Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Which Chemical Can Be Used To Restore This Man's Teeth-pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Chemical Can Be Used To Restore This Man's Teeth-pics (3746 Views)

Why We Used Buhari’s Teeth-Picking Picture For Illustration- Scottish University / Waoo Only Yoruba Nation Can Restore This Back / APC Crisis: President Buhari Seeks To Restore Peace As He Meets Amosun, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Chemical Can Be Used To Restore This Man's Teeth-pics by sekundosekundo: 10:40pm On Feb 21, 2022
I wonder if this man's wife kisses him.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Chemical Can Be Used To Restore This Man's Teeth-pics by BloomingDale(f): 10:43pm On Feb 21, 2022
Re: Which Chemical Can Be Used To Restore This Man's Teeth-pics by 9182736455O1999(m): 10:47pm On Feb 21, 2022
This forum eh

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Chemical Can Be Used To Restore This Man's Teeth-pics by NwaNimo1(m): 10:53pm On Feb 21, 2022

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Chemical Can Be Used To Restore This Man's Teeth-pics by stevnwigw1: 1:12am On Feb 22, 2022
kiss
Re: Which Chemical Can Be Used To Restore This Man's Teeth-pics by Ezemust: 1:14am On Feb 22, 2022
Wahala 4 nairaland

4 Likes

Re: Which Chemical Can Be Used To Restore This Man's Teeth-pics by shortIGBOman: 5:38am On Feb 22, 2022
sekundosekundo:

Go easy on him. Tinubu will be the first President of Biafra grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Chemical Can Be Used To Restore This Man's Teeth-pics by Tochi3(m): 5:41am On Feb 22, 2022
cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Chemical Can Be Used To Restore This Man's Teeth-pics by Freestainworld(m): 6:01am On Feb 22, 2022
Just use Aboniki Bam

6 Likes

Re: Which Chemical Can Be Used To Restore This Man's Teeth-pics by pyyxxaro: 6:53am On Feb 22, 2022
Mixture of Gamalin 20 20 and Sulphuric acid

4 Likes

Re: Which Chemical Can Be Used To Restore This Man's Teeth-pics by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:27am On Feb 22, 2022
Have they tried hydrochloric acid? grin

4 Likes

Re: Which Chemical Can Be Used To Restore This Man's Teeth-pics by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:27am On Feb 22, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Go easy on him. Tinubu will be the first President of Biafra grin
You mean the online country? grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Chemical Can Be Used To Restore This Man's Teeth-pics by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 22, 2022
All of una dey craze

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Chemical Can Be Used To Restore This Man's Teeth-pics by naija4life247: 8:02am On Feb 22, 2022
sekundosekundo:

I am sorry.

When a man sleeps with his wife in the open market square, a child like this is born.

Such a child grows up to be unfortunate and cursed. Such a child will eventually end up at the psychiatric hospital.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Chemical Can Be Used To Restore This Man's Teeth-pics by mybiz234: 8:34am On Feb 22, 2022
naija4life247:

I am sorry.

When a man sleeps with his wife in the open market square, a child like this is born.

Such a child grows up to be unfortunate and cursed. Such a child will eventually end up at the psychiatric hospital.

Lolz. Your pain is obvious

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Chemical Can Be Used To Restore This Man's Teeth-pics by Ttalk: 9:02am On Feb 22, 2022
sekundosekundo:

Show us the teeth of your parents let's compare

1 Like

Re: Which Chemical Can Be Used To Restore This Man's Teeth-pics by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:06am On Feb 22, 2022
Senomi:
All of una dey craze
Hahahaha grin

You too like vawulence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Chemical Can Be Used To Restore This Man's Teeth-pics by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:07am On Feb 22, 2022
Ttalk:

Show us the teeth of your parents let's compare
If he does, what will you show him in return, seeing that your father lost all his tooth in street fights? grin

7 Likes

Re: Which Chemical Can Be Used To Restore This Man's Teeth-pics by joyandfaith: 9:09am On Feb 22, 2022
sekundosekundo:

That is one of reason mc oluomo is more relevant the so-called educated folks.

1 Like

Re: Which Chemical Can Be Used To Restore This Man's Teeth-pics by Ekpeitit(m): 9:28am On Feb 22, 2022
THE CHEMICAL FROM OTU NNE GI.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Chemical Can Be Used To Restore This Man's Teeth-pics by Jack005(m): 9:35am On Feb 22, 2022
grin grin grin..Nairaland and gbas gbos..

2 Likes

Re: Which Chemical Can Be Used To Restore This Man's Teeth-pics by Shetemi12(m): 9:38am On Feb 22, 2022
If I should have this type of teeth and I should make it in life. I would jump at it but that's not the reality now. You can see yourself, that the picture you posted is blurry, I would strongly advise you to get a better phone for quality picture when you download.

N.B On his Mandate, I shall always stand!

5 Likes

Re: Which Chemical Can Be Used To Restore This Man's Teeth-pics by Lipscomb(m): 9:40am On Feb 22, 2022
You don't have common sense at all your poorly upbringing saying a lot about your submission. The op is bringing curse to his head in the name of politics.
mybiz234:

Lolz. Your pain is obvious

2 Likes

Re: Which Chemical Can Be Used To Restore This Man's Teeth-pics by mybiz234: 10:43am On Feb 22, 2022
Lipscomb:
You don't have common sense at all your poorly upbringing saying a lot about your submission. The op is bringing curse to his head in the name of politics.

Lolz. But when you called Jonathan as jonaddaft and when you called him ineffectual baboon and drunkard, you were bringing blessings upon yourself, Abi?

Òpònú ayíràdà ni ẹ́.

You are a pained idiot with function less brain.

People in your camp are trained to deceive yourselves.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Chemical Can Be Used To Restore This Man's Teeth-pics by mybiz234: 10:47am On Feb 22, 2022
Shetemi12:
If I should have this type of teeth and I should make it in life!

This your statement is a clear sign of mental daftness. Go to the street and see so many brown teeth people that are pushing wheelbarrow. grin

When Tinubu gives you people Ponmo, you begin to talk daft talk. grin

1 Like

Re: Which Chemical Can Be Used To Restore This Man's Teeth-pics by shortIGBOman: 12:03pm On Feb 22, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
You mean the online country? grin

Yes. Biafra is an Online Country. grin
Re: Which Chemical Can Be Used To Restore This Man's Teeth-pics by Neerich1512(m): 12:16pm On Feb 22, 2022
Dear Naralander, its been long I heard from Lai Mohammed. Pls any update frm him

2 Likes

Re: Which Chemical Can Be Used To Restore This Man's Teeth-pics by BeardedmeatR(m): 1:43pm On Feb 22, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Yes. Biafra is an Online Country. grin
That's the one tinubu will be president. Not my Biafra ordained by Chukwu okike Abiama.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Chemical Can Be Used To Restore This Man's Teeth-pics by BeardedmeatR(m): 1:44pm On Feb 22, 2022
Shetemi12:
If I should have this type of teeth and I should make it in life. I would jump at it but that's not the reality now. You can see yourself, that the picture you posted is blurry, I would strongly advise you to get a better phone for quality picture when you download.

N.B On his Mandate, I shall always stand!
You forgot to filter the fingers grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Chemical Can Be Used To Restore This Man's Teeth-pics by shortIGBOman: 3:17pm On Feb 22, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
That's the one tinubu will be president. Not my Biafra ordained by Chukwu okike Abiama.

Your Landlocked Biafra, which consist of the 4 Eastern States. Ebonyi, Imo, Enugu and Abia States. Anambra is IGALA ancestral State and the North will soon reclaim it. cheesy
Re: Which Chemical Can Be Used To Restore This Man's Teeth-pics by BeardedmeatR(m): 3:20pm On Feb 22, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Your Landlocked Biafra, which consist of the 4 Eastern States. Ebonyi, Imo, Enugu and Abia States. Anambra is IGALA ancestral State and the North will soon reclaim it. cheesy
Have you ever travelled out of ogbomosho before?

1 Like

Re: Which Chemical Can Be Used To Restore This Man's Teeth-pics by shortIGBOman: 3:30pm On Feb 22, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
Have you ever travelled out of ogbomosho before?

Chibuzor, you think say everyone be like you? grin I dey Owerri right now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! Boko Haram Arrange To Attack Abuja!!! / Abacha's Children VS Buhari's Children: SCHOOLS ATTENDED / Sanusi Faults Olaniwun Ajayi On Northern Domination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.