Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,396 members, 7,861,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:40 AM

Makeup Transformation: Which Nollywood Actor Is This??? - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Makeup Transformation: Which Nollywood Actor Is This??? (56877 Views)

Another Nigeria Actor Is Dead. / Which Nollywood Actor/actress Qualifies To Be Called The GOAT? / NTA Staff Wearing Makeup On Live TV (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makeup Transformation: Which Nollywood Actor Is This??? by rolams(m): 4:16pm On Feb 22, 2022
Muyiwa ADEMOLA
Re: Makeup Transformation: Which Nollywood Actor Is This??? by OneTwoOne(m): 4:16pm On Feb 22, 2022
Muyiwa Authentic

Re: Makeup Transformation: Which Nollywood Actor Is This??? by lilyheaven: 4:34pm On Feb 22, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
I'll never lower my cinematic
standards to debase myself by watching the cultural garbage called Nollywood.
I don't rate you as a human being if Nollywood is your source of entertainment.

And you are a Nigerian...
Inferiority complex is disturbing your brain.
You are ashamed of your country... ask your mom why she didn’t marry a white man.. at least you would have been a citizen of USA or Canada grin

However , your rate does not matter,,, at the end... termites will eat those you rated high and low including you....
Re: Makeup Transformation: Which Nollywood Actor Is This??? by Maxmilliano111: 4:46pm On Feb 22, 2022
Re: Makeup Transformation: Which Nollywood Actor Is This??? by Maxmilliano111: 4:47pm On Feb 22, 2022
lilyheaven:

And you are a Nigerian...
Inferiority complex is disturbing your brain.
You are ashamed of your country... ask your mom why she didn’t marry a white man.. at least you would have been a citizen of USA or Canada grin

However , your rate does not matter,,, at the end... termites will eat those you rated high and low including you....

COMRADE!!! grin grin grin take am easy

1 Like

Re: Makeup Transformation: Which Nollywood Actor Is This??? by mybiz234: 4:54pm On Feb 22, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
[s]Sigh. I actually lost brain cells communing with this filthy gutter rat. No wonder we are warned in scripture not to wrestle with pigs lest we get dirty. I would have cursed you with stupidity, but like I said before, God beat me to it when He cursed you on the day of your birth. Go and lick your wounds in peace because I'm done with you on this thread. We will meet again.[/s]

Lolz. You are just a crass element deceiving himself to have class.

You are just an empty headed Buffon that thinks he is wise.

Solution to your Dumbness can't be found on earth. You should make your way to the land of the dead for your solution.
Re: Makeup Transformation: Which Nollywood Actor Is This??? by ButterBurger: 4:55pm On Feb 22, 2022
Mobwalter:
Dis is Kanayo o kanayo
no, na kanayo I kanayo, mumu,
Re: Makeup Transformation: Which Nollywood Actor Is This??? by fairwilliams: 5:12pm On Feb 22, 2022
N0 am0unt of rainfall can washes away the stripe on zebra body. Same as n0 matter d make up u implies on MUYIWA ADEM0LA face i'll always recognize him.
N0 be today i started watching his m0vies 0P
Re: Makeup Transformation: Which Nollywood Actor Is This??? by pswglobal(m): 5:31pm On Feb 22, 2022
Muyiwa ademola.
Re: Makeup Transformation: Which Nollywood Actor Is This??? by Burgerlomo: 5:41pm On Feb 22, 2022
Confirm Mr Authentic grin
Re: Makeup Transformation: Which Nollywood Actor Is This??? by shadrach77: 5:56pm On Feb 22, 2022
LexxoManny:
muyiwa ademola
The last picture was what gave him away wink
Re: Makeup Transformation: Which Nollywood Actor Is This??? by charleoj(m): 5:59pm On Feb 22, 2022
Muyiwa Ademola
Re: Makeup Transformation: Which Nollywood Actor Is This??? by Benjosh123(m): 6:01pm On Feb 22, 2022
MUYIWA ADEMOLA. MY NIGGA
Re: Makeup Transformation: Which Nollywood Actor Is This??? by Bishop(m): 6:11pm On Feb 22, 2022
LexxoManny:
muyiwa ademola

Correct guy
Re: Makeup Transformation: Which Nollywood Actor Is This??? by Godwin25king: 6:16pm On Feb 22, 2022
Poor
Re: Makeup Transformation: Which Nollywood Actor Is This??? by johnson8213: 6:35pm On Feb 22, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
I only see someone here whose foolishness is beyond the sky by saying he/she didn't rate his/her human being as human.
Re: Makeup Transformation: Which Nollywood Actor Is This??? by phemmyfour: 6:55pm On Feb 22, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
You don't just watch for entertainment, you also watch for Infortainment
Re: Makeup Transformation: Which Nollywood Actor Is This??? by phemmyfour: 7:00pm On Feb 22, 2022
seunny4lif:
That's Muyiwa Ademola joor
I hated Yoruba movies before apart from few like:
KOTO AYE
ORI

But now, I dey watch am like kilode
My woman like Yoruba movies more than me, that is even a Yoruba man cheesy cheesy
You don old o...see movies you quoted
Re: Makeup Transformation: Which Nollywood Actor Is This??? by seunny4lif(m): 7:03pm On Feb 22, 2022
cheesy
KOTO AYE never old oooh
Na year 2000 abi 2001
phemmyfour:
You don old o...see movies you quoted
Re: Makeup Transformation: Which Nollywood Actor Is This??? by phemmyfour: 7:14pm On Feb 22, 2022
seunny4lif:
cheesy
KOTO AYE never old oooh
Na year 2000 abi 2001
lolz 20yrs ago no old. Why you no add Koto Orun or Ọpa Aje
Re: Makeup Transformation: Which Nollywood Actor Is This??? by osazsky(m): 7:16pm On Feb 22, 2022
Y people from ogun state nor go do rituals when all they watch in our nollywood na madman way get iphone but na ritualist..
Re: Makeup Transformation: Which Nollywood Actor Is This??? by seunny4lif(m): 7:19pm On Feb 22, 2022
phemmyfour:
lolz 20yrs ago no old. Why you no add Koto Orun or Ọpa Aje
Funny thing is I have never watch that KOTO ORUN.
I want to watch on YouTube but end up watching something else cheesy
Re: Makeup Transformation: Which Nollywood Actor Is This??? by osazsky(m): 7:21pm On Feb 22, 2022
phemmyfour:
You don't just watch for entertainment, you also watch for Infortainment
which innovation...nor be ritualist them dey act..then for the ending pastor and devil go they fight each orther with fireballs.the one on white garment always wins the one on black..all nollywood drama follow this patern the only diff is that the change the actors..so i nor understand the infotainment u mentioned..the rest na olosho and armed robbers them they act
Re: Makeup Transformation: Which Nollywood Actor Is This??? by phemmyfour: 7:22pm On Feb 22, 2022
seunny4lif:

Funny thing is I have never watch that KOTO ORUN.
I want to watch on YouTube but end up watching something else cheesy
lolz
KOTO AYE is the sequel to KOTO ORUN. I doubt you can get it on YouTube. Chai, those days of Ajileye films production.
Re: Makeup Transformation: Which Nollywood Actor Is This??? by seunny4lif(m): 7:24pm On Feb 22, 2022
phemmyfour:
lolz
KOTO AYE is the sequel to KOTO ORUN. I doubt you can get it on YouTube. Chai, those days of Ajileye films production.
Ajileye movies are too scary cheesy
Our own version of horror movies
Re: Makeup Transformation: Which Nollywood Actor Is This??? by phemmyfour: 7:26pm On Feb 22, 2022
osazsky:
which innovation...nor be ritualist them dey act..then for the ending pastor and devil go they fight each orther with fireballs.the one on white garment always wins the one on black..all nollywood drama follow this patern the only diff is that the change the actors..so i nor understand the infotainment u mentioned..the rest na olosho and armed robbers them they act
Information not innovation

You know more about your history, culture and your heroes. Same way you learnt about King Arthur, Alexander the great, Helen of Troy etc from Hollywood
Re: Makeup Transformation: Which Nollywood Actor Is This??? by osazsky(m): 7:34pm On Feb 22, 2022
phemmyfour:
Information not innovation

You know more about your history, culture and your heroes. Same way you learnt about King Arthur, Alexander the great, Helen of Troy etc from Hollywood
maybe its a diff nollywood u are watching..go and act any history movie and see if u will get one view..moreover the only cultute nollywood will teach u is rituals.kidnapping..deliverance movies..oloshos...like i said the one on white garment always throws the bigger fireballs and always wins..who even told u devil is black and jesus is white..they are mere colours..it will nerver be well with oyinbo for tagging devil black cuz africans are blacks and u accepted it.from the bible d devil was the most handsome angel but oyinbo turn am to black
Re: Makeup Transformation: Which Nollywood Actor Is This??? by phemmyfour: 7:37pm On Feb 22, 2022
osazsky:
maybe its a diff nollywood u are watching..go and act any history movie and see if u will get one view..[b]moreover the only cultute nollywood will teach u is rituals.kidnapping..deliverance [/b]movies..oloshos...like i said the one on white garment always throws the bigger fireballs and always wins..whp even told u devil is black and jesus is white..they are mere colours..it will nerver be well with oyinbo for tagging devil black cuz africans are blacks and u accepted it.from the bible d devil was the most handsome angel but oyinbo turn am to black
You ve not been watching lately, besides most Hollywood movies is centered around love, crimes and sci-fi
Re: Makeup Transformation: Which Nollywood Actor Is This??? by Mobwalter(m): 8:16pm On Feb 22, 2022
ButterBurger:
no, na kanayo I kanayo, mumu,
Who b dis one..wetin b ur problem..I knw u before
Re: Makeup Transformation: Which Nollywood Actor Is This??? by AYNL: 8:33pm On Feb 22, 2022
Muy Authentic
Re: Makeup Transformation: Which Nollywood Actor Is This??? by Ifeogunleye1(f): 8:34pm On Feb 22, 2022
Muyiwa Ademola

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 / Funny Video Of A Castrated Man / New Masquerade Cast of 1983: Can You Name Them? (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.