by colorsofrainbow: 10:22pm On Feb 21, 2022
Awkabigboy:

You think is a joke? Forget this online guys here , most of them aren't in the east and dont know what is going on
grin keep deceiving yourself with hbyiur take online stories and Tinubu agberos cheering you upm
You know the reality on ground here in southeast and the love & followership Nnamdi Kanu commands grin
You can only deceive yourself everyday lol
Re: Another Victim Of IPOB-UGM Tells His Story. I Narrowly Escaped by gidgiddy: 10:23pm On Feb 21, 2022
Ojiofor:
gigdiddy will ask for evidence.

If your own evidence is what someone wrote, then you will believe anything as anyone can write anything
Re: Another Victim Of IPOB-UGM Tells His Story. I Narrowly Escaped by History555: 10:36pm On Feb 21, 2022
Suddenly since yesterday everyone is now telling stories on either how they escaped esn, someone that was killed, but neva them.
Even deji adesigun who swore he rather go to Afghanistan than the east is now in ihiala telling his own story of escaping esn.
Re: Another Victim Of IPOB-UGM Tells His Story. I Narrowly Escaped by LeoDeKing: 10:36pm On Feb 21, 2022
PlayerMeji:
I am appalled by the level of ignorance displayed by many of you online warriors who stay in the comfort of your own home to spew nonsense.

Afonja this, Yoruba that... Someone came online to tell you his experience but simply because he didn't say anything to massage your ego, he didn't say the people who attacked him were Fulani herdsmen etc, then everything he said are lies.

Yes, that's sarcasm at its best.

If you don't read it between the lines, you will never understand.

It was easy for me to decode because I know OmenkaLives and some of his ideologies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Victim Of IPOB-UGM Tells His Story. I Narrowly Escaped by stanluiz(m): 10:56pm On Feb 21, 2022
SE governors dey fall hand I swear.

Anambra and Imo state should come together and declare 24 hrs military counter terrorism curfew in lilu, orsumoghu, mbosi and azia in ihiala lga Anambra. Then in mgbidi, awo mama, uda that are in orlu, Orsu and Oru lga in Imo state.

These are border communities that are in Imo and Anambra state. It is the operational base of ipob gunmen. Security forces has killed and arrest some of those criminals. But a military 24hrs operation will wipe them out completely.

That is the approach wike used to flush them out of oyigbo rivers state. The same tatics should be applied in ihiala, orlu and Orsu LGA.

South East governors should wake up and save the region.

3 Likes

Re: Another Victim Of IPOB-UGM Tells His Story. I Narrowly Escaped by stanluiz(m): 11:01pm On Feb 21, 2022
gidgiddy:

If your own evidence is what someone wrote, then you will believe anything as anyone can write anything
You that lives in Lagos . What did you know apart from spreading lies and propaganda.

If you love ipob so much, then come and leave in lilu and orsumoghu community in ihiala or in orlu and Orsu communities not by living in Lagos and be saying nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Another Victim Of IPOB-UGM Tells His Story. I Narrowly Escaped by Ojiofor: 11:03pm On Feb 21, 2022
gidgiddy:

And you provided a newspaper headline as evidence against Fulani herdsmen grin

2 Likes

Re: Another Victim Of IPOB-UGM Tells His Story. I Narrowly Escaped by OneTwoOne(m): 11:09pm On Feb 21, 2022
Until you become a victim. We dey watch
minasi4841:

Till Nnamdi Kanu is released. No Biafra no peace

1 Like

Re: Another Victim Of IPOB-UGM Tells His Story. I Narrowly Escaped by OneTwoOne(m): 11:15pm On Feb 21, 2022
He's being sarcastic.

Don't take it personally
PlayerMeji:

Re: Another Victim Of IPOB-UGM Tells His Story. I Narrowly Escaped by OmoOgunOriginal(f): 11:16pm On Feb 21, 2022
DrGoodman:

You see this level of propaganda and lies by IPOB in real time.

Yet you still believe the lies that Obafemi Awolowo, a civilian ordered military troops to starve Igbo kids during the civil war.

When for months, food was being taken from Igbo Civilians and given to the Biafra officers and their families.

When the people who worked with China Achebe admitted that they deliberately published pictures from their own starvation of their people to Europe and America to whip up sentiments.

IPOB boys online are doing what Chinua Achebe and Co did.

It's just sad that they continue to fool supposedly smart people that Obafemi Awolowo, a bloody civilian, ordered a blockade

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Kwankwaso Others Form New Party / Yoruba Americans / Zulum Declares Support For Akume For APC Chairmanship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.