Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,438 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman (60500 Views)

Prostitute And Imeh Bishop "Okon Lagos" & The N70k Sex Proposal (Photos) / Ime Bishop 'Okon Lagos’ Leaked DM, Whatsapp Messages With A Lady Surface Online / Ime Bishop "Okon Lagos" Dressed Like A Lady In New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by 21savages: 2:38pm On Feb 22, 2022
Aremwayne:
Ladies these days are very cheap, If you stay in Abj you wouldn't want to get married.
Or lapai niger state
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Karemarealty288(m): 2:38pm On Feb 22, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Why should I brag about bedding a woman, abii na achievement or investment e be?
Abi oo

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Thermodynamics(m): 2:38pm On Feb 22, 2022
Okay
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Bobloco: 2:38pm On Feb 22, 2022
Okon could just be sharing a joke, we all know he jokes alot

1 Like

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Aremwayne: 2:39pm On Feb 22, 2022
Luckysbab:

I suppose it should be due to the high cost of living there. As some of them have nothing in their heads to offer, their body suffers for it.
Nothing to offer brother, All they do is wear revealing clothes and take pictures during the day then get busy in hotels at night.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by IMEI: 2:40pm On Feb 22, 2022
Why should anyone brag about sex?

3 Likes

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Dawn91(m): 2:41pm On Feb 22, 2022
[s]
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Wannabe redpillers don't understand..let them keep clowning around..
Most can't reason beyond s*x..they think they are fooling women.. shocked let me keep smiling..
But guess what women are smarter than that..i don't think any woman will start bragging about that tho..

Most men are in women's palm so no need to shout..after coming online to wail and form hard guy they go behind to beg women for s*x and the rest..so you see the game.. wink cheesy
[/s]
Word of advise keep personal information about your family off social media. Everytime you always come and tell us how you feel about your brothers , father andale relatives and it's appalling. Respect them a bit .. we all have family issues but you don't see us berating our family online like you do..

Go figure

5 Likes

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by akevic: 2:41pm On Feb 22, 2022
Bros you lie. A man can get any woman he wants or need SOMETIMES and same goes for women.

2 Likes

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by bomb24: 2:42pm On Feb 22, 2022
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:42pm On Feb 22, 2022
Dawn91:
[s][/s]
Word of advise keep personal information about your family off social media. Everytime you always come and tell us how you feel about your brothers , father andale relatives and it's appalling. Respect them a bit .. we all have family issues but you don't see us berating our family online like you do..

Go figure
Slide off kiddo.. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Angelfrost(m): 2:43pm On Feb 22, 2022
soundOsonic:
Wetin this one dey talk? Shey this thing wey he talk na joke ba?

It's quite simple sir...

A real man doesn't kiss and tell!

Sleep with the woman, and lock up! Bedroom activities should never leave the bedroom!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by rippa(m): 2:44pm On Feb 22, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Huh...I'm supposed to sleep with dj cuppy or Rita Dominic and not tell my friends. I must be running mad

I tire for the girl o
Or i go come sleep with nicki minaj or or Stella Damascus come keep quiet.
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Candidlady: 2:44pm On Feb 22, 2022
Aremwayne:
Ladies these days are very cheap, If you stay in Abj you wouldn't want to get married.

Where in abuja do you stay sir
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by McOluOmo: 2:44pm On Feb 22, 2022
[s]
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Most can't reason beyond s*x..they think they are fooling women.. shocked let me keep smiling..
But guess what women are smarter than that..i don't think any woman will start bragging about that tho..

Most men are in women's palm so no need to shout..after coming online to wail and form hard guy they go behind to beg women for s*x and the rest..so you see the game.. wink cheesy
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by GUNITGuy: 2:46pm On Feb 22, 2022
How can you say women have men anyhow, anytime anywhere or what's he trying to say gaan...That woman must be very powerful ....Can a woman have PUTIN anyhow anytime anywhere.....
All THIS SIMP men won't seem to amaze me ........

2 Likes

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Benprass(m): 2:46pm On Feb 22, 2022
Aremwayne:

You just spoke my mind.

The prostitution in Abuja is more the soul in hell fire

Before you marry nowadays

Just go for 40 days fast.

2 Likes

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Unshackled: 2:49pm On Feb 22, 2022
tydi:
Popular Nollywood actor, Ime Bishop also known as Okon Lagos, has shared his two cents about men who brag about ‘using’ a woman after copulation.

Actor, Okon Lagos

Taking to his Instagram page, the comic actor stated that it’s women that should have bragging rights after having sex with a man and not the other way round because they have exclusive right to choose who they want to sleep with.

According to him, men shouldn’t brag because they can only sleep with women they “can” not women they “want”.

He wrote,

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaPHUqEAr10/?utm_medium=copy_link
according to my Bible, a woman who has sex outside of matrimony has been defiled and soiled.

Sex takes place inside a woman.

Body count matters for a woman but not for a man.
Okon has always been an idiot with low intelligence. His specialty is clowning and no intelligent comment can come out of him.

3 Likes

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by ImoleNaija: 2:50pm On Feb 22, 2022
Who sleeping with women help?

Aside gigolos
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Aremwayne: 2:50pm On Feb 22, 2022
Candidlady:

Where in abuja do you stay sir
Gwarinpa, You ?
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Luckysbab: 2:51pm On Feb 22, 2022
Aremwayne:
Nothing to offer brother, All they do is wear revealing clothes and take pictures during the day then get busy in hotels at night.

Yet ask for gender equality, forgetting she who comes to equity must do so with clean hands.
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Bahamas95(m): 2:54pm On Feb 22, 2022
Only men who behave like fools when they see anything that has a hole in between her legs behave like that. A woman can't force/seduce me to sleep with her if she isn't my spec, I don't care about her status.

Okon is a foolish man, he thinks all men reason with their d!cks like him.

3 Likes

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Candidlady: 2:54pm On Feb 22, 2022
Aremwayne:
Gwarinpa, You ?

Asokoro

You should take back your previous post... It is insulting ....

Thank you

Do have a lovely day
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by MisteerConcord(m): 2:56pm On Feb 22, 2022
grin grin Konji no be our mate o tongue
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by cococandy(f): 2:57pm On Feb 22, 2022
They are bragging because they got chosen

2 Likes

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Aremwayne: 2:57pm On Feb 22, 2022
Why should I take it down when it's the truth ?
Candidlady:

Asokoro

You should take back your previous post... It is insulting ....

Thank you

Do have a lovely day
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by manontree: 2:58pm On Feb 22, 2022
This must be a joke. That a man sleeps only with a woman he "can" get not who he wants. Pure lies

I have seen a good number of women begging and hitting on men who wouldn't even notice

Some beg men to allow them come over and the guy lies he isnt around or some lame excuses

This must be a joke

Truth is it works both ways for the genders

You gain some, you lose some

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Candidlady: 2:58pm On Feb 22, 2022
Aremwayne:
Why should I take it down when it's the truth ?

What truth Mr....
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:59pm On Feb 22, 2022
MisteerConcord:
grin grin Konji no be our mate o tongue
I understand.. kiss
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:59pm On Feb 22, 2022
McOluOmo:
[s][/s]
kiss
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Xcelinteriors(f): 2:59pm On Feb 22, 2022
grin grin grin

Check my signature for affordable and durable wall cornice, window blind, 3D wallpaper, 3D wall panel, Linoleum carpet and curtains.
If you can't find link to my signature, add me on WhatsApp 07063397657
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Candidlady: 3:01pm On Feb 22, 2022
Luckysbab:

I suppose it should be due to the high cost of living there. As some of them have nothing in their heads to offer, their body suffers for it.

You guys only come online to brag iam pretty sure y'all will be succulent as boobs offline...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Regina Daniels And Her Mother Rita Daniels Wow In Bum Shorts / Peace Agim Celebrates Her Birthday In Her Underwear (Photos) / BIA Replies Burna Boy: "Don't Be Hurt I Said I Don't Know You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.