Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Allah & Muhammad's Blunders Pt 1 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Allah & Muhammad's Blunders Pt 1 (355 Views)

Who Was The Last Proohet Of Allah, Muhammad Or Umar? / Shiloh 2020: The Too Many Blunders Of Bishop Oyedepo (A Must Read) / The Words Of Jesus Are Not Words Of Allah/Muhammad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Allah & Muhammad's Blunders Pt 1 by GreatAxeMan: 2:54am On Mar 28, 2022
The original monotheistic, Abrahamic faith of Judaism did not exist before Moses and Aaron led the children of Israel out of captivity and into the land of Canaan to discipline the ancestors of the modern day Arabs.

It was at this time that God gave His Laws and Commandments to Moses and He made Aaron the first High Priest of the newly independent Theocratic Republic of Israel:

Exodus 31:18

When the LORD finished speaking to Moses on Mount Sinai, he gave him the two tablets of the covenant law, the tablets of stone inscribed by the finger of God.

After Mosaic Law had been established, it became the moral and spiritual guide for all other prophets who followed after Moses.

On the other hand, allah's prophet muhammad claimed that he was the successor to Moses.

It is not unusual to hear followers of allah's prophet claim that this Biblical prophecy refers to their prophet:

Acts 3:22
For Moses said, ‘The Lord your God will raise up for ye a prophet like me from amongst thine brethren; ye must listen to everything he tells ye.

However it is obvious that this scripture could not refer to cursed and condemned prophet of allah because even his god affirms that he had no faith or scripture:

Surah 42:52

And thus have we inspired in thee O muhammad a spirit of our command. Thou knowest not what the scripture was nor what the faith. But we guide whom we will of our bondsmen...

This of course raises a number of uncomfortable questions for the followers of allah's partner, sorry, "prophet", for which they have no answers:

1. How can followers of allah's prophet claim he was restoring Abrahamic monotheism when he was born under Satan's control and did not know what the Scriptures are or what the faith is?

2. How did allah's prophet go from being a pagan under the influence of Satan to instantly becoming a "prophet" after receiving just one koranic revelation? Can someone go from being a fresher one day to becoming a PhD the next day? Or from being an army recruit one day to being a 5 Star General e following day?

How do AntiChristian and haekymbahd explain this blunder?
Re: Allah & Muhammad's Blunders Pt 1 by Nobody: 3:48am On Mar 28, 2022
Mohammed was a false prophet. Of all the founders of the world's great religions, Islam is the only one founded by a man who bore arms, murdered. raped and exhibited unpleasant viciousness. Islam is a mishmash of the old testament (Judaism) and the new testament (Christianity). There are 2 major school of thoughts as to how Mohammed put the Koran together.
The first is that a Sergio an excommunicated monk from Rome, wandered into Arabia and ran into Mohammed and used him to corrupt Christianity so as to get back at the Church.
The second is Mohammed kidnapped some Jewish scholars who were known to be very many in Mecca at that time having fled Judea since the sacking of Jerusalem. The errors in the Koran many attribute to the fact that these Rabbis had mixed up and limited understanding of Christianity, hence some glaring confusion of Christian concepts in the Koran, Others say the Rabbis deliberately put the errors in the Koran so that someday everyone except the culturally affiliated will come to glaringly see what a fraudulent document the Koran is. I believe this later is the case of the origin of that evil book.
Re: Allah & Muhammad's Blunders Pt 1 by CoronaVirusPro: 4:49am On Mar 28, 2022
jerseyboy:
Mohammed was a false prophet. Of all the founders of the world's great religions, Islam is the only one founded by a man who bore arms, murdered. raped and exhibited unpleasant viciousness. Islam is a mishmash of the old testament (Judaism) and the new testament (Christianity). There are 2 major school of thoughts as to how Mohammed put the Koran together.
The first is that a Sergio an excommunicated monk from Rome, wandered into Arabia and ran into Mohammed and used him to corrupt Christianity so as to get back at the Church.
The second is Mohammed kidnapped some Jewish scholars who were known to be very many in Mecca at that time having fled Judea since the sacking of Jerusalem. The errors in the Koran many attribute to the fact that these Rabbis had mixed up and limited understanding of Christianity, hence some glaring confusion of Christian concepts in the Koran, Others say the Rabbis deliberately put the errors in the Koran so that someday everyone except the culturally affiliated will come to glaringly see what a fraudulent document the Koran is. I believe this later is the case of the origin of that evil book.

You still here hating and same religion is the fastest growing religion in the world.

NB- I don’t do religion but if I would ever do one, it’s going be Islam. Religion is pure and direct.

Unlike the other,m that I can twist it to sooth anything.
Re: Allah & Muhammad's Blunders Pt 1 by falcon01: 5:55am On Mar 28, 2022
Axeman
Re: Allah & Muhammad's Blunders Pt 1 by Suspect1: 6:38am On Mar 28, 2022
jerseyboy:
The second is Mohammed kidnapped some Jewish scholars who were known to be very many in Mecca at that time having fled Judea since the sacking of Jerusalem. The errors in the Koran many attribute to the fact that these Rabbis had mixed up and limited understanding of Christianity, the
what would be your reaction if same shits were said about your fake jesus?.

I hate noise makers like you.

Re: Allah & Muhammad's Blunders Pt 1 by AllahIsGarbage: 7:11am On Mar 28, 2022
Pure and direct? I notice you didn't say it was righteous or that it guarantees salvation.

A "religion" where the god arranges for people to commit adultery:

Sahih Muslim 2658a

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying. Allah fixed the very portion of adultery which a man will indulge in. There would be no escape from it . The adultery of the eye is the lustful look and the adultery of the ears is listening to voluptuous (song or talk) and the adultery of the tongue is licentious speech and the adultery of the hand is the lustful grip (embrace) and the adultery of the feet is to walk (to the place) where he intends to commit adultery

CoronaVirusPro:

You still here hating and same religion is the fastest growing religion in the world.

NB- I don’t do religion but if I would ever do one, it’s going be Islam. Religion is pure and direct.

Unlike the other,m that I can twist it to sooth anything.

Re: Allah & Muhammad's Blunders Pt 1 by AntiChristian: 8:58am On Mar 28, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
The original monotheistic, Abrahamic faith of Judaism did not exist before Moses and Aaron led the children of Israel out of captivity and into the land of Canaan to discipline the ancestors of the modern day Arabs.

It was at this time that God gave His Laws and Commandments to Moses and He made Aaron the first High Priest of the newly independent Theocratic Republic of Israel:

Exodus 31:18

When the LORD finished speaking to Moses on Mount Sinai, he gave him the two tablets of the covenant law, the tablets of stone inscribed by the finger of God.

After Mosaic Law had been established, it became the moral and spiritual guide for all other prophets who followed after Moses.

This your theory is false to us in Islam. Noah was the first messenger of Allah!

Allaah says of Nooh (interpretation of the meaning):

“And recite to them the news of Nooh (Noah). When he said to his people: ‘O my people, if my stay (with you), and my reminding (you) of the Ayaat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) of Allaah is hard on you, then I put my trust in Allaah. So devise your plot, you and your partners, and let not your plot be in doubt for you. Then pass your sentence on me and give me no respite.

72. ‘But if you turn away (from accepting my doctrine of Islamic Monotheism, i.e. to worship none but Allaah), then no reward have I asked of you, my reward is only from Allaah, and I have been commanded to be of the Muslims (i.e. those who submit to Allaah’s Will)’”

[Yoonus 10:71-72]

Abraham had his revelation just as Moses had his.

On the other hand, allah's prophet muhammad claimed that he was the successor to Moses.

It is not unusual to hear followers of allah's prophet claim that this Biblical prophecy refers to their prophet:

Acts 3:22
For Moses said, ‘The Lord your God will raise up for ye a prophet like me from amongst thine brethren; ye must listen to everything he tells ye.
Where did Allah's prophet claim he was the successor to Moses?

However it is obvious that this scripture could not refer to cursed and condemned prophet of allah because even his god affirms that he had no faith or scripture:
Our Prophet was not curse nor condemned but you and your family will be cursed and condemned to the cross just like your biblical Jesus was.

Surah 42:52

And thus have we inspired in thee O muhammad a spirit of our command. Thou knowest not what the scripture was nor what the faith. But we guide whom we will of our bondsmen...
Yes, he does nothing in Islam except with inspiration!

This of course raises a number of uncomfortable questions for the followers of allah's partner, sorry, "prophet", for which they have no answers:

1. How can followers of allah's prophet claim he was restoring Abrahamic monotheism when he was born under Satan's control and did not know what the Scriptures are or what the faith is?

Wrong premises will of course lead to a wrong conclusion. The verse you quoted even goes against what you are saying! The verse is similar to "I can of my own self do nothing" But you have eyes but no insight!

2. How did allah's prophet go from being a pagan under the influence of Satan to instantly becoming a "prophet" after receiving just one koranic revelation? Can someone go from being a fresher one day to becoming a PhD the next day? Or from being an army recruit one day to being a 5 Star General e following day?

Since you believe Paul can go from Saul to Paul after Jesus blinded him with a light. He then wrote 14 books even more than the other 11 disciples combined. And you do not claim Paul may be guided by Satan despite no evidence that Jesus truly appointed him as a disciple. You have a warped brain!

The Prophet was never a Pagan. You should bring evidence he was?

The Prophet was not influenced by Satan in Paganism. You should bring evidence he was?

How do AntiChristian and haekymbahd explain this blunder?

seems the blunder only exists in your illogical brain!
Re: Allah & Muhammad's Blunders Pt 1 by GreatAxeMan: 10:59am On Mar 28, 2022
AntiChristian:

This your theory is false to us in Islam. Noah was the first messenger of Allah!

Allaah says of Nooh (interpretation of the meaning):

“And recite to them the news of Nooh (Noah). When he said to his people: ‘O my people, if my stay (with you), and my reminding (you) of the Ayaat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) of Allaah is hard on you, then I put my trust in Allaah. So devise your plot, you and your partners, and let not your plot be in doubt for you. Then pass your sentence on me and give me no respite.

72. ‘But if you turn away (from accepting my doctrine of Islamic Monotheism, i.e. to worship none but Allaah), then no reward have I asked of you, my reward is only from Allaah, and I have been commanded to be of the Muslims (i.e. those who submit to Allaah’s Will)’”

[Yoonus 10:71-72]

Abraham had his revelation just as Moses had his.

Once again you have evaded the question which makes me suspect that you are afraid that the answer will destroy your faith.

I was clearly talking about the prophets who came AFTER Moses and not the ones who came before him to whom NO scriptures were revealed.

Show me in all of your books from the koran to the Hadith to the Sirat where it is written that allah gave scripture to either Abraham or Noah.

Where did Allah's prophet claim he was the successor to Moses?

I never said that your prophet claimed to be Moses' successor. I claimed that muslims say that their prophet is the successor to Moses who is mentioned in Christianity and Judaism. Are you going to deny that Muslims have never made such claims?

Our Prophet was not curse nor condemned but you and your family will be cursed and condemned to the cross just like your biblical Jesus was.

Yes, he does nothing in Islam except with inspiration!

Wrong premises will of course lead to a wrong conclusion. The verse you quoted even goes against what you are saying! The verse is similar to "I can of my own self do nothing" But you have eyes but no insight!

According to your prophet, muslim husband and wife are supposed to say a particular prayer before having sexual intercourse otherwise the child produced by that sexual intercourse will be under the control of Satan:

Narrated Ibn Abbas:

The Prophet (PBUH) said, "If anyone of you on having sexual relations with his wife said (and he must say it before starting) 'In the name of Allah. O Allah! Protect us from Satan and also protect what you bestow upon us (i.e. the coming offspring) from Satan , and if it is destined that they should have a child then, Satan will never be able to harm that offspring."

I'm sure you know that your prophet's parents were pagans and even your prophet himself confessed that his parents are in hellfire:

Anas narrated that a man asked, ‘O Messenger of Allah, where is my father?’ The Prophet said, ‘In Hell.’ When he turned away the Prophet called him back and said: My father and your father are in Hell

(Sahih Muslim 203, Book 1, Number 408)

I'm sure you agree that your prophet's pagan parents could not have prayed for his deliverance from Satan before they conceived him or otherwise, they wouldn't have been condemned to hell by their own son.

Since you believe Paul can go from Saul to Paul after Jesus blinded him with a light. He then wrote 14 books even more than the other 11 disciples combined. And you do not claim Paul may be guided by Satan despite no evidence that Jesus truly appointed him as a disciple. You have a warped brain!

The Prophet was never a Pagan. You should bring evidence he was?

The Prophet was not influenced by Satan in Paganism. You should bring evidence he was?

seems the blunder only exists in your illogical brain!

I have already given you the reason why your prophet was cursed and why he was actually a pagan because his parents were pagans and they were not able to say the islamic prayer which would deliver their son from Satan. Read what I wrote above.

Paul was not an unbeliever when he received his salvation from Jesus. By unbeliever, I mean that he was not an idol worshipper.He was an educated rabbi and indeed he was actually a Pharisee which meant that he had attained the highest level of Biblical education that was possible at that time.

So when Saul became Paul, it was not the same thing as going from being a stark illiterate pagan one minute to becoming the greatest of all prophets the next minute, which is what your prophet did.
Re: Allah & Muhammad's Blunders Pt 1 by mhmsadyq(m): 4:23pm On Mar 28, 2022
What answer do you seek?

(1) (Reply)

Koinonia Sermon / ⭐️ (Watch Now) 3 HOURS BREAKTHROUGH MIDNIGHT PRAYERS with Apostle Joshua Selman / Can Short People Go To Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.