Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

France Is Unwilling To Make Concessions To Russia & Wants Ukraine To Win The War - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / France Is Unwilling To Make Concessions To Russia & Wants Ukraine To Win The War (839 Views)

Russia Wants Ukraine War To End, The Sooner The Better - Putin / Why France Is Angry About The US And UK Giving Australia Nuclear Submarines / President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

France Is Unwilling To Make Concessions To Russia & Wants Ukraine To Win The War by SlavaUkraini: 3:41am On Jun 11, 2022
France is unwilling to make concessions to Russia and wants Ukraine to win the war in opposition to Moscow’s invading forces with its territorial integrity restored, a French presidential official stated on Friday, as Paris seeks to assuage issues over its stance within the battle.

President Emmanuel Macron has been criticized by Ukraine and some European allies after printed interviews on Saturday quoting him as saying it was very important to not “humiliate” Russia in order that when the combating ends there may very well be a diplomatic answer.

“As the president has said, we want a Ukrainian victory. We want Ukraine’s territorial integrity to be restored,” the official advised reporters when requested about Macron’s humiliation feedback.

Macron has spoken with Russian President Vladimir Putin repeatedly since the Feb. 24 invasion as a part of efforts to realize a ceasefire and start a reputable negotiation between Kyiv and Moscow, though he has had no tangible success to point out for it.

“There is no spirit of concession towards Putin or Russia in what the president says, When he speaks to him directly, it is not compromise, but to say how we see things.”

The official defended Macron’s place repeating that there must be a negotiated answer to the battle and arguing that the president’s feedback weren’t all the time totally thought-about.

Paris, he stated, was a key backer of sanctions and offered robust navy help to Ukraine.

Some countries in Europe see Macron holding a open dialogue with Putin as undermining efforts to push Putin to the negotiating desk.

Amid the malaise, Macron will journey to Romania and Moldova on June 14-15 to point out Paris’ help for 2 of the international locations most uncovered to occasions in Ukraine.

France has about 500 troopers on the bottom and deployed a surface-to air- missile system as a part of a NATO battle group it heads up in Romania.

The official stated Macron would go to his troops to underscore Paris’ dedication to the alliance.

Macron has not been to Kyiv to supply symbolic political help as different EU leaders have done and Ukraine has needed him to do. The presidential official didn’t rule out Macron going to Ukraine.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/french-president-macron-visit-romania-moldova-next-week-amid-ukraine-crisis-2022-06-10/

Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun

Re: France Is Unwilling To Make Concessions To Russia & Wants Ukraine To Win The War by Mirabella01: 5:45am On Jun 11, 2022
I'm in support of whatever it'll take to calm/protect Putin's ego from massive embarrassment. Enough of the senseless 'war'.
Re: France Is Unwilling To Make Concessions To Russia & Wants Ukraine To Win The War by Dvdpity: 7:11am On Jun 11, 2022
When Ukraine has lost over 200,000 soldiers. Keep politicking with Ukrainian lives...now Ukraine is recruiting women to fight Russia. Their men are running away. by September..we will see what Ukraine will look like.

8 Likes

Re: France Is Unwilling To Make Concessions To Russia & Wants Ukraine To Win The War by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:55am On Jun 11, 2022
The other day France said Russia must not be humiliated in Ukraine today it says another thing.

The West are just pandering to Ukraine so that both side can kill themselves more

Ukraine is destroying it own nation which will benefit the west as they sell more weapons to it so this is another mere lip service that holds no water.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: France Is Unwilling To Make Concessions To Russia & Wants Ukraine To Win The War by Kelvin3476: 10:57am On Jun 11, 2022
Dvdpity:
When Ukraine has lost over 200,000 soldiers. Keep politicking with Ukrainian lives...now Ukraine is recruiting women to fight Russia. Their men are running away. by September..we will see what Ukraine will look like.
LEMME INFORM U THAT U MADE NO SENSE AT ALL
Re: France Is Unwilling To Make Concessions To Russia & Wants Ukraine To Win The War by Svlla: 11:08am On Jun 11, 2022
I think Macron is working for Putin because at this rate Russia will continue to advance as Negotiations continue to stall

Whoever thinks Russia will concede territory for a negotiated peace is a joker

Have you ever read in your history books that the Victors concede to the Vanquished?

Point to note; All Ukraines defence is in Donbas, the collapse of Donbas is the Collapse of Ukraine

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: France Is Unwilling To Make Concessions To Russia & Wants Ukraine To Win The War by baralatie(m): 11:30am On Jun 11, 2022
Svlla:
I think Macron is working for Putin because at this rate Russia will continue to advance as Negotiations continue to stall

Whoever thinks Russia will concede territory for a negotiated peace is a joker

Have you ever read in your history books that the Victors concede to the Vanquished?

Point to note; All Ukraines defence is in Donbas, the collapse of Donbas is the Collapse of Ukraine
Macron is not working for Putin!
He instead has a constant discussion with Putin about the war and invasion!
What people do not understand is that the solution that macron offered is what Germany offered and that offer was thrown out by Ukraine after agreeing to it ok.

Now Macron wants to protect France from a fallout which is obvious and wants a Russian de-escalation of the war because like I have been saying "when supply of weapons to Ukraine fails the next thing will be face to face confrontation"

France,Germany and Russia,USA have been doing bending their backbone backwards to avoid a face to face confrontation.

What does it mean everyone is and will say anything to force a brake and bring the parties to a negotiation but what do we negotiate about? That is the new problem!

Ukraine wats a long range(ballistic missles)
Eu wants the war to end and return to status quo
Russia wants to keep Donbass and have Ukraine (whatever is left to be nuetral)
The UK has achieved what it wants so it is no longer interested

See all.round problem

1 Like

Re: France Is Unwilling To Make Concessions To Russia & Wants Ukraine To Win The War by seunny4lif(m): 11:46am On Jun 11, 2022
Only the surrender of Ukraine and the annexation of territories to Russia will mean the end of this war: Big APU losses could lead to tipping point - The Guardian

With this name and its own count of the destroyed militants of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, an article was published in the leading British publication.

“Ukrainian losses range from 600 to 1,000 people a day. This is a colossal reduction in the combat capability of Ukraine due to the unsuccessful attempt by the Armed Forces of Ukraine to hold the defense of Severodonetsk.

"The total number of casualties - more than 20,000 a month - raises questions about what state the Ukrainian army will be in if the war drags on until the autumn. The Russian army already controls large parts of Ukraine, and they can suspend hostilities with a territorial advantage."

Things are going crazy up the roof, they more the war go on, the more money Russia and oil producing nations makes.
Don’t be surprised that Saudi and some OPEC members are sending money to Russia, to continue the war as Saudi have increased the price of oil and gas for Asia nations.

5 Likes

Re: France Is Unwilling To Make Concessions To Russia & Wants Ukraine To Win The War by seunny4lif(m): 11:53am On Jun 11, 2022
Contact has been established with militants at the Azot plant in Severodonetsk, negotiations are underway on the safe exit of civilians, - LPR Ambassador to the Russian Federation Rodion Miroshnik.

Around 500 to 1K Ukraine troops are hiding now there.

Beijing has made it absolutely clear to Washington that they would to go to war over Taiwan, if Taiwan declare independent.
China would be ruthless compared to Russia's operations in Ukraine.

3 Likes

Re: France Is Unwilling To Make Concessions To Russia & Wants Ukraine To Win The War by baralatie(m): 12:36pm On Jun 11, 2022
seunny4lif:
Only the surrender of Ukraine and the annexation of territories to Russia will mean the end of this war: Big APU losses could lead to tipping point - The Guardian

With this name and its own count of the destroyed militants of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, an article was published in the leading British publication.

“Ukrainian losses range from 600 to 1,000 people a day. This is a colossal reduction in the combat capability of Ukraine due to the unsuccessful attempt by the Armed Forces of Ukraine to hold the defense of Severodonetsk.

"The total number of casualties - more than 20,000 a month - raises questions about what state the Ukrainian army will be in if the war drags on until the autumn. The Russian army already controls large parts of Ukraine, and they can suspend hostilities with a territorial advantage."

Things are going crazy up the roof, they more the war go on, the more money Russia and oil producing nations makes.
Don’t be surprised that Saudi and some OPEC members are sending money to Russia, to continue the war as Saudi have increased the price of oil and gas for Asia nations.
Does it not show you that there is no winner in the war?
Re: France Is Unwilling To Make Concessions To Russia & Wants Ukraine To Win The War by baralatie(m): 12:49pm On Jun 11, 2022
What I find funny is that while Saudi oil firm that was on the brink of been sold off is now declaring such huge profits profits.that it has cleared all it's bad books of over 5 years and it's now intent on a massive expansion!
Nigeriannpc is yet to comment!
Na wa o

1 Like

Re: France Is Unwilling To Make Concessions To Russia & Wants Ukraine To Win The War by Kingsnairaland(m): 1:59pm On Jun 11, 2022
baralatie:
What I find funny is that while Saudi oil firm that was on the brink of been sold off is now declaring such huge profits profits.that it has cleared all it's bad books of over 5 years and it's now intent on a massive expansion!
Nigeriannpc is yet to comment!
Na wa o
don't you know when third world war starts USA refuges will flood Nigeria and Africa this will result to you picking any white lady to house lol.
Re: France Is Unwilling To Make Concessions To Russia & Wants Ukraine To Win The War by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 11, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
don't you know when third world war starts USA refuges will flood Nigeria and Africa this will result to you picking any white lady to house lol.

You should be a comedian like i stated before.
Re: France Is Unwilling To Make Concessions To Russia & Wants Ukraine To Win The War by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:43pm On Jun 11, 2022
BritishNaija:

You should be a comedian like i stated before.

Are you saying USA citizens won't leave USA for cover or that 3rd world War won't happen.

Maybe I hurt you with discrediting your fans news lol.
Re: France Is Unwilling To Make Concessions To Russia & Wants Ukraine To Win The War by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 11, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

Are you saying USA citizens won't leave USA for cover or that 3rd world War won't happen.

Maybe I hurt you with discrediting your fans news lol.

US citizen leave US for what?
Re: France Is Unwilling To Make Concessions To Russia & Wants Ukraine To Win The War by Dvdpity: 7:14pm On Jun 12, 2022
baralatie:

Does it not show you that there is no winner in the war?
The winners is clear. Russia.

Let me tell you something, Russia fought in chenchyna for 2 good yrs. And still go back again. Ukraine hasn't seen any thing. By the time this war enters fifth month to seventh month. EU will feel it. USA will feel it and Russia still won't break a sweat.
Re: France Is Unwilling To Make Concessions To Russia & Wants Ukraine To Win The War by Dvdpity: 7:16pm On Jun 12, 2022
BritishNaija:

US citizen leave US for what?
You think that if ww111 starts that USA won't be hit. You are joking. See them see nuclear ash.
Re: France Is Unwilling To Make Concessions To Russia & Wants Ukraine To Win The War by baralatie(m): 7:17pm On Jun 12, 2022
Dvdpity:

The winners is clear. Russia.

Let me tell you something, Russia fought in chenchyna for 2 good yrs. And still go back again. Ukraine hasn't seen any thing. By the time this war enters fifth month to seventh month. EU will feel it. USA will feel it and Russia still won't break a sweat.
The longer the war the more.vunerable.russia.and.everyone including the us and EU .involved in this war will.get.
As.long as.resources are.been used and swallowed.up.in this dog fight
Everyone is vunerable
Re: France Is Unwilling To Make Concessions To Russia & Wants Ukraine To Win The War by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 12, 2022
Dvdpity:

You think that if ww111 starts that USA won't be hit. You are joking. See them see nuclear ash.

And US will send them pizzas in return.
Re: France Is Unwilling To Make Concessions To Russia & Wants Ukraine To Win The War by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 30, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
[b] my father and mother

See the little dog that you guys Raped this morning....

The dog is now Weak and cannot walk properly because of your massive dick that penetrated her tiny dog holes...

A dog that was very agile before has become so Weak because of your wickedness.

Nairalanders, please see the legs of the Animal Rapist my father in the picture below. Those legs would be crippled Soon.

Now I want to sell the dog to Nairalanders after I have infected the dog with the HIV AIDS that my Ashawo Mama transmitted to you at birth...
The robbery operation in the Ikeja Area of Lagos that my father and mother Orchestrated is now on the News.

my father and mother, it can never be well with the two of you.

The next robbery operation you guys would embark upon would be your last because the law would soon catch up with you guys.

Dirty Smelling Animal Rapists and Criminals.

Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun
Re: France Is Unwilling To Make Concessions To Russia & Wants Ukraine To Win The War by SlavaUkraini: 9:32pm On Sep 30, 2022
Benz4pimp:
Nairalanders know I am a Useless Animal Rapist Born by an Ashawo Woman in a Brothel where she sleeps with both Men and Animals…

Animal genes flows in my veins that is why I behave like a beast.

Nairalanders are also aware of the Animalistic Paternity battle that is raging over my head.

5 different Animals ejaculated into the Toto of my Ashawo Mama before she gave birth to me and now 5 of them (2 Gorrilla, 2 Apes, 1 Chimpanzee) are saying that I am their Son.

I feel like taking my life because I don't want to return to the Jungle with any of my 5 Animal Fathers.

I Have Confessed here on Nairaland about my Criminal activities that is well Documented by the Authorities.

I am a Hardened Criminal.

I have a hand in almost all the criminal activities in and around Lagos State..

My partner in Crime Is that useless Prostitute that goes by the name Windvane. She is a Notorious Armed Robber..

Nairalanders by now know that I Sell Stolen products and Animals here on this Platform.

So nobody should bother to patronize me because when I am caught, I will direct the police to your house too

Re: France Is Unwilling To Make Concessions To Russia & Wants Ukraine To Win The War by SlavaUkraini: 10:13pm On Sep 30, 2022
My Distinguished Fellow Nairalanders....

Take a look at the Screenshot Below and see how Stupid and Foolish Benz4pimp really is..

While trying to manipulate my comment, he ended up quoting himself and gave us first hand information about his useless parents.

That is the Obvious Stupidity of the average APC supporter. Their Mumu na follow come

He has used his own mouth to attest to the fact that his father and mother are indeed also Animal Rapists.

See the screenshot below. Even if he modify the comment, no one can modify the Screenshot.

Benz4pimp... You are a Big Fool to have insulted me while responding to my initial comment ... Now you are confused and have started quoting and insulting yourself and parents....... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nobody and I mean Nobody insult me in Nairaland and go Scott Free.... Including the Moderators.

I always return Fire for Fire...

The moderators of this forum are well aware of my policy and your efforts to tag them in this issue will yield no results beneficial to you.

Keep your guns loaded because I am ready to Absolute Warfare.

It is War without End

Re: France Is Unwilling To Make Concessions To Russia & Wants Ukraine To Win The War by Danny50: 12:19am On Oct 01, 2022
Anything to clamp down on putin is highly welcomed.

(1) (Reply)

Sudan Crisis Explained In Simple, Layman Terms / Mugabe's Politi-comedy In Zimbabwe: Any Remedy? / Iranian Leader Demands Us Apology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.