Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,846 members, 7,956,172 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:51 AM

Revealed!!! Why Russia Wants Ukraine - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Revealed!!! Why Russia Wants Ukraine (1171 Views)

Russia Wants Ukraine War To End, The Sooner The Better - Putin / France Is Unwilling To Make Concessions To Russia & Wants Ukraine To Win The War / 'Russia Wants To Create North And South Korea In Ukraine' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed!!! Why Russia Wants Ukraine by kollinzgee(m): 11:10pm On Feb 21, 2022
A country that doesn't know it's history is bound to fail just like our Nigeria,Putin is a real leader,a leader who understands the history of his country and is propelled by the love he has for Russia as a former secret agent he doesn't mind dying to achieve his aim.

Ukraine and Russia together were once a country called kievan Rus and Kiev the capital of Ukraine was the former capital of the country,they are both blood relatives.during the collapse of the USSR Russians were more pained by the loss of Ukraine than any other republics, Russians see Ukraine as part of them and Ukraine speaks another dialect of Russian,Putin knows that most Russians don't like him because he is authoritarian but most of them support him bringing back the old Russian empire.

Putin loves his country and people and that is why he feel pained when Ukraine was attacking eastern separatists he knows they are his people,unlike some of our brothers here who don't even mind if the kinsmen are being killed in Benin republic or Togo,they rather want to force igbos to be their blood brothers even though they know deep down it can never work, when it is time we shall reclaim every inch of alaigbo any body who is a migrants can go back to Benin or wherever he comes from as long as the land you are matching has an Igbo name it belongs to igbos..
I
Below is the former kievan Rus.

#igbonationalism

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Revealed!!! Why Russia Wants Ukraine by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:15pm On Feb 21, 2022
Loud it.... Let God be God

kollinzgee:
A country that doesn't know it's history is bound to fail just like our Nigeria,Putin is a real leader,a leader who understands the history of his country and is propelled by the love he has for Russia as a former secret agent he doesn't mind dying to achieve his aim.

Ukraine and Russia together were once a country and Kiev the capital of Ukraine was the former capital of the country,they are both blood relatives.during the collapse of the USSR Russians were more pained by the loss of Ukraine than any other republics, Russians see Ukraine as part of them,Putin knows that most Russians don't like him because he is authoritarian but most of them support him bringing back the old Russian empire.

Putin loves his country and people and that is why he feel pained when Ukraine was attacking eastern separatists he knows they are his people,unlike some of our brothers here who don't even mind if the kinsmen are being killed in Benin republic or Togo,they rather want to force igbos to be their blood brothers even though they know deep down it can never work, when it is time we shall reclaim every inch of alaigbo any body who is a migrants can go back to Benin as long as the land you are matching has an Igbo name it belongs to igbos..

Peace.
Re: Revealed!!! Why Russia Wants Ukraine by dawnomike(m): 11:48pm On Feb 21, 2022
kollinzgee:

Ukraine and Russia together were once a country called kievan Rus and Kiev the capital of Ukraine was the former capital of the country,they are both blood relatives.during the collapse of the USSR Russians were more pained by the loss of Ukraine than any other republics, Russians see Ukraine as part of them and Ukraine speaks another dialect of Russian,Putin knows that most Russians don't like him because he is authoritarian but most of them support him bringing back the old Russian empire.

Putin loves his country and people and that is why he feel pained when Ukraine was attacking eastern separatists he knows they are his people,unlike some of our brothers here who don't even mind if the kinsmen are being killed in Benin republic or Togo,they rather want to force igbos to be their blood brothers even though they know deep down it can never work, when it is time we shall reclaim every inch of alaigbo any body who is a migrants can go back to Benin or wherever he comes from as long as the land you are matching has an Igbo name it belongs to igbos..
I
Below is the former kievan Rus.

#igbonationalism
The landmass of Russia is more than enough for russia.. he should just let Ukraine be.

2 Likes

Re: Revealed!!! Why Russia Wants Ukraine by FreeStuffsNG: 11:55pm On Feb 21, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Loud it.... Let God be God

From Ipob terrorist group now to Putin supporter, you will still lose as usual sir.

Go and read about the Crimean war and how Russia lost against this same western alliance. Crimea is a Russian annexed part of Ukraine and it is likely Crimean War 2.0 by the time Russia is defeated and chased out of Crimea again,almost 170 years after Crimea war 1.0

I just do not understand the satisfaction you get for always on the losing side.

You supported HE Atiku ,he lost, you supported HE Saraki, he lost, you supported the ipob terrorist group leader, right now he is on his way to Golgotha! shocked

3 Likes

Re: Revealed!!! Why Russia Wants Ukraine by DoggoneDogg: 12:16am On Feb 22, 2022
Russia cannot "want" itself.
Ukraine IS Russia!!
Re: Revealed!!! Why Russia Wants Ukraine by kollinzgee(m): 1:36am On Feb 22, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

From Ipob terrorist group now to Putin supporter, you will still lose as usual sir.

Go and read about the Crimean war and how Russia lost against this same western alliance. Crimea is a Russian annexed part of Ukraine and it is likely Crimean War 2.0 by the time Russia is defeated and chased out of Crimea again,almost 170 years after Crimea war 1.0

I just do not understand the satisfaction you get for always on the losing side.

You supported HE Atiku ,he lost, you supported HE Saraki, he lost, you supported the ipob terrorist group leader, right now he is on his way to Golgotha! shocked

Putin will loose?
Well I was told nairaland zombies are dumb now I just confirmed it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Revealed!!! Why Russia Wants Ukraine by BSsniffer: 2:05am On Feb 22, 2022
I always knew nyamiris were rettarded but I never knew it was this bad.
Re: Revealed!!! Why Russia Wants Ukraine by Amunethseranu(f): 2:18am On Feb 22, 2022
BSsniffer:
I always knew nyamiris were rettarded but I never knew it was this bad.
You are always on the side of injustice .becareful how you love intimidators and nepotism because it bounces back to u " like a ball thrown up " Nature and karma is bigger than all these tribal hates you enjoy.
Refuse to heed my warning and r.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revealed!!! Why Russia Wants Ukraine by foryourmindlol: 2:39am On Feb 22, 2022
I support the separatists in Ukraine who want to break away from Ukraine as they're purely Russians. They should be allowed to go and Russia should leave Ukraine alone as they don't want to be part of Russia.

I have seen nairaland resident E-zombies already on this thread. These buffoons land on any discussion and automatically pick the worst side of injustice and support them. Na why Nigeria cannot be good because these zombies are in majority.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revealed!!! Why Russia Wants Ukraine by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:10am On Feb 22, 2022
Atiku kwa? Terrorist group kwa? Wonderful,I can see you are running mad but you feel you are walking mad. So opposing views classifies me as wetin? geddifok danu joor.

FreeStuffsNG:

Re: Revealed!!! Why Russia Wants Ukraine by FreeStuffsNG: 9:13am On Feb 22, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Atiku kwa? Terrorist group kwa? Wonderful,I can see you are running mad but you feel you are walking mad. So opposing views classifies me as wetin? geddifok danu joor.

cc Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala
Re: Revealed!!! Why Russia Wants Ukraine by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:23am On Feb 22, 2022
Remain Fire service to call..Oh you didn't quote what rule I broke..You no strong like that. Ewedu no be superglue

FreeStuffsNG:

cc Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Revealed!!! Why Russia Wants Ukraine by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:24am On Feb 22, 2022
Loud it......for multipurpose reasons..@FreeStuffsNG

DoggoneDogg:
Russia cannot "want" itself.
Ukraine IS Russia!!
Re: Revealed!!! Why Russia Wants Ukraine by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:26am On Feb 22, 2022
Loud it....If Nato supported Yugoslavia breakaway amongst many,why the doubt standard..? this life no balance

foryourmindlol:
I support the separatists in Ukraine who want to break away from Ukraine as they're purely Russians. They should be allowed to go and Russia should leave Ukraine alone as they don't want to be part of Russia.

I have seen nairaland resident E-zombies already on this thread. These buffoons land on any discussion and automatically pick the worst side of injustice and support them. Na why Nigeria cannot be good because these zombies are in majority.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Revealed!!! Why Russia Wants Ukraine by Babinski: 9:52am On Feb 22, 2022
kollinzgee:

Putin will loose?
Well I was told nairaland zombies are dumb now I just confirmed it.

You need to get your facts right before coming to a public platform to educate others. The Russo-Ukrainian War began in 2014 following the Russian annexation of Crimea from Ukraine. The Russian government feared that Ukraine's membership of the EU and NATO would complete a western wall of allied countries by restricting Russia's access to the Black Sea. That is the real issue at stake for Russia and others are just addendum.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia–Ukraine_relations
Re: Revealed!!! Why Russia Wants Ukraine by kollinzgee(m): 9:58am On Feb 22, 2022
Babinski:

You need to get your facts right before coming to a public platform to educate others. The Russo-Ukrainian War began in 2014 following the Russian annexation of Crimea from Ukraine. The Russian government feared that Ukraine's membership of the EU and NATO would complete a western wall of allied countries by restricting Russia's access to the Black Sea. That is the real issue at stake for Russia and others are just addendum.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia–Ukraine_relations

So you know better than the gravitas news reporters.
Re: Revealed!!! Why Russia Wants Ukraine by Danzysb(m): 5:39pm On Feb 23, 2022
If the separatist group is part of russia, then they should be granted their request.

(1) (Reply)

I Was Arrested At 8yr, Palestinian Girl Narrate 9yr In Israeli Prison (video) / Costner Cleanup Device Gets High Marks From Bp - Hope For The Nigeri Delta? / Libyan Rebels Enter Tripoli, Arrest 2 Gadhafi’s Sons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.