Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Makeup Transformation: Which Nollywood Actor Is This??? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Makeup Transformation: Which Nollywood Actor Is This??? (56828 Views)

Another Nigeria Actor Is Dead. / Which Nollywood Actor/actress Qualifies To Be Called The GOAT? / NTA Staff Wearing Makeup On Live TV (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makeup Transformation: Which Nollywood Actor Is This??? by Houseofglam7(f): 2:39pm On Feb 22, 2022
It’s s e u n

1 Like

Re: Makeup Transformation: Which Nollywood Actor Is This??? by Dollywood(m): 2:39pm On Feb 22, 2022
Re: Makeup Transformation: Which Nollywood Actor Is This??? by alizma: 2:43pm On Feb 22, 2022
Here is the man

1 Like

Re: Makeup Transformation: Which Nollywood Actor Is This??? by Simdyofficial(f): 2:46pm On Feb 22, 2022
seunny4lif:
That's Muyiwa Ademola joor
I hated Yoruba movies before apart from few like:
KOTO AYE
ORI

But now, I dey watch am like kilode
My woman like Yoruba movies more than me, that is even a Yoruba man cheesy cheesy
lol. Yoruba movies back then. I loved to watch there action movies and juju films. Nowadays I don't watch movies again. Instagram shii
Re: Makeup Transformation: Which Nollywood Actor Is This??? by KingOfAmebo(m): 2:48pm On Feb 22, 2022
CitynewsNG:
This was taken from a movie set where make up artist has done the magic in transformation to make belief a role where he is acting like a mad man or an abandoned man uncared for.

Don't watch the Video yet, if you truly know him grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZpS0CIgVyA

Source: BBC Yorùbá

https://www.facebook.com/1296222730434431/posts/5148994408490558/

"Is Clifford Orji now an actor?". Village People Spokesperson.
Re: Makeup Transformation: Which Nollywood Actor Is This??? by seunny4lif(m): 2:48pm On Feb 22, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Those Juju part dey sweet my woman cheesy
All those witches and wizards dance cheesy cheesy
She go dey shake head asked me , wetin them talk
Simdyofficial:
lol. Yoruba movies back then. I loved to watch there action movies and juju films. Nowadays I don't watch movies again. Instagram shii
Re: Makeup Transformation: Which Nollywood Actor Is This??? by damosky12(m): 2:49pm On Feb 22, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
I'll never lower my cinematic
standards to debase myself by watching the cultural garbage called Nollywood.
I don't rate you as a human being if Nollywood is your source of entertainment.

If the choice of movie someone else watches is your standard for rating them, don't you think you shouldn't rate yourself too? Such a dogmatic posture isn't a very clever one.

There are nice Nollywood movies out there. There are poor Hollywood movies out there too. The problem is not the industry, but individual producers and products.

2 Likes

Re: Makeup Transformation: Which Nollywood Actor Is This??? by mybiz234: 2:49pm On Feb 22, 2022
GreatAxeMan:

The fact that you see your so-called standard as a norm indicates you are not different from barbaric, brute beast belonging to the 10th century.

You are just an empty headed dolt that thinks himself to be classy.

3 Likes

Re: Makeup Transformation: Which Nollywood Actor Is This??? by Bastardlyrich: 2:51pm On Feb 22, 2022
LexxoManny:
funny enough I don't watch Nollywood, at least not since the days of them kyle XY and Nikita, but I'm familiar with their old actor
Nollywood is different from Yoruba films please be guided.
Nollywood is the third biggest in the world and it is owned by ss/se people with the head quarter been asabA.
Yoru
basss mostly act juju movie and they are envious of nollywood.
They even call it asabA wood because of envy.
It is only them that watch their useless movie.the world only watch ss/se nollywood movie.
Remain blessed.
Re: Makeup Transformation: Which Nollywood Actor Is This??? by Zeinymira(f): 2:51pm On Feb 22, 2022
Lateef Adedimeji transformation is still the best

Re: Makeup Transformation: Which Nollywood Actor Is This??? by GreatAxeMan: 2:57pm On Feb 22, 2022
I would have cursed you, but apparently God beat me to it. Your own stupidity and degeneracy will create a clear path for your one way ticket to damnation.

mybiz234:

The fact that you see your so-called standard as a norm indicates you are not different from barbaric, brute beast belonging to the 10th century.

You are just an empty headed dolt that thinks himself to be classy.
Re: Makeup Transformation: Which Nollywood Actor Is This??? by mybiz234: 3:09pm On Feb 22, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
I would have cursed you, but apparently God beat me to it. Your own stupidity and degeneracy will create a clear path for your one way ticket to damnation.

Usual rubbish utterance from a deluded dumbass. Looks like there is no cure for the curse of dumbness and self deceit on your life
Re: Makeup Transformation: Which Nollywood Actor Is This??? by Magnumproperty: 3:17pm On Feb 22, 2022
That's Muy Authentic
Re: Makeup Transformation: Which Nollywood Actor Is This??? by Magnumproperty: 3:19pm On Feb 22, 2022
Beuntoyou45:
Someone should please help me with any amount to buy food to eat please am hungry I need food and if you also have job for me to sustain I ll appreciate please help me I beg I need food am hungry thanks and God bless 655_5386_414 Fidelity Bank Joseph
What's your qualification or what vocation did you learn?
Re: Makeup Transformation: Which Nollywood Actor Is This??? by 1sekkoh0: 3:23pm On Feb 22, 2022
Very real
Re: Makeup Transformation: Which Nollywood Actor Is This??? by Aarenasbaba(m): 3:24pm On Feb 22, 2022
Muyiwa Ademola Authentic
Re: Makeup Transformation: Which Nollywood Actor Is This??? by GreatAxeMan: 3:28pm On Feb 22, 2022
Sigh. I actually lost brain cells communing with this filthy gutter rat. No wonder we are warned in scripture not to wrestle with pigs lest we get dirty. I would have cursed you with stupidity, but like I said before, God beat me to it when He cursed you on the day of your birth. Go and lick your wounds in peace because I'm done with you on this thread. We will meet again.

mybiz234:

Usual rubbish utterance from a deluded dumbass. Looks like there is no cure for the curse of dumbness and self deceit on your life
Re: Makeup Transformation: Which Nollywood Actor Is This??? by Mustiboy(m): 3:29pm On Feb 22, 2022
GreatAxeMan:

Shut the fück up, please.

I don't watch Nollywood either, but you have no right whatsoever to pass a judgement on something you don't watch.

There are some really good Nollywood movies, especially the ones featured on Netflix.

2 Likes

Re: Makeup Transformation: Which Nollywood Actor Is This??? by Kaymansion(m): 3:31pm On Feb 22, 2022
His name is Muyiwa Ademola also known as Authentic
Re: Makeup Transformation: Which Nollywood Actor Is This??? by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:31pm On Feb 22, 2022
Na people wey dey watch yoruba film go know am...

We don't have idea here

Na yorubawood no be nollywood we all know biko
Re: Makeup Transformation: Which Nollywood Actor Is This??? by Aaaoo: 3:34pm On Feb 22, 2022
Really
Re: Makeup Transformation: Which Nollywood Actor Is This??? by Sogban: 3:43pm On Feb 22, 2022
Pay on delivery available for Port Harcourt, Aba, Owerri, and Calabar
You can also copy HD New movies into your hard drive if you stay In Port Harcourt.

Re: Makeup Transformation: Which Nollywood Actor Is This??? by orohbiro(f): 3:47pm On Feb 22, 2022
Mercy johnson
Re: Makeup Transformation: Which Nollywood Actor Is This??? by lizlazy(f): 3:50pm On Feb 22, 2022
Muyiwa Ademola
Re: Makeup Transformation: Which Nollywood Actor Is This??? by Adewale1603(m): 4:01pm On Feb 22, 2022
its very obvious. muyiwa ademola

1 Like

Re: Makeup Transformation: Which Nollywood Actor Is This??? by minasu190: 4:03pm On Feb 22, 2022
I can bet with my prick,that is MUYIWA ADEMOLA
Re: Makeup Transformation: Which Nollywood Actor Is This??? by Adewale1603(m): 4:06pm On Feb 22, 2022
but why he resembles Adams Oshiomole in the first pics
Re: Makeup Transformation: Which Nollywood Actor Is This??? by Maximus85(m): 4:07pm On Feb 22, 2022
CitynewsNG:
This was taken from a movie set where make up artist has done the magic in transformation to make belief a role where he is acting like a mad man or an abandoned man uncared for.

Don't watch the Video yet, if you truly know him grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZpS0CIgVyA

Source: BBC Yorùbá

https://www.facebook.com/1296222730434431/posts/5148994408490558/

Authentic baba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny Video Of A Castrated Man / BBNaija 2022: Daniella And Khalid Get Inimate Under The Duvet (Photos, Video) / BBNaija: Cross' Mum Surprised Him At The Finale, Flew From Canada To Meet Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.