Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,116 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Breaking News!!! Boko Haram Arrange To Attack Abuja!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!!! Boko Haram Arrange To Attack Abuja!!! (3745 Views)

Leaked Memo: Bandits Planning To Attack Abuja-Kaduna Train Soon – DSS / Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Attack Abuja And Lagos (Video) / Terrorists Plan To Attack Abuja - Customs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News!!! Boko Haram Arrange To Attack Abuja!!! by Ebi2233: 12:50pm On Jul 25, 2022
FOR THOSE OF US IN ABUJA AND FOR THOSE OF US THAT HAVE RELATIVES AND FRIENDS IN ABUJA, ALSO FOR ANYONE YOU KNOW VISITING ABUJA.
THERE IS A GRAND PLAN BY THE BOKOHARAM SECT TO CARRY OUT A TERRIBLE ATTACK ON ABUJA THAT WILL BE GREATER THAN KUJE PRISON ATTACK!
I JUST GOT THIS FROM A TOP SECURITY CHIEF THIS NIGHT!
THE DSS AND OTHER SECURITY NETWORK HAS BEEN PLACED ON RED ALERT! SOME OF THEM THAT WERE OFF FOR THE DAY AND WEEK HAVE BEEN CALLED BACK!
PLEASE WATCH YOUR MOVEMENT AND TELL SOMEONE YOU KNOW TO STAY ALERT!
WE ARE IN DANGEROUS TIMES IN OUR COUNTRY!
STAY SAFE!
MAY GOD HELP US...

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!! Boko Haram Arrange To Attack Abuja!!! by stevnwigw1: 12:52pm On Jul 25, 2022
President Muhammadu Buhari should resign already.

14 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Boko Haram Arrange To Attack Abuja!!! by Deprofessional(m): 12:53pm On Jul 25, 2022
Ebi2233:
FOR THOSE OF US IN ABUJA AND FOR THOSE OF US THAT HAVE RELATIVES AND FRIENDS IN ABUJA, ALSO FOR ANYONE YOU KNOW VISITING ABUJA.
THERE IS A GRAND PLAN BY THE BOKOHARAM SECT TO CARRY OUT A TERRIBLE ATTACK ON ABUJA THAT WILL BE GREATER THAN KUJE PRISON ATTACK!
THE DSS AND OTHER SECURITY NETWORK HAS BEEN PLACED ON RED ALERT! SOME OF THEM THAT WERE OFF FOR THE DAY AND WEEK HAVE BEEN CALLED BACK!
STAY SAFE!
MAY GOD HELP US...

In Biafra, there will be no terrorists.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Boko Haram Arrange To Attack Abuja!!! by Totilopussylick(m): 12:57pm On Jul 25, 2022
stevnwigw1:

Allow guy man to enjoy the fruit of his labours tongue
Re: Breaking News!!! Boko Haram Arrange To Attack Abuja!!! by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 25, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Breaking News!!! Boko Haram Arrange To Attack Abuja!!! by Viscuz: 1:00pm On Jul 25, 2022
Commander in chief is a Vice Presidental candidate

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!! Boko Haram Arrange To Attack Abuja!!! by tillaman(m): 1:06pm On Jul 25, 2022
Huh
Re: Breaking News!!! Boko Haram Arrange To Attack Abuja!!! by Ebi2233: 1:11pm On Jul 25, 2022
Nigeria will not last more than 2 years from now.

8 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Boko Haram Arrange To Attack Abuja!!! by delpee(f): 1:17pm On Jul 25, 2022
I pray that this is a false alarm. I also read somewhere that FGC Kwali PTA have advised parents to pick up their children. No idea if it is true.

May the Lord guide our steps and deliver us all.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!! Boko Haram Arrange To Attack Abuja!!! by Ebi2233: 1:22pm On Jul 25, 2022
delpee:
I pray that this is a false alarm. I also read somewhere that FGC Kwali PTA have advised parents to pick up their children. No idea if it is true.

It's not a false alarm

8 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Boko Haram Arrange To Attack Abuja!!! by Deprofessional(m): 1:25pm On Jul 25, 2022
Ebi2233:
Nigeria will not last more than 2 years from now.

Amen. Let it be so.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Boko Haram Arrange To Attack Abuja!!! by denko(m): 1:25pm On Jul 25, 2022
The North has sold the country to extremist.
Re: Breaking News!!! Boko Haram Arrange To Attack Abuja!!! by delpee(f): 1:26pm On Jul 25, 2022
L
Re: Breaking News!!! Boko Haram Arrange To Attack Abuja!!! by Obidient4life2: 1:26pm On Jul 25, 2022
Ebi2233:
STAY SAFE!
MAY GOD HELP US...

They wil carry out their attack successfully and go without any arrest!

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Boko Haram Arrange To Attack Abuja!!! by Ebi2233: 1:28pm On Jul 25, 2022
delpee:

May the Lord guide our steps and deliver us all from this trauma.

Its not false a trusted security official told it to me too.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Boko Haram Arrange To Attack Abuja!!! by ybn(m): 1:29pm On Jul 25, 2022
delpee:

It is all FGCs in Abuja, not only Kwali

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Boko Haram Arrange To Attack Abuja!!! by delpee(f): 1:29pm On Jul 25, 2022
Ebi2233:

It's not a false alarm

shocked
This nation will not fall by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Boko Haram Arrange To Attack Abuja!!! by delpee(f): 1:29pm On Jul 25, 2022
ybn:

It is all FGCs in Abuja, not only Kwali

Ha!
Re: Breaking News!!! Boko Haram Arrange To Attack Abuja!!! by Ebi2233: 1:30pm On Jul 25, 2022
delpee:

shocked
This nation will not fall by God's grace.

Go tell that to Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Boko Haram Arrange To Attack Abuja!!! by SouthSouth1914: 1:49pm On Jul 25, 2022
Bandits have infiltrated Nigerian government at the highest level. APC has brought death and destruction to this once manageable country!

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Boko Haram Arrange To Attack Abuja!!! by mycar: 1:53pm On Jul 25, 2022
The capital city for that matter.
During Jonathan time, it was sucide bombing, I die , you die but now, they attack and go Scot free and you die alone, and we said that we have a government and still want them back in office again?

8 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Boko Haram Arrange To Attack Abuja!!! by sterlingD(m): 2:17pm On Jul 25, 2022
Na wao
Re: Breaking News!!! Boko Haram Arrange To Attack Abuja!!! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 25, 2022
Why can't these people focus on Aso Rock and leave the people alone.
Re: Breaking News!!! Boko Haram Arrange To Attack Abuja!!! by blaquebelle: 2:33pm On Jul 25, 2022
There is no way to verify if this is false news.
Re: Breaking News!!! Boko Haram Arrange To Attack Abuja!!! by sunnx(f): 2:34pm On Jul 25, 2022
stevnwigw1:

Or surrender himself to the sect to make him a living caricature

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!! Boko Haram Arrange To Attack Abuja!!! by Laggafin: 2:36pm On Jul 25, 2022
Is dis a script to cancel 2023 Elections? IM WATCHING IN 5d
Re: Breaking News!!! Boko Haram Arrange To Attack Abuja!!! by HenryWilliams(m): 2:36pm On Jul 25, 2022
Kindly head straight to Aso Rock or NASS
Your services to do the needful is urgently required.
Re: Breaking News!!! Boko Haram Arrange To Attack Abuja!!! by princeemmma(m): 2:37pm On Jul 25, 2022
You mean Aso Rock?
Re: Breaking News!!! Boko Haram Arrange To Attack Abuja!!! by Vote4ObiDatti: 2:41pm On Jul 25, 2022
Ebi2233:
STAY SAFE!
MAY GOD HELP US...

It was a long time coming and discernible people knew it would happen sooner or later. Nowhere in Abuja is safe anymore maybe just Aso rock. City centre is within their grasps while suburbs like Lugbe, Airport road, Dei-Dei, Nyanya, Kubwa and the rest are now their territories.

Nigeria is sinking day by day yet dead men walking like tinubu is still saying it's his turn. No wahala, we shall see.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Boko Haram Arrange To Attack Abuja!!! by coputa(m): 3:08pm On Jul 25, 2022
When they attacked kuje prison,there was no security to repel them,this is a sign that all these are APC government sponsored attacks.I see many attacks coming months before the election ostensibly to distabilize the election.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Boko Haram Arrange To Attack Abuja!!! by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 25, 2022
The chicken don dey roost, e don come back home since. Shei una dey use region and religion play politics for Nigeria? Na beginning be this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi In Tears As Nigerians Welcome Him In Grand Style At Labour Party Summi / Abacha's Children VS Buhari's Children: SCHOOLS ATTENDED / Nigeria Will Teach Burkina Faso, Mali, Niger The Lesson Of Their Lives - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.