Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Pictures From The World Premiere Of The Mirror Boy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures From The World Premiere Of The Mirror Boy (8881 Views)

Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos / Chiwetel Ejiofor And Girlfriend At The World Premiere Of Half Of A Yellow Sun / Mirror Boy London Premiere… Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From The World Premiere Of The Mirror Boy by Guk: 10:42am On Jun 27, 2011
Watched it over the weekend in Accra Ghana. As for rating, i dont have anything to compare it with as i am not a film guru but I enjoyed watching it. It entertained me.
Re: Pictures From The World Premiere Of The Mirror Boy by daywatcher: 11:44am On Jun 27, 2011
baby-boy:

Its a movie!!!

Its not Nigerian day or African day,

People didnt dress in beeds or leaves or sheckles at the premier of King Kong!!!!

I don't get you, are they still wearing beeds, leaves and sheckles in Africa ni?

Dont get me wrong the picturees are nice. My point is that it was an opportunity to promote african/nigerian fashion also, therefore gather more interest in the area. Apart from showing that they make movies in Nigeria, what else does it say about african culture?
Re: Pictures From The World Premiere Of The Mirror Boy by obums(m): 12:09pm On Jun 27, 2011
Meen,the theatre fine die, thumps up grin to Genevieve & Osita,they rock,
Re: Pictures From The World Premiere Of The Mirror Boy by sayso: 12:30pm On Jun 27, 2011
Genny small time still dey ooohhh.Try make you and D'slam or whoever do am quick quick.That face no be small thing now ooohh,forget  costmetics and babe you too fine from people around.
Re: Pictures From The World Premiere Of The Mirror Boy by totorimi: 12:53pm On Jun 27, 2011
From gerontoligal findings I can say Genevieve should be around 35 -37 years so she should stop immediately all that bulshit talk of 31 years and I can prove it anyway.
Re: Pictures From The World Premiere Of The Mirror Boy by daywatcher: 1:16pm On Jun 27, 2011
totorimi:

From gerontoligal findings I can say Genevieve should be around 35 -37 years so she should stop immediately all that bulshit talk of 31 years and I can prove it anyway.

surele you are expecting this, prove it
Re: Pictures From The World Premiere Of The Mirror Boy by babyboy3(m): 1:22pm On Jun 27, 2011
@totorimi

You are drifting into a very dangerous territory,

All I could say to you now at this very minute? look for an Armour shield, Bullet prove top and tin hat!!!!!!!!!

Because they are coming for you!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Pictures From The World Premiere Of The Mirror Boy by denzel2009: 1:23pm On Jun 27, 2011
I have been thinking of eating Gala now.
Re: Pictures From The World Premiere Of The Mirror Boy by MMM2(m): 3:18pm On Jun 27, 2011
more pics angry
Re: Pictures From The World Premiere Of The Mirror Boy by omega25red(m): 3:20pm On Jun 27, 2011
poster

those are fabulos pictures just which you would have put the names of the people in it because i can tell you that i only recognised one person in all those pics.

by the way what is the movie about?
Re: Pictures From The World Premiere Of The Mirror Boy by kadman(m): 3:21pm On Jun 27, 2011
baby-boy:

@totorimi

You are drifting into a very dangerous territory,  

All I could say to you now at this very minute? look for an Armour shield, Bullet prove top and tin hat!!!!!!!!!

Because they are coming for you!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sooooo comin' for him . Make I just finish work reach house. Imma tear that negro a new one. What the hell !!!
Re: Pictures From The World Premiere Of The Mirror Boy by MissyB3(f): 4:00pm On Jun 27, 2011
totorimi:

From gerontoligal  findings I can say Genevieve should be around 35 -37 years so she should stop immediately all that bulshit talk of 31 years and I can prove it anyway.
From etymologic and semantic ''findings'', I can say, for certain, you need to concentrate on other things that obviously need attention other than the supposedly discerned falsity of Gene's declared age.  grin  The word is  ''gerontological'', thank me later.  tongue

Topic : Those are old pictures. . . . .Here are some photos from the premiere of ''Mirror boy'' in Accra

kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss
I certainly would want to look this young and beautiful at ''37''  cheesy

Re: Pictures From The World Premiere Of The Mirror Boy by kadman(m): 4:09pm On Jun 27, 2011
Missy B, I've missed you o, Ha Ha at you slaying that negrill.

Those pics are bangin'. Look at all the paparazzi all up in Genny's grill , and they try to tell me that girl isn't ruling the world ! SMH grin
Re: Pictures From The World Premiere Of The Mirror Boy by 1honeybee: 4:11pm On Jun 27, 2011
The mirror boy. . . .hnmm.

My opinion? if and only if u just feel like putting moni into the making of the silly movie, go cinema watch am but if not, wait till its uploaded on youtube or something. You wont be missing a thing cos the movie is a waste of moni. the movie is not worthy of all the ads and watever surrounding it. I wasted my moni and 90mins on my time in dat cinema
Re: Pictures From The World Premiere Of The Mirror Boy by MissyB3(f): 4:24pm On Jun 27, 2011
kadman:

Missy B, I've missed you o,  Ha Ha at you slaying that negrill.

Those pics are bangin'. Look at all the paparazzi all up in Genny's grill , and they try to tell me that girl isn't ruling the world ! SMH  grin
Hey Kadman, haven't seen your comment(s) in this section for quite some time now, you aiight?  smiley

Don't mind these yeye people, I look at the style and class evident in picture 1, the pure beauty evident in picture 2, the fame evident in picture 4 and I'm like '' How can anyone possibly hate on this lady whose only offense is being beautfiful, classy and of course doing Nigeria proud''. Nairalanders tire me o.

1honeybee:

The mirror boy. . . .hnmm.

My opinion? if and only if u just feel like putting moni into the making of the silly movie, go cinema watch am but if not, wait till its uploaded on youtube or something. You wont be missing a thing cos the movie is a waste of moni. the movie is not worthy of all the ads and watever surrounding it. I wasted my moni and 90mins on my time in dat cinema
Yup! I hear the movie isn't so good. I can't be bothered . . . Still waiting for the one and only Ijè to be available on youtube.  grin
Re: Pictures From The World Premiere Of The Mirror Boy by ragdollz: 4:43pm On Jun 27, 2011
Genevieve this, Genny that. . . . looks like everywhere you turn ol' girl is making it happen! However there is such a thing as over-exposure and over-usage. It has happened to many in the past: RMD, Ramsey Noah, and long ago, Regina Askia. People start to get sick and tired of seeing your face in the paper/ on the screen. Anyway, I'm proud of any hardworking Nigerian/African, no matter what they may have hiding in their closet.
Re: Pictures From The World Premiere Of The Mirror Boy by alexola20(m): 5:00pm On Jun 27, 2011
Re: Pictures From The World Premiere Of The Mirror Boy by ronkebp(f): 6:19pm On Jun 27, 2011
^^^^because they not conscious of their weight, that's why,
Re: Pictures From The World Premiere Of The Mirror Boy by alexola20(m): 7:28pm On Jun 27, 2011
Re: Pictures From The World Premiere Of The Mirror Boy by alexola20(m): 7:30pm On Jun 27, 2011
Re: Pictures From The World Premiere Of The Mirror Boy by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 27, 2011
gene looks FANTASTIC. everyone else, not so much. some people need serious help with their hair and styling, and almost all the men failed to wear something decent.
Re: Pictures From The World Premiere Of The Mirror Boy by tlops(m): 8:05pm On Jun 27, 2011
wow Osita, Aki
Re: Pictures From The World Premiere Of The Mirror Boy by OlaRay4(m): 8:29pm On Jun 27, 2011
did anyone even notice that the star of the movie Edward Kagutuzi! he did play the leading role!
Re: Pictures From The World Premiere Of The Mirror Boy by Goldieluks: 8:34pm On Jun 27, 2011
Wow ,very nice picx.
Re: Pictures From The World Premiere Of The Mirror Boy by MeGaStReEt: 10:31pm On Jun 27, 2011
Please,

What is Mirror Boy

Have Aki and Paw Paw started making Mirror for our home use??
Re: Pictures From The World Premiere Of The Mirror Boy by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 27, 2011
Lovely pictures, looks like the premiere went well.

Seen the adverts on Nollywood / SKY, look forward to watching the whole movie, when it becomes available.
Re: Pictures From The World Premiere Of The Mirror Boy by Finland(m): 5:25am On Jun 28, 2011
Genevieve is kinda looking old even with her make-up, Kudos though!
Re: Pictures From The World Premiere Of The Mirror Boy by Nobody: 5:35am On Jun 28, 2011
Missy ★ B:

From etymologic and semantic ''findings'', I can say, for certain, you need to concentrate on other things that obviously need attention other than the supposedly discerned falsity of Gene's declared age.  grin  The word is  ''gerontological'', thank me later.  tongue

Topic : Those are old pictures. . . . .Here are some photos from the premiere of ''Mirror boy'' in Accra

kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss
I certainly would want to look this young and beautiful at ''37''  cheesy

Nice pixs and by the way who is that preety lady posing with Pawpaw in the picture?
Is that his wife or girlfriend? smiley
Re: Pictures From The World Premiere Of The Mirror Boy by babyboy3(m): 9:59am On Jun 28, 2011

Your point is?
Re: Pictures From The World Premiere Of The Mirror Boy by MissyB3(f): 10:11am On Jun 28, 2011
Baby girl, I don notice you, oya, gerrrrrout of my way so I can see better people. grin
Re: Pictures From The World Premiere Of The Mirror Boy by babyboy3(m): 10:27am On Jun 28, 2011
Baby girl, I don notice you, oya, gerrrrrout of my way so I can see better people.

Dumbo!!!!!!!! whats your point!!!

gerrrrrout of my way

Why?

You cant see where you want to place your lips?
Re: Pictures From The World Premiere Of The Mirror Boy by MissyB3(f): 1:44pm On Jun 28, 2011
baby-boy:

Dumbo!!!!!!!! whats your point!!!
To make you, blind bartimaeus-ious good-for-nothing grouch see how much better than you your object of hatred is, darling. For the very last time on this thread, your irksome presence has been taken notice of, so get the ___ outta my way and speak only if and when spoken to. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Singer Rihanna Flaunts Her Dick Shaped Purse (photos) / Meet The Beautiful Lawyer That Defended Naira Marley Before Abuja Mobile Court / PHOTO: Sexy Picture Of Mercy Aigbe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.