Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,917 members, 7,817,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Catholic Are Permitted To Drink Beer Rev Father Oluoma Never Said Anything Wrong - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Are Permitted To Drink Beer Rev Father Oluoma Never Said Anything Wrong (355 Views)

Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma / Father Oluoma: If Your Wife Slaps You, Go And Drink Beer (Video) / Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catholic Are Permitted To Drink Beer Rev Father Oluoma Never Said Anything Wrong by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:42pm On Feb 21, 2022
I see some nairalanders castigating Rev Father Oluoma but they failed to realized that Catholic permit drinking of beer.

Catholic permit drinking of alcoholic drink although in moderation

Rev Father Oluoma said, men can take just a bottle of beer to cool off their head so they don't engage in physical fight with their wife incase their wife slapped them

Pope Benedict xvi is a lover of beer & even celebrated his birthday with lots of beer for everyone to drink. Here's the link to one of his birthday where every attendees who love beer drank beer to their satisfaction https://guardian.ng/features/pope-benedict-xvi-alcohol-and-the-rest-of-us/

Drinking of beer is allowed in catholism, let nobody condemn Rev Fr Oluoma for his utterances

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Catholic Are Permitted To Drink Beer Rev Father Oluoma Never Said Anything Wrong by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:43pm On Feb 21, 2022
Who takes Christians and their confusion serious tho? cheesy
Re: Catholic Are Permitted To Drink Beer Rev Father Oluoma Never Said Anything Wrong by OmoOgunOriginal(f): 11:08pm On Feb 21, 2022
Most people don't know history is the issue. The first beers were brewed by Catholic reverend fathers
Re: Catholic Are Permitted To Drink Beer Rev Father Oluoma Never Said Anything Wrong by fullnetwork: 11:27pm On Feb 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Who takes Christians and their confusion serious tho? cheesy
Just listen to yourself.
Re: Catholic Are Permitted To Drink Beer Rev Father Oluoma Never Said Anything Wrong by Tav22w(m): 3:07pm On May 12, 2022
Please add my number WhatsApp, you may have any misunderstanding about me. I'm not the person you said, and I'm not a liar. Maybe you should cancel your slander against me WhatsApp‪+86 131 3816 6146‬
Re: Catholic Are Permitted To Drink Beer Rev Father Oluoma Never Said Anything Wrong by lr1eir(m): 9:45pm On May 12, 2022
Scam, Thief, Liar Fraudster
Scam, Thief, Liar Fraudster
Scam, Thief, Liar FraudsterScam, Thief, Liar FraudsterFraud, scam, Thief. Scam, Thief, Liar FraudsterFraud, scam, Thief. Scam, Thief, Liar FraudsterFraud, scam, Thief. Scam, Thief, Liar FraudsterFraud, scam, Thief. Scam, Thief, Liar FraudsterFraud, scam, Thief. Scam, Thief, Liar FraudsterFraud, scam, Thief. Scam, Thief, Liar FraudsterScam, Thief, Liar FraudsterFraud, scam, Thief. Scam, Thief, Liar FraudsterFraud, scam, Thief. Scam, Thief, Liar FraudsterFraud, scam, Thief. Scam, Thief, Liar FraudsterFraud, scam, Thief. Scam, Thief, Liar FraudsterFraud,

scam, Thief. Scam, Thief, Liar FraudsterFraud, scam, Thief. Scam, Thief, Liar FraudsterFraud, scam, Thief. Scam, Thief, Liar FraudsterFraud, scam, Thief. Scam, Thief, Liar FraudsterFraud, scam, Thief. Scam, Thief, Liar FraudsterScam, Thief, Liar FraudsterScam, Thief, Liar FraudsterScam, Thief, Liar FraudsterScam, Thief, Liar FraudsterScam, Thief, Liar
Re: Catholic Are Permitted To Drink Beer Rev Father Oluoma Never Said Anything Wrong by C2q7e6: 9:46pm On May 18, 2022
Why do you play tricks on my post? You must give me an explanation. Why do you scold me
Why do you play tricks on my post? You must give me an explanation. Why do you scold me

(1) (Reply)

Koinonia Sermon / ⭐️ (Watch Now) 3 HOURS BREAKTHROUGH MIDNIGHT PRAYERS with Apostle Joshua Selman / How To Generate Spiritual Energy (strength ) For Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.