Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Pictures From The World Premiere Of The Mirror Boy - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures From The World Premiere Of The Mirror Boy (8880 Views)

Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos / Chiwetel Ejiofor And Girlfriend At The World Premiere Of Half Of A Yellow Sun / Mirror Boy London Premiere… Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Pictures From The World Premiere Of The Mirror Boy by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 28, 2011
I love genny's dress on the pic Welli posted. cute dress
Re: Pictures From The World Premiere Of The Mirror Boy by kadman(m): 7:32pm On Jun 28, 2011
baby-boy:

Your point is?

Point is there are new, argubaly better pictures of the same event. You were not the OP. . so what's your point ?
Re: Pictures From The World Premiere Of The Mirror Boy by MissyB3(f): 9:56pm On Jun 28, 2011
kadman:

Point is there are new, argubaly better pictures of the same event. You were not the OP. .  so what's your point ?
Don't mind the yeye girl in male clothing. He wouldn't allow me talk about Gene without raising his ugly head. Attention seeker oshi!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’m S€xier Than Kim Kardashian- Photos (COMMENT IF YOU ACCEPT OR NOT) / Singer Rihanna Flaunts Her Dick Shaped Purse (photos) / Meet The Beautiful Lawyer That Defended Naira Marley Before Abuja Mobile Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.